Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Song for the Sea...

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A Song for the Sea... Empty A Song for the Sea...

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:35 pm

i walked along the edge of the sea watching as it lapped at my feet... i had just arrived here and was curious... but i liked the sea no matter where i went the one thing that remained the same was the sea.. the clear blue salt water that had waves crested with white...
my name was Wolfe.. my nickname was Gray becase of my hair and eyes...
i took out a black flute and began playing...i sighed.. this was all i could do now although i travelled around alot... i then continued to play the tune.. i named it Through Wolf Eyes...
also although my name was actually for boys i was a girl.. my parents didn't are much so only came up with male names so... well my name meant The Wolf...
i walked towards some rocks and sat down still playing the waves splashed against the rocks and i smiled slightly with my eyes half closed as the water touhed my cheeks..
i liked this place it was so quiet....but somone would always appear

ooc- Her Pic:
https://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy113/WhisperingWolfPupPaws/Characters/?action=view&current=normal_wall8030105.jpg

what she's playing:Through Wolf Eyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE3vPk5dbNU.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

A Song for the Sea... Empty Re: A Song for the Sea...

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Mystie neighed as she saw the human sitting on the beach. This one didn't seem to be like the others. So quiet and calm. All the others tried to catch her. She slowly walked toward this human, who didn't apparently know she was there. This one was new, Mystie could tell. She had never seen this one before. Mystie tilted her head; the human was blowing through something long and black and a noise was coming out. Mystie nickered as the human appeared to have noticed she was there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:55 pm

i looked over to Mysitc and smiled...i put my flute away and put out a hand for er to sniff..."hey there.. and what might you name be? Mines Wolfe" i said waiting to see if she would let me stroke her...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:05 pm

Mystie sniffed the human's hand, cautiously rubbing her nose on it. She lifted her head when she heard something else walking on the beach. She saw nothing and lowered her head toward the human, waiting for her to try and pet her. She wouldn't run this time. The human was different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:19 pm

i smiled adn ran my hand gentley across her face" nice to meet you" i said.. i had heard something as well.. my senses were unuaslly sharp because of my former job..

ooc- so soory it took so long my computor froze and it wouldn't let me post...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:23 pm

ooc- that's okay. mine does that a lot

ic- Mystie snorted and lifted her head again. The noise she had heard first was there again. She ignored it and turned back to the human. She liked this one. She wished she could speak to her, but she wouldn't understand her. If only...

Last edited by RephaimLuvr23 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:26 pm

"it's ok.. tell me your name" i said.. i could roughly understand what animals said since when i was younger before i was kicked out i gained a strange affinty with animals and i still understood them roughly..."i can make out words when you talk so.." i said still stroking her... i had heard it as well."did you hear that girl?" i asked her...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Mystie thought it was odd that a human could understand her, but she spoke anyway. "My name is Mystie." She nickered. "And I heard a noise. Do you know what it was?" She looked at the human.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 pm

"your name is beautiful, my name is Wolfe.. It's actually a male gaelic name that means The Wolf but i'm proud of it and i have no idea but it just seems strange" i said.. i was happy to have someone to speak to even if it was a horse...i was an outcast from my family and also disowned by them after my parents died.. my name was all i had of them..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:34 pm

"I like your name." Mystie shivered, suddenly cold. She felt something sharp on her back. She whipped around, trying to find out what it was. It felt like a mountain lion's claws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:36 pm

i stood up and then infront of her curiously.. i felt something scratch my fac enad then i raised my hand to my face and liked blood off my finger.."hmm, how odd" i said.."any ideas?" i asked looking back to her....
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 pm

"No I don't." Mystie neighed. She looked at her dull white back and saw the unmistakable crimson red of blood. She attempted to lick it off but couldn't reach all of it. She didn't know why but she always craved blood. It was like a second nature. She had heard of humans like that, but never horses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:41 pm

i smiled realiseing what she was trying to do...!don't worry sometimes human, horses and other animals are like that.. i use to be like that when i was an Assassin.. it's hard to get out of but i manged to alone.." i said swiftly looking around me not letting anything escape my sight...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:53 pm

ooc- sorry i had to go take a shower. but i'm back!

ic- Mystie tried to take in everything at once, and managed to see something like a shadow dart towards the girl. "Watch out!" She neighed too late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:04 pm

i grabbed it and looked it in the eyes growling slightly after it had hit me..."now then what and who are you?" i said as blood dripped from my face...

ooc- seriously what and who is it?..suspense is killing me here
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:20 pm

ooc- my new character, Vixen. She is a fallen angel. look at her bio in the human bio section.

ic- Vixen: I growled at the human that had grabbed me. "My name is Vixen Faunee. That's pronounced 'faw nae' not 'faw nee'. I am an angel fallen from the heavens above. Can you let me go now?" I hissed.

Mystie: Mystie looked at the human and the human with wings. They were not happy with each other. She could tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 pm

i growled and let her go before wiping the blood off my face and licking it off my arm... "very well Vixen" i said in a low growl.. i hated talking to humns and human like creatures.. all i had every learnt from them was how creul they were and how much pain and betrayle they can cause each other...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 pm

"Hey." I said. "Sorry. Didn't mean to do that. I figured you were like all the rest, scared and hateful. Everyone thinks that because I am a fallen angel, I am no one to be hanging out with. By the way, what are you? And what is your name?"

Mystie decided to leave the two humans and find them later. The one with wings was different too. She felt they needed to be left alone for a while. She trotted back to the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:32 pm

"i'm a Human... i just have wolf characteristics and my name is Wolfe.." i answered... i did have the odd wolf characteristic.. because i growled and my teeth were unuaslly sharp..."and you're wrong i hold hate but for humans..." i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:38 pm

"So then we're similar? That is the reason I am now fallen. I didn't like anyone. I was hateful. Hell, I still might be." I looked down at my bloody hands. I shuffled my wings. "I don't know. I was thinking maybe you or someone could help me learn who I am." I shrugged, halfway opening my wings. "I guess I was wrong."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:40 pm

"i can try but there is not much i can do... i'll proabably end up a fallen angel when i die.. i haven't seen one drop of kindness in humans" i said...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:43 pm

"Yeah but that's how humans are." I snorted. "They'll never learn. They can't handle kindness in their small minds." I growled. "Not you though. You don't have a small mind." I added quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:47 pm

"i've heard worse, trust me i've basically heard insults all my life" i said...i seemed rather sad... not emotionally but overall.. humans just... well i may have been one but i never got on with then.. i hadn't hesistated once when i had to kill i my former job...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 pm

"What's wrong?" I asked, sensing her sadness. "Did I offend?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 pm

"nah,it's nothing...i've been called that before so it's no big deal" i said... "i'm usually like this with human creatures.. i can't help it..." i said honestly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next