Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Song for the Sea...

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A Song for the Sea... - Page 4 Empty Re: A Song for the Sea...

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:55 pm

We crept out from the table and I looked at BlackJack. "That was wierd." I muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:02 pm

i was silent and Hatter explained.."unless you want to get aught, enslaved or abused i suggest you listen to Chesh.. she may have only just returned but despite how she is she knows when it's best to fight or flight".."Also if she found a human,a fallen angel and a second cheshire cat then she would constantly be after you" said Mctwisp.. Wolfe nodded "so basically.. wait.. what happened to you're parents Chesh he mentioned-" " don't go there" said Hatter ergantly(sp?)... "ok then...why though" "because no one new has come to Underland for so long and here you three are all rather rare so of course she want to add you to her collection of servents.." i said and moved some hair out of my eyes.. "wait a minute..Chesh repsond" said Hatter..Wolfe answered..."i knew it.. you two stand together.." he said.. he then banged our heads together and a rathe Moody Wolge stood up and grabbed his throat..."why you..." "calm down already" i said and held her back and then stuffed a sweet in her mouth...
"honestly Chesh stop doing that" said hatter.. i smiled at him and then took some sweet adn then clibed up into a tree and began eating them..
"i was wondering why she was so different" said McTwisp

ooc- really touchy sometimes...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:04 am

"I think maybe BlackJack and I should be getting back." I said slowly, waiting for someone to protest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:20 pm

"umm.. about that there is no way back really.. i'm the only one who knows the way back and BlackJaxk won't know it since he hasn't been here" i said..
"also it's no fun without you two plus there is a whole lot more to see.. and what did you just say?" Wolfe stomped over and angrily pulled me down from the tree i banged my head and then sat up my legs crosssed and rubbing my head.."oww" i said and then whimpered slightly as i stood up and looked to them..."honestly don;t kill me i don't control the exit it just moves also we need blood from the jaberwocky in order to get back...and i still can't remember how to summon an exit here"

ooc-two things
1... i love your profile pic it's reallt interesting..
2... you can make things happen here as well like the cards coming..... the monsters and things like that i don't mind at all since it would be nice to have other events happening without me knowing... so just thought i should say
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:00 pm

"Great. Just great." I sighed. "And how exactly are we going to slay a jabberwocky when two of us have no idea what that is?"

ooc- Thank you. I like yours too. She is Nyx, my goddess.
Ok. Will do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:05 pm

"listen if i can find my fathers book which is also in salzum grum then we don't have to slay it although it would be better" i said.."also you need the vorpal sword in order to slay it.." i said..Wolfe growled and i flinched.."why you.." she said and i hissed saying "look it was you who wanted to come here" "well you should have told us about this first" "well you should have asked" i hissed and then ate some more sweets
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:10 pm

I started to nod when two fat little men came up and started talking about things that I had never heard of. "What are you?" I asked them. "What are you?" They asked back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:12 pm

"they are Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee" i said and then they kicked me i turned into my cat form and hissed at them.."Chesh ?" "you came back" i then turned back into human form and looked to them.."ow then.. which way is Salzum Grum?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:14 pm

I opened my mouth to say something and they interupted me. "Rude little buggers." I hissed. I changed into cat form and hissed at them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:18 pm

"honestly please try to get along.. i don't want a fight between vistors and residants.. it'll be to troublesome" said the Hatter..
i then turned to them and said"anyway... Hatter where is that trnsport thing?" i asked..he then lifted up a book and i took it off him and began reading.."time to summon a door.. now before you ask this door and the door to your world is completlt different"
i bit my finger and blood came out.. i then drew symbols on the tree's in a small clearing nearby..
"do not disturb her while she does this, she'll call you when she's ready" said Mctwisp and Hatter
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:31 pm

"Uh, okay." I whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:35 pm

i went over and pulled some leaves from my hair.."c'mon i go us a short ut to the red dessert.. going straight to salzum grum is impossible that trick doesn't work there" i said and sneezed..Wolfe glared at me and i sighed.."what now? i honestly can't make a way home.. sorry" i said to her and then lead the all to the clearing the hatter and the others waving good bye to us...i then checked all the marks and gave the book to the hatter to hid and went back and checked the marks again..
"everyone ready?" i asked
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:36 pm

"Yup." BlackJack and I replied at the same time. We looked at Wolfe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:40 pm

Wolfe nodded and i dragged the all to the center and then stood beside Wolfe and muttered something.. soon we appeareed in the red dessert.."now then where is that white ribbon?" i said and kneeled down and dug into the sand and pulled the ribbon tightly.."stay close.. this ribbon shows the way and you don't want to get lost here"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:42 pm

"Okay..." I said slowly. BlackJack just looked at her like she was an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:44 pm

me and wolfe followed the ribbon closely and then i turned into a cat and began floating... "hmm, red knights up ahead..Wolfe up for a fight?" "yeah sure" she answered.. i landed adn turned back into a human and then drew my claws smiling madly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:46 pm

"A fight?" I perked up. I hadn't fought anything in a while. I grinned, showing my perfect white fangs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:48 pm

i smirked and then turned invisable adn then appeared between two of them..Wolfe drew her daggers and smiled..
"hello old freinds how are you theese days?" i asked them..." it's The Cheshire Cat.. grab her" they shouted.."aww you're not very nice " i said and then destroyed one of them and then the other.."Hurry up you lot" i said to them and Wolfe attacked swiftly...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:52 pm

I jumped into the air and soared toward them. I grabbed my sword from its place and slashed their heads. When they fired at me, I flipped upside down and shielded myself with my wings, which did not get hurt easily. I bared my fangs and dropped rocks on them, a technique learned from Fang.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:56 pm

me and Wolfe had destroyed about half of them together and started on the other half.."BlackJack are you helping or not?"said me and Wolfe...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:58 pm

I sighed. "Yes." And then I floated through the air, slashing at them with my claws, blinding them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:02 pm

they were soon gone and looked to everyone.."everyone alright? and don't lie" i said to them Wolfe nodded and i looked to the other two waiting for a reply... "also BlackJack are you ok? you seem upset" i said crossing my arms
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:15 pm

"I'm fine." I lied, looking at Vixen, willing her not to say anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:17 pm

i gave him a sour look.. i didn't know him well i could just tell he was lying.."you're lying" i said and then me and Wolfe kept following the ribbon i was rather annoyed i hated it when others lied...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:20 pm

"It's nothing." I said, observing how quickly she knew I was lying. "Really."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next