Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Song for the Sea...

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

A Song for the Sea... - Page 10 Empty Re: A Song for the Sea...

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:18 pm

morning
i had fallen asleep on top of the shelf .. again..(habit of falling asleep anywhere lol)... i yawned and pulled the book off my face.. "hmm i'll borrow this" i said and jumped down vanished and land appeared landing on the ground... my ears were droopy since i was still sleepy...
McTwisp was doing a wake up cal again "wake up! it's 8:00 am" he shouted everyone could hear him.. i walked out from the library carrying the book and jumped when i heard the shouting... "hmm, i fell asleep i guess and slept there all night"
Wolfe had woken up and got changed into her usual clothes...
i walked down the hall to my room and put the book on the bedside table and lay on my bed staring at the ceiling...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:28 pm

I stared at the ceiling until I heard McTwisp yelling at everyone to get up. Ugh. Normally I would lay at V's feet and I would wake up when she did, at around ten. I changed into a cat and padded out of my room. I saw McTwisp and crouched down, ready to pounce. I leaped at him and bowled him over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:34 pm

i fell back asleep until i heard McTwisp shouting "get off cat!" i got up rustleing my hair and walking out my room half asleep.. i turned into a cat and went over my ears droopy... "too early in the morning to be fighting so calm down" i said and turned back into my human form.. "ok ,i have good news and bad news.. we just need Vixen since Wolfe is right behind me" i said and Wolfe was there and i stepped to the side and picked McTwisp p waking up and grinning i shook my head and my bell rang.. my father walked towards us.. " was i drunk?" "yes" i answered straight away..

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:43 pm

I changed back into a human and walked to Vixen's room. "Hey, V, you need to wake up." I told her. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Come on." I gestured to the door. She got up and followed me out, her hair sticking out at odd places.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:47 pm

i went over to Vixen.."Thanks" i said to BlackJack ad sorted out Vixen's hair.."one we should get breakfast and then i'll tell you, Two.. where'd i put that book?" i then vanished and went back to my room picked up the book and appeared again.. "luckily we have cereal and toast" i said and lead the way.. "and good morning everyone"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:51 pm

"Good morning." V said. "Do you have Froot Loops?" She perked up at the thought of cereal. I was wondering if there was some sort of cheese.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:55 pm

"here we are" i said and then rumaged round and tossed down some fruit loops"Wolfe Catch, i'm having toast what about you two?" i asked .."Toast please i want cheese" "sure i said and jumped down from where i was and then thought for a moment, put the book down on the table and got out a bowl for Vixen before looking for the bread.. "my, my where'd he put the bread?"
"Marsh hare put t somewhere strange again?" asked my Father getting himself a bowl.. "yep" i said and jumped back up into the ai and found the bread on top of the shelves
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:06 pm

"Yum yum I love froot loops." V giggled. "Hey toss me some cheese please." I said, catching it as it was thrown at me. "Thanks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:10 pm

"that's everyone then" i said and jumped down and made toast by using the toaster and put fish and butter on mine and then made a toastie out of it.. " i still don't get how you eat that?"said my father looking at me oddly "it's actually very nice" i said and sat down handing Wolfe her cheese on toast and taking a bite of mine before putting it down on my plate.. "Ok, good news or bad news?" i asked them
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:11 pm

"Uh, good first, bad second. No wait, bad first, good second. Yeah I like that better." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:15 pm

"ok, Bad news is the other queen is planning something.. i checked the oracle and Absolum and they both said the same thing also i'll have to teach someone how to use a sword.. good news i found a way to get you back but it will take a few days to get ready since i have to get my father to help and he has a hangover at the moment" i said and took another bite of my toastie.. "so anyone here want to learn.. also i have to dig out my old sword and my practice one, and no i'm not going to fight with the sword i prefere to use my claws" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:19 pm

"Oh." I frowned. "Why did you have to get drunk?" I turned to her father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:24 pm

"hey, give me a break, i was worried when Kitten told me this yesterday... she hasn't used one in about 5 years" "i told you not to call me Kitten" i said and finished my toastie before putting the plate in the sink...i then sat back down"you said when i was upset that it was bad... when your upset it's even worse" i said to BlackJack with a grin...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:25 pm

"Uh, no you're worse upset." I perked up a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:27 pm

"actually your worse since you gave a frown when i said i found a way to get you all home.." i said and grinned slightly as my ears pricked up

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:29 pm

"What if I don't wanna go home." I said. V looked up from her froot loops and dropped the spoon in her bowl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:14 am

