Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Song for the Sea...

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A Song for the Sea... - Page 7 Empty Re: A Song for the Sea...

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:21 pm

I stared at everything. It had been so long since I had seen things like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:14 pm

"hmmm should we look for her or leave her?" she asked them...my father then said "this place is the best place there is and one of the safest so you can wonder around if you like, i'm sure no one will mind" he said and vanished.. "oh great, anyway i need to have a word with Chesh anyone else want to help me find her as well as the library?"
Wolfe began looking around....
meanwhile i was in the library sitting with a book in the corner of the room on one of the highest shelves leaning against the wall.. i knew they wouldn't find me unless they got my father to help or they were just lucky...
Wolfe however found the library and me... she found a library ladder and climbed up sitting cross legged next to me.."hmm you ok? you never usually try to find me" i said and closed the book and it went back to it's place on the shelf as i waited for an answer.. however all i got was a push and then a growl as she landed oposite me..."what the He^^ were you thinking.. you left us with your father and all he did was ramble on for ages" she shouted at me.."shesh, didn't he tell you it's my job as the guard and the guide to be there to welcome you to Mamoral as well as Underland or as it also know as-" she hit me in the gut really annoyed... i hissed slightly and my ears went back and then i stood up and sighed.."do what you want and calm down" i said and vanished again as i walked.. i sighed and sat down beside the White queen.."angry?" "he^^ yeah.. shesh why are they always either angry or want me dead.. this job is dangerous no wonder McTwisp quit it.. also where's absolum?" "in the other garden why?" "i need to gather them up to meet him right?" "correct" she said and i stood up and vanished i was invisable but everyone ould hear me.."Would the thee guests please go to the Garden...oh and this is Chesh" i then appeared at the garden entrance and sat down cross legged waiting for them...i got board and began singing so they could find me... when i got to the chorus my voice went slightly higher
"the rabbit seems to call your name,
your late so it's time to move
hey Alice you know it's your fate
tick tock
no time to loose....

did the mushrroms make you grow?
did the flowers say hello?
would tweedle dun and tweedle dee care to sing a song for me?
did you like your unbirthday?
did the cheshire cat smile your way?
can you tell a raven from a writingdesk?
was the hatters tea the best?
did you do as the queen asked?
did you see through the looking glass?"

ooc- i love this song even though it's not mine and i think it suits Chesh... full song ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgCS4X3Uzeo )
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:25 pm

V and I followed the queen's order. We made our way to the garden and waited for Wolfe and Chesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:14 pm

i was already there an appeared before them and then Wolfe ran in panting "shesh this place is hard to find" i put my finger to my lips an the two Tweedles came over and lead the way to a pile a garden and then they went i said "aboslum, i'm back just as promised" and a blue Caterpillar appeared "who are you?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:38 am

"Who are you?" I asked. I didn't like worms, and this creature looked enough like one that I backed behind V and stayed behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:41 am

one of my ears pricked up and the other fell down.."scared of bugs? and this is Absolum...Absolum is absolute" i said to them and turned into a cat and went to BlackJack..."everyone has to face their fears so come on" i said and then Absolum looked to me and i went over an turned back "nice to see ya" i said to him "and he is a caterpillar not a worm" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:09 pm

I flattened my ears and stepped around V. "Hi." I tilted my head toward V. "I am BlackJack and this is my human, Vixen." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:19 pm

"how unusal, i have not met another cheshire cat other than Chesh and her father.. does he still call you Kitten?" "yes and i'm getting fed up of it"
"really this world maybe mad but there is a method to this madness..." i said with a grin and then sat down cross legged "anyway i have soem questions.. now then how much longer till Frabjous day?" "hmm.. we have a few days." "ok, now where is that Oraculam?" "here it is" "contrarywise.. it is here" said the Tweedles handing it to me and i opened it and let everyone see.."frabjous, frabjous.. ah here we go frabjous day...huh?" "what's wrong Chesh?" "Absolum..where is Alice?" "that thing is growing old and now there only stands the sword... the books are burnt" "what?" i said standing up "you should know this riddle Chesh.. guardain of Underland" "shesh don't remind me.. anyway.. i'm sure theese two have questions so i brought them here.." "where it's safe?" "no, where you were.. Blackjack ,Vixen.. Absolum will answer your questions.. i have to go talk to the queen..Wolfe you stay with them" i said and gave a bow and vanished...
Wolfe sat down and said "what is this place, Wonderland or Underland?" "it is Underland dear" said Absolum "as Chesh said i will answer questions.."
"hmm, then how about me" said Chessur appearing with a mad grin... "why does Chesh hate me?" "because you pretended to be dead and you keep calling her Kitten"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:45 am

