Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Song for the Sea...

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A Song for the Sea... - Page 3 Empty Re: A Song for the Sea...

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:56 am

"Chesh i kow it's you so get off" i said and chucked the cat off my shoulder.. she landed and then turned into a human like thing.. she had a grey tail and cat ears with light green striped.. her hair was short, scruffy and natrually grey...her eyes were an even lighter green than her stripes... "awww. you're no fun" she said .. she wore a pink and purple sleeveless top with torn black jeans.. round her neck(in cat and human form) there was a silver bell tied on with a black ribbon.. it made a silver like sound(high pitched Ting or Ring) that only a few creatures and her kind could hear..."and yes i am a cheshire Cat my father was well known to humans.." she said and yawned her cat like teeth showing..

ooc- i'm just going to play from Wolfe's point of view...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:58 am

"Nice to meet you." I said to Chesh. I stuck out my hand. I grinned, showing off my fangs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:02 pm

ooc- ok i might go from both point of veiw to one of their point of veiw...

Cheshire.....

i shook her hand and looked ot the cat on her shoulder curiously..."hmm i haven't seen another cat for ages.. and i have never seen another cheshire cat apart from my parents" i said and stroked the cat...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:05 pm

"He's a Cheshire?" I looked at BlackJack, who looked at me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:08 pm

Cheshire
"hmm, i can't tell... it's just normal cats aren't seen much win the area i live" i said... "BlackJack can you hear my bell?" i asked in cat

Wolfe
i wathed them quietly thinking to myself.."if this is another Cheshire then this will be the second Cheshire cat me and Vixen would have met" i said...

ooc- her full name is Cheshire but she is usually called Chesh.. and if he can hear her bell then he would be a Cheshire cat...also if humans or human like things can hear it it means that they can go to Underland/Wonderland
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:14 pm

BlackJack meowed and I swear he was nodding his head. He leaped off my shoulder and padded toward Chesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:19 pm

Cheshire
"well then.. if you are a Cheshire prove it" i said and turned into my cat form.. i was slightly smaller than he was though.. this was completely normal..."talk and turn into human form" i said simply.. i was also curious.. considering i hadn't seen another Cheshire cat in ages

Wolfe
"did you hear her bell.. i can.. even the most highly trained people in the world might not be able to hear it.. but if you can you are welcome to Underland..." i said looking to them
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:21 pm

"I did." I said. I looked toward BlackJack, who said, "Good to see you. I have not met another in a while." And changed into a human. I stared in disbelief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:27 pm

Cheshire
i changed back to my human form with my arms crossed my ears slightly back.."same.. last Cheshire i saw were my parents" i said looking up at him

Wolfe
"either i can tell which cats are Cheshire cats or Chesh's madness has effected me" i said and looked at them both in disbelief

Cheshire
i looked to them both and said " i just think it was a lucky guess Wolfe" i said one ear flattening and one ear pricked...

Wolfe
"since you heard her bell you must be welcome.. Chesh.. one of theese days i will make you guide me round Underland" i said to her.. she smirked and said "yeah, yeah when the queen isn't after my head and i can go there without teh Hatter biting my head off.."
"honestly what did you do?"
"long story" she said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:30 pm

"BlackJack, how come you never told me you could talk?" I asked.

BlackJack
"Because you never asked." I simply replied.

Vixen
"Well that's prolly something you should have told me." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:36 pm

Wolfe
"tell me now before i bite your head off"

Cheshire
I simply laughed.."i tried to hide his hat again but it failed adn he almost ripped my tail off" i said with a frown

Wolfe
"that's the Hatter now what abotu the queen?"

