Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Song for the Sea...

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A Song for the Sea... - Page 9 Empty Re: A Song for the Sea...

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:32 pm

"Because every other Cheshire does .. just like her mother she refuses that is why and i agree with the young one here.. Cheshire's may have owners yes but not all of them i don't and neither did her mother"
"Max Cheshire?" "Hmm, how long do you plan to use my first name.. i'm gettig tired of this game" i said my ears pinned back at the queen and Dutchess..
"oh and one more thing" i said and lifted my head up with a grin "what is it puss?" "ok make that three,... one do not use my first name.. only freinds may.. two i'm not anyone's puss and three wild cheshire's rule" i said and smiled at BlackJack and my father...
the Hatter,Mally,McTwisp and Marsh Hare clapped at us... "the reason they want me as a pet is because i'm so difficult and want to prove they can control me.. the Dutchess is just like that.. likes to prove she can control everything also she's a bit of a spoilt brat" i whispered to BlackJack
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:37 pm

I nodded, understanding what she was saying. I grinned at her. And then I disappeared. I appeared back in the room that I was in before, when I asked Chesh if she wanted to walk with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:39 pm

it soon finished and i gladly took them to their carriage and vanished appearing behind BlackJack.. "Boo" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:43 pm

I jumped. "Don't do that!" I sneezed. "Stupid dust." I wrinkled my nose. "So, you wanna hear what I have to say?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:43 pm

"of course i do .. that's why you were so down before and also i have something as well.. however ,you are going first" i said "not arguments" i said and sat down cross legged on the bed after i had taken my cloak off and put it on the bed waiting.. "so, why were you so down? you said you couldn't tell me then .. so what about now?, oh and thanks for helping me earlier" i said and smiled at him before waiting for an answer..
meanwhile Wolfe went up to Vixen and my father.. "hey they've both vanished" " well, Wolfe ,Vixen you should be able to tell by now"
"yeah , that's why Chesh has been acting strange"
"yep yep"

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:54 pm

"Yeah. Um, I really don't know how to say this without you freaking out, so, here goes." I stopped talking and took a deep breath. "Well, uh, I am, um, kinda in love with you. But you seemed like you didn't like me earlier at all. That's why I was like that." I stopped talking again and looked at her, waiting for her response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:57 pm

i laughed "good thing i like you as well then"and smiled "also i did want to walk with you, it's just they wouldn't leave me alone if i didn't greet them properly, they are such fuss pots..." i said as i took off my clawed gloves and put them on top of my cloak waiting to see what he would say i was telling the truth...i then shook my head and rustled my hair..."hmm, it's about 8 pm i think.. i really should fix my cloak" i said to myself

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:07 pm

I my ears weren't drooping anymore. "Really?" My eyes were huge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:09 pm

"honestly you thought i was acting strange and that's why... i love you, ok" i said and hung my head since i was nervous...i shook my head again before lifting up my head and pricking my ears slightly...

Wolfe and my father had figured out what was going on between them and then Wolfe said.. "Hey want to change i hate wearing dresses but Chesh made me, i remember the way back as well" she said and lead the way
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:12 pm

I walked over to her and grinned. I sat down beside her and put my arms around her shoulders. "Cheer up. Nothing to be upset about." I looked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:14 pm

"i'm not upset i was just nervous about saying it" i said to him looking him straight in the eye..." and i have cheered up" my ears were already pricked up and flickering slightly

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:17 pm

"Good. Cause you know how you told me it was awful when I was down? Well it's worse when you're down." I looked up as Chesh's father came into the room. "Oh boy." I said under my breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:21 pm

"yeah,yeah" i said jokingly and looked from him to my father.."hey father" "hey Chesh" he said half asleep he had to look twice before realising that BlackJack was there... "hmm, what's just happened?" he asked"and what was with the 'oh boy' when i walked in?"
my father was half asleep so wasn't nearly as protective as he was when he was awake...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:23 pm

I looked at Chesh before back at her father. "I was just telling her what I wanted to earlier but I couldn't." I looked him in the eye as I spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:24 pm

"fair enough, we figured it out already anyway.. Chesh and you were acting odd you know.." he said "now what was with the 'oh boy' when i walked in.. i could hear you ya know"
"i should have mentioned that my father has very good hearing i got that from him and it's annoying" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:27 pm

"Um." I said. "Well, I wasn't quite done telling her that something. And I thought you were going to be on my case about sitting so close to her." I flicked an ear back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:32 pm

"i just came to get something and then i was out of here" he said...he was still half asleep and a bit drunk.. "you might into want to go near Wolfe like that" "why?" he said "she's as bad as me, get in her bad books and you'll never get out and she hates it when half asleep slightly drunk people annoy her" i said.. he nodded sleepily and picked up a glasses case and walked out.. "night" he said "night" i said and when he left i laughed " i think my father had one too many.. he smells of wine and Wolfe is bound to teach him a lesson" i said "now what did you want to say?" i said and looked back to him

ooc- drunk half alseep cheshire cat... lol
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:34 pm

"I was going to ask if you wanted to be my mate/girlfriend." I replied.

ooc-lol that's always a good time

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:37 pm

i smiled and kissed his cheek" time for a game.. guess my answer to that" i said and smiled...

Wolfe had gotten changed and waited for Vixen to get changed.. " i think her father was drunk so i think we should take care of him for Chesh..she has been busy with the queen and the dutchess, want to help me?" she asked Vixen
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:41 pm

"Yes?" I grinned and kissed her nose back.

Vixen looked up from her fingernails, which she had been biting. "Sure." She replied after she got changed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:44 pm

i nodded and closed one eyes as he kissed my nose..." i'm surprised father didn't make you wear one of his wacky suits.. he did that with some of his guests when i was with him that was rather funny" i said with a smile

Wolfe and Vixen found my Father wondering the Halls.. "oh my" said Wolfe and she grabbed one of his arms and asked one of the guards where his room was.. "second door along the next hall"
"thanks, c'mon Vixen ,give me a hand" she said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:51 pm

"I'm glad he didn't then." I smiled and layed on my back.

Vixen grabbed his other arm and they led him down to his room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:58 pm

i showed Vixen and Wolfe to their rooms after i got changed and then went back and knocked on the door "ready yet" i shouted waiting for him to come out
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:02 pm

I appeared behind Chesh. "Boo." I tapped her shoudler as I said that. I grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:45 am

i jumped and turned round "copy cat" i said with a grin.."c'mon i need to show you your room unless you want to stay with my father also Vixen and Wolfe know where their rooms are so your last since you were the only one not changed so hurry up, i really don't want a lecture on time" i said and began walking towards Vixens room.. there were two rooms beside it one was Wolfe's and the other was BlackJack's.. "ok, now then, be back" i said and vanished i appeared in Wolfe's room and then walked outside crossed Vixen's room and then said "this is your room"
i then vanished and came back holding McTwisp's clock and said "3..2..1" and then McTwisp was running around "Where's my clock?!" he stopped and looked to the clock in ym hand "Cheshire" "i needed to know the time, i still have to look up something in the library and my watch broke last year" he snatched the clock off me "ok,8:40 m, perfect, i need to head to the library and find it again they are always in such perculair places" i said "Night then" i then walked off and vanished half way through a step appearing in the library.. "ok, now where'd i put that book" i said to myself and began searching around till i find it.. 'Cheshire Cat guide to doors' "great a copy of my Father's book, should be in here" i said and then took it out and floated up to the highest shelf and sat at the tops since it was in a corner i leaned against the wall begining to read
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next