Wolgfe ,me amdnd my father looked to him rather suprised before i folded my arms on the table and rested my head down looking at him and said "that's a first for me, Father?" i flickered my ears to where father was sittting" same, usually people want to go back home and are overjoyed when we tell them they can get home" i.. i nodded in agreement "anyway, i prefere it up there there is less trouble and more tree's to climb, althought there are more library's down here with better books it's much better up there in the other world" i said..."yeah, i spent some time up there with... well better not say since Chesh gets slightly touchy about it.. well we both went up there before Chesh was born and it is nicer... no monsters to worry about" " yeah only humans who try to get here when they can'y hear my bell... if they can't hear my bell then they instantly stop breathing when they enter this place" i said "also i need to head back up as well, my home is there"
"hey ,why don't you want to go back?" asked Wolfe.. my father nodded " i'm curious as well" i simply got up and started looking for something sweet.. "aww they hid my sweets again" i sniffed the air and soon found a jar of sweets, opened it andthen took one out and sucked on it before sitting down again.. "queens that are sisters are annoying i prefere not to bein either of the castles.. but out of the two of them this one is the less dangerous one" i said adn crunched the sweet in my mouth and lay my head on my arms thinking...my father turned round his ears Twitching.. "Chesh, were we exspecting anyone" i swiveled my ears round "nope..might just be you" i said going back to being half asleep.. i jumped suddenly when McTwisp ran in shouting something "wake up Chesh, this is no time to have a cat nap" "shesh it's 8:20, i'm awake and i'm not having a cat nap so give me break.. if you have problems talk to my father he needs to get out of his hangover before we can do anything" i said and McTwisp went silent as i gave a mad grin...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:09 am

V looked at me. "Why would you not wanna go home?" She asked. "I don't like the stupid people." I replied. "Then we'll move somewhere else.Please come back with me." She pleaded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:52 am

i flickered my ears thinking again and not paying attention to much...Wolfe looked over to me and my father when we sat down...i flickered my ears silently and my father listened to them as well as Wolfe who said "listen to yourself Vixen, don't you remember anything from last night, what me and Chesh said and how the Dutchess was.. your reminding me of her" she stood up and i put and hand on her shoulder and made her sit... "calm down.. listen to youself.. you sound harsh.. leave it, it's their discussion and your too loud my ears are ringing" i said looking to her as i rested my head on my folded arms on the table.. she rustled my hair and i nudged her arm gently.. she then whispered to me"Cheer up, it's nto right when you sad" "get off it" i mumbled and stood up and walked out half way there i stoped and flickered my ears .. the book then came to where i was and i took one more step and vanished while walking... Wolfe looked to my father and the others "i'll go find here you two finish your talk before anything else, Chessur will make sure of that" she said and stood up and ran out trying to figure out where i would be...i sat somewhere high up reading the book quickly.. "i really need to stop going silent like that" i said to myself...i had my gloves on...and i had somehow found a way high on the roof..... i flickered my ears when i heard Wolfe calling me, i didn't even move i just lay on my front watching with a smile as i rested my chin on my hand and used my other to make shapes in the sky... my father then remembered something.. "ahh, that's not good.. i shouldn't have let Wolfe go" he remembered that i was probably up to one of my games again...
i made and illsion of doors and played with it for a bit before placing it on a guard and wathcing them in the illusion my ears droopy
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:45 am

V's eyes got all watery and I put my hand on her shoulder. "I will always be your Cheshire." I told her. "I promise I will visit. Every week." I looked at her. "PLease don't be sad." I muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:09 pm

my father butted in and said " to tell you the truth Cheshire's are loyal by nature and your always welcome here as long as you can hear Chesh's bell...also we tend to live above as well" i appeared and Wolfe ran in panting "Chesh!" "you fell for the same Illusion with the guard?" "why you-" i gave amad grin and floatedup lying on my belly in the air.. "how fun, now then Vixen" i said and hung upside down looking her in the eye.. "Tears are ugly , cheer up.. like father said Cheshire's are loyal if the human is nice and if they want a human.. we always keep our word"
"also if he does decide to stay we'll make sure he visits,but that is only if he decides..." said Chessur... i then went to the sweet jar a pulled out some sweets and handed everyone one and sat oposit VIxen.."eat up, cheer up and then talk" i said and put the sweet in my mouth and so did Wolfe and Chessur...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:05 pm

"do you have some sort of endless suply?" asked Wolfe.. "hmm, pretty much" i said with a smile and finished my sweet before turning into a cat and jumping on the table before sitting infront of Vixen waiting.."silly thing to say.. but telling someone usually helps me when i'm down even if they are completly mad,concerned about time or just a bit insane... it doesn't matter who but to telll someone is like getting a wieght off you shoulders.. so.. tell" i said and happily wrapped my tail round my front legs waiting attentivly...
"Chesh! Max Cheshire!" shouted the queen.. i jerked and quickly jumped off the table and turned into a human and my father sighed and stood beside me and ruffled my hair before i moved his hand away slightly annoyed as McTwisp came in "the queen-" " tell her to leave me alone already, one of my freinds is upset and that is more imprtant, i can see the queen later" "meaning no" "precisely, both queens are very annoying, this one is just the least annoying and atleast she has better sweets" i said with a grin and then turned back to Vixen... "Well then, i know what's wrong.. it's because BlackJack said he might not want to go back... you want him to go back... but we all have our own will and desires as well as our own paths.. anyway i never said you aren't welcome to visit as well, i can open the door for anyone if i wish" i said with a smile trying to cheer her up
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:56 pm

ooc- I am not going to post on here anymore, if that's okay with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:29 am

ooc- ok thanks for telling me.. bye bye and feel welcome to post at any other topics of mine.. Smile
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10