Cheshire
i gulped.."uh.. i sort of somehow i destroyed on of the towers and almost got myself beheaded about...1..2.. i don't know how many times" i said
Wolfe growled and i pricked my ears.. "how on earth did you do that?!" she shouted in my ears.. i simply shrugged it off and then looked to BlackJack..."anyway.. just curious but have you heard of Underland?.. i guard it and guide people around it if they manage to find it..." i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:38 pm

BlackJack
"I've never been there but I've heard of it." I said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Wolfe
i grabbed Chesh by one of her ears.. she hissed.. "now then this time you are taking all three of us unless you want me to chop your tail off"

Cheshire
i gulped she was annoyed i had promised her.. i sighed.."alright then.. i'll take you all" i then hised under my breath and Wolfe smiled.. she was really scary sometimes and this was one of thoose times.. no one could go against her...
i sighed.."now then.. anyone want to go to Underland..." i said and then my claws appeared adn i began drawing something in the sand... "hmm, that should do it" i said and my bell ringed three times.. i jumped back slightly and a giant rabbit hole appeared infront of me... "this is the wayto Underland.. i think it's time i show someone round again.. it has been a while" i said to all three of them...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:43 pm

I looked at BlackJack and he shrugged. "Let's go." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Cheshire
"follow me then and please don't wonder this place isn't excatly as safe as it use to be" i said looking over my should... my tail and ears flickered before i jumped in and landed on the dry ground... the grass was dead and the ground was bare...
the odd coloured mushrooms seemed strange and well odd...
i waited for them...

Wolfe
when i got there i said.."this isn't exactly what i imagined" i said and looked to her.. she seemed a bit sad...
she shook her head and a slight smiled appeared on her face....
"what is it?" "hmm.. oh it's just good to be home again after so many years" "years? and they're still angry with you?"
"well yes.. the Hatter is so tempermental and the queen she likes the phrase' off with their head!" she said her grin becomeing slightly maddening...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:51 pm

BlackJack
I shifted back into cat form and hopped on Vixen's shoulders, where her wings were becoming restless.

Vixen
I stared about in wonder at, well, Wonderland. It was truly amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:02 pm

Cheshire...
i looked back to them and then my ears flickered and i kneeled down...
a white rabbit in a blue waistcoat came up to me with a small dormouse that carried a pin around and wore armour..
the rabbitcame up to me and said "oh my? who are you.. i sighed and turned into a cat... "hello Mally, McTwist" "oh my.. It's Cheshire.. yu haven't been here for years" yeah, yeah i know.. anyway i've got visitors..this is Vixen,BlackJack and Wolfe" i pointed to each one with my paws...
"well you are terribly late.. Hatter and Hare are waiting..Come along" said Mctwisp.."Chesh where have you been anyway?" "whatever do you mean i've been in hiding until Wolfe threatened to chop my tail off" i said simply and turned back into a human..."ok then.. you lto ome along... the Hatter and Hare are waiting and if Mctwisp gets annoyed he keeps going on about time.. it's terrible" i said...
we soon found the door and then red knights appeared...
"hmm, i thought i got rid of them, oh well" i said and then my claws appeared and i picked out the leader and pranced towards it and soon the others were running... i went back..."sorrry about that now.. which door was it again" i said and scratched my head...
Mctwisp sighed adn lead the way..."you haven't changed one bit.. you still act like a kitten" "yeah, yeah.." i said with a maddening grin across my face...
when we arrived Hatter was there.. he made the others sit down and then glared at me.. March Hare did as well.. i turned into a cat and gave him kitty eyes...
he sighed and let me sit down..
"now then time for tea.. anyone want cake" he asked..i turned back into a human.."this is Hatter and Hare" i said..."Hatter ,Hare this is Vixen,BlackJack and Wolfe" i said introducing them

ooc- sorry it's really long
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Vixen
I nodded and said hi to Hatter and Hare and everyone else. "Nice to meet you."