"How come I have never known about this before today?" I asked. I was a Cheshire. I should have known.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:12 am

"actaully most of the group of cheshire's that do exsit don't meeet each other and therefore can't tell each other the information needed... Chesh is the guardain like i was so she needs to know theese things" said Chessur

"Cheshire of Chessur's lineage how have you been in the human world?" "it sucks, there is too much logic for my likeing" i said and she rustled my hair..."anyway we have to discuss the Jaberwocky since all the Alice's have ceased(sp?) to exsit then we have to find another person... care to teach others how to-" "your majesty, i refuse to use a sword.. i promised by my cheshire whiskers that i would never use one or teach.. anyway i'm hungry where's the cake" i said and then walked off i knew where this was going.. i vanished and appeared up in a tree where absolum was and listened to them
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:10 am

I shifted into human form and put my hand on V's shoulder. Her wings shifted uneasily. "What's wrong?" I whispered to her. "I don't know. I am scared but of what I am not sure." She whispered back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:24 am

my ears flickered and i sat up instantly and looked to them... "please tell me no one else heard that?" i asked them and Wolfe looked to me "heard what?" "that strange sound" i said my ears flickering around to catch it again.. i jumped back into the tree and climbed up to the top.."oh my.. we have a guest.. hmm.. let's see what was it again.. oh that's right the JubJub bird" i said and then jumped back down landing on my feet crouched down and then stood up..."we have a guest and it's the JubJub bird.. shall we go inside or stand it's rath.. i forgot to say i did cause alot of chaos at Salzum grumm again.."
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:46 am

"Uh, what is a JubJub bird?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:52 am

"something you want to-" i was cut off as the bird flew over head .."that" i said pointing up at it and smiling... my claws appeared and i then climbed up a tree and jumped up onto a branch and hissed distracting it with a smile.."hey chicken.. want to play?" i asked it with a maddening smile i passed my father.."Get everyone inside , now and quickly" i said.. "ok... let's go in and tell the queen" he said and made them all hurry towards the door to get inside
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:55 am

I shifted into cat form and bounded after V. She picked me up when we got inside and I purred. I was glad she was my human. Okay not human but you get the idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:58 am

after abotu 30 mins a door appeared covered in grey and green stripes... a cat with the same pattern and colours on her coat walked through and said "ok, remind me to get birdseed next time" i said and turned back into my human form and yawned rather tired from getting that bird away.."where are thoose lazy guards.. do i have to wake them up again?" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:01 am

I nodded and pointed with my tail to the sleeping guards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:05 am

i smiled and went over "wake up useless guards!" i shouted to them and they jumped up adn put their spears to my throat.. my tail wrapped round one and i touched the point of the spear "aww, your so violent, how mean"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:08 am

"Do you really think if she was planning something dangerous, she would wake you up?" I said when the guards pointed their spears at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:10 am

"well, it is Chesh" said Wolfe.."what's that suppose to mean, of course i would wake them up.. otherwise it would be no fun" i said with a smile and used my tail and both hands to lower the spears and smiled at them "now then how about you get back to your job?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:18 am

I watched as they lowered their spears and got back to guarding the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:20 am

"actually them not being on work is rather odd" i said and walked around a bit.."oh right.. anyone hungry?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:21 am

"I am." I looked at V. "You?" She nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:26 am

"ok , a bit of a warning though wen we get to the kitchen.. the Marsh Hare is there so you might want to duck when we get there" i said as we arrived i turned quickly and ducked before turning into a cat and appearing beside Marsh.. "Hey when dinner and can we have a snack?" " why ya wee bossom go and wait" "aww, but we're hungry" i whined and then landed and rubbed myself against his leg and purred "please" he soon gave in and i turned back into a human.. "hmm, what does everyone want?"
"i'll have a sandwich" said Wolfe.. i floated slightly and looked in the cupboards.. "Here we go, fish,ham or cheese" "ham" i then tossed her the sandwich which she caught and smiled "ok what about you two" i said waiting
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:30 am

"Cheese." V said and I replied with "Fish."

OOC: I have to go now but I will try to get on later. Bye bye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next