Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only) - Page 6 Empty Re: Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only)

Post by Spritz Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:28 am

I grin and lunge after her, my hands grabbing her wrist, and I pulled her back, and was about to kiss her, then let go and pushed away from her with my powerful tail, teasing her..
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only) - Page 6 Empty Re: Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only)

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:31 am

Rikkalia~

I rolled backwards away from him when he pulled away, chuckling at his play. I then lowered closer to the bottom and kicked over to him, ending up behind him. "Boo" I giggled, putting my hands over his eyes.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:36 am

I laugh and twist her over my head, bubbles surrounding us and tickling our skin. She lands in my arms lightly, and I grin at her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:41 am

Christianne~

I touch his nose with mine gently and laugh, my brown eyes bright with happiness. Smirking, I put my arms on his shoulders and kiss him passionately, teasing him with a lick on his lips when I pull away.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:50 am

I start to kiss her back,but again, she pulls away, playing a game. I decide to go along with it, even if our kisses were short. I chase after her, my tail covering the sand and stirring it up. I then hide behind her, and grab her around the waist, tickling her slightly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:54 am

Christianne~
I squeal as he tickles me and kick away slightly. Returning, I kiss him lightly, his soft lips touching with mine. I didn't run away this time, and wondered if he would or not.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:57 am

She didnt pull away, and I pull her closer to me, kissing her back. My lips press against hers, and I can feel my tounge in her mouth. My tail loops around hers, creating shimmers on the sand below us.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:01 am

Christianne

Smiling under our kiss, I slow the kicking of my tail and relax against him

[lol zombie got me]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:13 am

She relaxes, her head against my bare chest. I pull her closer to my body, and slowly move into deeper water, afraid we would be caught by the humans again. My tounge touches hers, and moves in her mouth.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:57 pm

Christianne~
I end the kiss softly and smiled at him, then dove into the deeper waters. Lifting myself over the edge of the crevace, my eyes find his once more. "I'm sorry about before... in the aquarium" I said.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:20 pm

My eyes flit. "What is there to be sorry about?" I ask. I was then terribly afraid that she was about to leave me, go down the crevice. I bolt forward, and grab her hand quickly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:29 pm

Christianne~

I pull my wrist free of his grip and give him a strange look. Why did he do that? I furrow my brows temporarily, but return them to normal and answer him "Because of what I did to you" I said and watched him closely.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:54 pm

"Oh.." I say. "Forget it." I say, hoping we wouldnt have to talk about it again. My tail flashes, sending shimmers upon the sand.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Christianne~

I nod gently and lay myself along the sandy ocean floor, gazing up into the blured atmosphere.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:59 pm

I swim closer to her, laying down along beside her. "Is there something wrong?" I ask, concerned that maybe I was making her uncomefortable.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:03 pm

Christianne~

I shake my head "Nope" I smiled over at him, my eyes glowing happily as they looked into his.
[sorry I'm kinda out of it tonight]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:12 pm

(Its ok, happy 4th!)

I look at her, puzzled. "Right, ok." I say, though something nagged me, like she hadnt told me something. But I left it be.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Christianne~

I leaned closer to him, his warmth comforting and calming. I rest my eyes and lay my head on his chest.

[ same to you ! ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:18 pm

I look down the crevace. "You want me to go with you, dont you?" I ask, wanting the truth.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Christianne
I shake my head shortly "No" My answer was definate "I don't want anyone who wasn't born there to go down to the deep" I said, my eyes finding his.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:21 pm

I sigh. "I was born there."

(Agh brain fart!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Christianne~

I shake my head "That isn't what I meant... I don't want anyone who hasn't had to live there their entire life to" I said and glance down into the crevace. Familiar blue eyes found mine and I grab a rock, throwing it harshly down at the being.
[ lol ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:15 pm

I pull her away. "What was that?" I ask, staring into the crevace, but the eyes were gone. I looked at her, my body tense.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Christianne~

I shake my head and return to laying on my back. "Nothin important" I answered simply and push his chest gently down."Just a jerk" I added and rest my gently colored brown eyes.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:23 pm

I sigh heavily. "Are you going to go back down?" I ask bluntly, staring into the dark crevice.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next