BlackJack
"Hello." I said and shifted into a human. "I am a Cheshire Cat as well. Nice to meet you." I shifted back into a cat and took my place on Vixen's shoulders. I grinned at Hatter. "Do I know you?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:14 pm

Hatter looked to me and then BlackJack... "another Cheshire Cat?" he said.."oh i though father told you.. there is always a small group in exsitance" i siad and ate some cake happily.... i finshed my bite..
"hmm, oh right i do recall a black cheshire cat a long time ago i think that was you're mother a father.. ah they had a son called BlackJack as well so you might have met me" said the Hatter..
"however this Cheshire cat is as odd as her Father.. illusions and invisabilty and then we have the other traits of her father" said the Hatter...
i hissed a bit annoyed.."s-spoon" said the Hare.. Mally was eating some cake while Mctwisp drank some tea... hatter then poured us some tea and i then went ot the windmill and found some more cake... i then place it on the table...
*thank goodness his forgotten about me hiding his hat.. although father did that as well* i thought
Wolfe took a small bit of cake and drank her tea quietly.. looking around her... she then ate some of her cake and then said "hey, Chesh what happened here? you said it was a nice place" "oh it was.. till the red queen took over" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Vixen
"What do you mean, 'she took over'?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:24 pm

i looked to the Hatter and he nodded.."ok then.. there are two queens Red and White... The red queen took over after gaining control of the Jaberwocky... there are no more 'Alices' so i need to find help as the guard or Underland... the red queen enslaves creatures like me and other people in Underland when she gets ahold of them.. otherwise you're beheaded, killed.. the White Queen was ambushed at a festival and escaped with the Hatters help but she dropped the crown and lost control.. the red queen took the crown and gained control over the Jaberwocky...it's terrifying and until it is defeated this place will remain in chaos" i said "now then...Hare an you pass the sweets" he chucked some at me and i laughed a bit and then unwrapped one of them and put it in my mouth...
Wolfe watched and listened.."now then.. this should be fun" "no thanks..first i need to get the Vorpal sword in Salazum Grum... and you cause too much havoc.."
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:30 pm

BlackJack
I flattened my ears at the Hare. He was too crazy for my liking. The Hatter was a completely different story. I looked at Vixen. "What do you make of this?" I asked her.

Vixen
"I don't know. It all sounds crazy." I said to him. I shook my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:34 pm

i hissed at htem.."careful about your words here.. it's already frustrating enough.. if you don't belive me fair enough" i said standing up.. i rustled my hair ..."Chesh.. you have an awful temper sit down already" "what do you mean i'm going to get some more sweets" i said..."you really like sweet things" said Wolfe "i'm coming" she said ad followed me as i went into the Hares house.."here we go" i said adn came back with Wolfe and a big jar of sweets... i placed it on the table "anyone want some?" i asked...Hatter and Mctwisp looked to each other and then at me before then shaking their heads and going back to eating adn drinking
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:38 pm

Vixen
I bared my fangs at Chesh. Jeez. Talk about touchy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:53 pm

i bite my sweet in half and then hissed angrily.. and Mctwisp and Wolfe held me back.. Hatter explained.."she is rather touchy natrually... the topic we just talked about realates to her family alot and she gets like this everytime it is mentioned and there for because you said it sounds crazy she got like that"....
i shook my head and clamed down.. i then ate another sweet.. my bell ringed.."hatter i had no idea you had invited guests adn of the red kind as well" i said and a maddening smiled appeared on my face.. my claws appeared and i stood up and turned into a cat and climbed up a tree and lookd at the red knights... i then went back.."now then.. you three hide.. if they find you i have no idea what they'll do" i said and made Wolfe,Vixen and Blackjack go under the table.. and i then sat at a table.. the nave of hearts jumped off his horse and looked at me.."well,well, well looks like the imfamous Cheshire Cat has returned.." "hello prize idiot" i said to him.."you're late for tea" said the Hare throwing a cup at him.. i laughed and fell backwards off my chair... i stayed like that and he said "now then i have heard the you have guests and that they are rather unuasl guests as well" he said "why whatever do you mean" said the Hatter. "the only one to come here was Cheshire" said Mctwisp...
"oh right Cheshire i have a message it's so sad you're parents were-" i hissed angrily staring at the sky making sure no one heard what he was saying... my bell ringed.."we have no guests here" i said with a maddening grin and then Hare threw scones at him adn we all laughed...
"you're all mad" "oh yes we are" i said and they left..."come out now" i sadi to them
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next