Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only)

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:13 pm

Christianne~
I growl, listening to his words. I scream at him indistinctly and smack him with my tail. Failing at that, I reach my arm up silently and peel the duct tape off. Wincing slightly at the ripping, I bite into his collar bone area.

[srry mom got home]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only)

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Man-
I scream and push her away, into the bleached water. I grab the womans hand, and pull her out of the room, slamming the door with a bang.

Adratic-
I sit up straight. "Are you ok?" I ask her, trailing my hand over her damp scales.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Christianne~
I scream in agony as he throws me into the burning chemicals. Grabbing the edge of the pool I lift up onto it and out of the water completely, my chest heaving with every breath. I close my eyes and wipe my mouth free of the man's blood. "I hope he dies" I mumbled, my voice rough and damaged from the water.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:32 pm

"I hope they all do." I say, remembering thier moneymaking scheme. I grab her hand and yank her out of the water,catching her in my arms when she landed.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:34 pm

Christianne~
His touch burned from my now thin skin, but it didn't hurt any worse than lying on the concrete would. Surprised at his motions, I stare up into his eyes, breathing hard from all the adrenaline. I let my head fall back into his strong arms. This day needed to end.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:37 pm

My skin burned and itched as the chlorine settled into it. But I was more worried about her. I gently repositioned her fragile body, all the while looking deeply into her eyes with emotion I didnt mean to be showing.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:42 pm

Christianne~
I gently pulled away from him, allowing him to rest. "I will see you in the morning" I said softly, my voice soft and different from when I had first crept from the depths. I rested my head on the rock, avoiding the chlorine, and barely suffering through the scent of it.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:47 pm

I drift off to sleep, my hand covoring hers in a protective gesture.

I awoke to a searing pain in my tail. I saw that it had landed in the water, and little by little the bleach was starting to eat up the fragile skin. I tried not to wake Christianne, and submurged my tail in a bucket of non chlorinated water that was sitting close by. Looking closly, I could see that the scales on my tail were dried out and starting to crack.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:50 pm

Christianne~
I choked over the dry air and woke to a chlorine filled room and pool. I snarled and backed away from Adriatic, not thinking back to anything at the moment. My intincts had kicked in and I lifted myself onto the concrete sidewalk that was far from the water and the merman. He seemed familiar, and as time passed I felt my instincts fading, but I continued my defensive posture.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:00 pm

My eyes grew wide. "Christianne, dont you remember me?" I ask, and lift my tail out of the water bucket. I could already see that in some places, the skin had grown thin and was almost to the point of tearing. I winced as the burning sensation traveled up my tail.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:03 pm

Christianne~
How did he know my name?? I snarl at him, my teeth baring defensively. Just then, a door opened and I jumped, crawling back into a crevice in the wall. I didn't want to know what or who it was.

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:07 pm

I just sat where I was, head hanging, tail limp. There was no reason to live anymore. She didnt remember me, the only worthwhile thing in this whole place. Now even she was gone. I let whoever it was aproach me without even looking up.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:16 pm

Christianne~
My mind whirled and I felt dizzy as the chlorine faded from my clouded mind. I guess you could say I was high. I cough roughly and glance up at the humans before me. The merman was upset... wait... Adriatic! I shake my head and growled low and rough at the people "What do you want from us?" I hissed the words. I then glanced at Adriatic and felt guilt for the very first time in my life. 'sorry' I mouthed and smiled small.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:20 pm

I look up to Christianne, seeing that she remembered me. I smiled wide and looked up at the humans, determination set hard in my mind. "Why are we here?" I ask the fat women. I would get her to answer all of my questions, even if it meant extreme measures. I give Christianne an Im sorry for this look, then pretended to flirt with the woman.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:23 pm

Christianne~
I watched him flirt and looked at them with a disgusted look. "Ew" I said simply, then regreted it. The small man walked over to me, a white bandage on his collar bone. I winced away from him, the courage and strength I had yesterday had faded in the harsh conditions.

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:32 pm

Man-
I sit beside her." I'll tell you anything you want, if I can do whatever I want with you for a few minutes-" I say, placing my hand on her tail

Adratic-
I was discuted with this, But I needed to know. "Where have you been-" I say seductivly. I had obviously had alot of practice on my poor test subjects, the fish.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:34 pm

Lady~
I giggled, the movement sending my rolls of fat bouncing. "You definately don't want to know" I grinned.

Christianne~
I winced away from him and his touch burned against my scales. "What" I forced back the pain "Sort of stuff" I grinned seductively, leaning closer to him. I hated this. Ugh, he was so repulsive, even if he wasn't half bad looking.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:40 pm

Adratic-
I stumble, and just manage to keep down a choke of laughter as her blubber bounces around. I lean in closer to her. "Oh, yes, I think I do." I say, and move over so she could park her fat behind on the concrete next to me.

Man-
I grin, exposing yellowed and missing teeth. "Oh, nothing." I say, then turn, pretending not to be interested anymore.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:45 pm

Lady~
I sit down beside him, barely squeezing beside him and the water. "Well, I can tell you where I want to be" I smirked.

Christianne~
I held back the barf that was about to rise. "Then I guess the answer would be nothing" I said, running my had on the inside of his thigh and up his side. Ew.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:49 pm

Man-
he turned to her, lust filling his eyes. "Oh really." He says, taking his finger and running it under his chin.

Adratic-
"Where could that be?" I ask, preteding to go along with it. I take her chubby hand and place it on my hard muscled chest. "Where.."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:52 pm

Christianne~
I lift my chin to him, then pull him close to me, nearly kissing him. A wave of nausea rolls over me and the smell of his blood makes me suddenly very weak and hungry. I pulled away and bit my lip cautiously.

Lady~
"Wouldn't you like to know" I smiled, my teeth rotten and my breath smelled of last night's tuna.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Adratic-
Tuna. That reminded me, I was hungry. But as I struggle to keep down a gag, I pull her seductivly behind a wall where no one could see us. I grin up at her, my perfect white teeth sparkling. I reach my hand behind her, and tease her slightly, venturing up her shirt a bit. I felt every mole, every roll of fat. I turned my head trying not to throw up.

Man-
"Before we do this-" He says, pulling her close, "What do you want to know?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:00 am

Christianne~
His vein pulsed enticingly and I rested my eyes, searching for a way to avoid the inevitable. "Why are you keeping us here?" I said, my voice much stronger than I felt.

Lady~
I smirked and felt goosebumps rise on my hairy arms.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:32 am

Adratic-
"Tell me why were here. Tell me what you want to do with us." I say, and remove my hand from her rolls.

Man-
"Why do you think?" I smirk. "Oh, and the water is fixed."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:27 am

Lady
I growled slightly at the change. "You'll see very soon"

Cristianne
His words brought my temper to a flare and I snarled quietly. "You disgusting monkeys think you can just alter nature?!" I hissed the eords, and a sudden weakness haulted any further attack on him. His blood suddenly sjelled sweet and strong. I lick my lips secretively. I feel suddenly extremely fatigued.. I can't swim like this. I grab his shoulder in my right hand, his jaw in my left. I push himm to the ground hard and use the weight of my tail to pin him. I sink my teeth into his neck like a hot knife through butter. His sweet, thick, scarlet blood drowned out his screams.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next