Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Song for the Sea...

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A Song for the Sea... - Page 6 Empty Re: A Song for the Sea...

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:53 pm

"i'll have to do that" i bit my thumb and put it on Wolfe's forhead.."there that should do the trick" i said adn me and Wolfe turned invisable.."i can't stay invisable for very long though" i warned them...Wolfe looked to me but still said nothing.. i hissed slightly and then lead the way avoiding everything and everyone that would give us away.. when we reached the stable i turned visable again with Wolfe.."we're here" i said and my ears had gone completly back.. i hated it here but i had no choice really...i turned into a cat and then jumped onto Wolfe's shoulders and fell asleep..
"sh'es rather tired so don't be angry.. if something happens she'll wake up" said Wolfe.."now then Chesh filled me in on what to do earlier and she said to try and sneak around without getting detected.. she said not to get injured by it or the scratch will fester and purtrfy... and she doesn't want to lick our wounds" said Wolfe simply...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:56 pm

"Okay." I said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:58 pm

"now then do either of you want to do it?" asked Wolfe quickly .. she stroked my fur about 10 mins later i woke up and turned back into a human after i had jumped off her shoulders.."now is anyong going?" i asked them yawning..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:59 pm

"I will." BlackJack volunteered. "All I have to do is get the sword right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:09 pm

"yeah pretty much, although you do have to get past a sleeping spotted bulldog thing with a long tail or otherwise known as a BanderSnatch and please becareful that thing causes more trouble.. also here is the key for the chest it's in.. i got this last time i came here" i said adn handed him the key..."the chest is in the far corner" i then sat down and rustled my hair... "good luck" said Wolfe...

ooc- just so you know you can control the Bandersnatch as well...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:17 pm

ooc- okay

ic- BlackJack: I padded slowly forward, careful not to wake the bandersnatch. I got to the chest and shifted to human form. I tried to open it, but it was locked. I picked it up and tried to carry it. The bandersnatch snarled and turned on me. I froze, hoping it wouldn't see me as a threat and go back to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:22 pm

i sighed and looked to Wolfe... "seriously why can't you do it?" "because i freeze everytime i see it.. i don't know why i just do" i said... "the key is on the Bandersnatch's collar..." i said to him and then sighed.."leave the chest.. it's rather heavy"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:26 pm

"OKay. Easy." I spoke to the bandersnatch softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:22 am

Wolfe watched carefully adn i had found a withered tree and sat in a branch listening around and flicking through the book which i had brought with me...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:53 am

I crept forward, holding out my hand for it to sniff, almost like a dog. It turned away so I could see the key. I reached out to grab it. I got the key, unharmed, and unlocked the chest, which I pulled the heavy sword out of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:07 pm

"3...2..1" i said and jumped down and the book vanished and i clapped my hands "well done , now then to get out of here" i said "without getting caught by the red knights and nave that are coming this way" i said this very simply.."frankly it might be bet to hide...any ideas?"

ooc- sorry it took so long to reply.... i forgot to resh the site so nothing new came up
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:24 am

"what about in the Bandersnatch stable?" asked Wolfe forgetting what i had just told her...i looked to the Bandersnatch, shook my head and closed my eyes.. "ok, anywhere else?" i said and looked around.. there really was nowhere else... * oh great* i thought..Wolfe then clicked.."sorry but there really is nowhere else.." "don't worry i'll get over it" i said and then my ears flickered and i gulped and walked towards the Bandersnatch i hadn't met it in a while and then i kneeled down..."that's odd i haven't frozen" *well it has been years* i then reached out a hand nervously and began to speak my voice gentle..." hey now, we need to hide for a bit.. cover for us ok?" my head went to oneside with my ears and then i jumped back a it stepped forward.. Wolfe patted me happily"see"
"now then" i said and stood up and sprinted before climbing up and tree and then flickering my ears and then they stopped and pricked up.. "not good" i said and jumped down and grabbed them all and made them hide in them in the shadows.. i hide beside the window and crouched down listening... the nave appeared...
"i wonder where that kitten of a cheshire cat has gone.. i know she's somewhere in the castle " he said... i gulped slightly and kept listening.."her father was a much better fighter and even worse when her mother -" i snapped again.. i then vanished and appeared infront of him my ears back, my tail flickering and my claws drawn.. i then hissed at him
"well if the Kitten hasn't appeared" he said.. i scratched his face as he walked towards me.."aww, kitten attacked.."don't underestimate me, this kitten has claws Stayne" i said an evil slightly maddening smile appeared on my face as i waited...
Wolfe shook her head and look to the other two.."don't get iinvolved.. if you haven't noticed she has been hiding something from all of us which is unlike her... i think there is a reason but she won't tell us that either also so not disturb her fights if you can help it" she said to them and listened...
i shook my head and then withdrew my claws... they vanished and i began laughing.." c'mon you lot it's ok" i said smileing slightly.. infront of them wa another cheshire cat he had pinkish hair and pink and purple striped ears... he looked like an adult not a teenager though... it was my father Chessur..
i turned and hissed slighlty
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:43 pm

"i told you not to tease me anymore before i left" "well, well Kitten, how did you know it was me?" "only you and mother ever called me Kitten adn frankly i hate it" "but you'll always be a kitten to me.." "honestly you're annoying" i said "and why did you pretend to be dead? did mother-" "i'm afraid not.. i was recovering and anyway i ensed another Cheshire cat as well as a human and a fallen angel.. they you're freinds?" i then went back adn dragged all three of them back and took the vorpal sword off BlackJack and wung it on my back for a bit and let it rest there.. "nice to meet you all I'm Chessur, Chesh's father..and you are?" thi is Wolfe, Vixen and BlackJack" i said introducing them all and then limbing up a tree again and listening around.."my, my you are stil the same always so careful but always with a slight madness" "of course" i said a slight smile on my face my cat like teeth showing...
my father went over to me..."now then.. stop lying and tell me why you;ve been acting si edgy for the past few years.. " i hissed and jumped down my ears pinned back angrily.."Wolfe, you're her freind stop her hissing" "sorry,when she's annoyed it's best to leave her.. i learnt that the hard way" she said..
"anyway Father-" "no i forgot as well" he said.. "just great... i have to get this lot home before they get annoyed with me and almost kill me like the last lot a few years ago"
"hmmm" he said "my books-" "burnt" i said and then he vanished..."pest of a father" i said even more annoyed than i was with BlackJack earlier...
"umm, Vixen can you talk to her.. i really don't want to" i said to her
suddenly my eyes widened.."that's it.. i've had it"i shouted angrily "grr, i'll kill them next time.." "oi, oi.. calm down first" said Wolfe looking me in the eyes... i hissed i was really annoyed with myself.. i cold smell my freinds in here.. they were captured...
i calmed myself down and then shook my head my ears still back and my tail twitching.."well then we should hurry out of here... time to make a door" i said and then drew in the sand but it appeared as an invisable door.. i waved my hand over it.."you guys coming, this door won't last long" i said and walked through practically dragging them and then the door vanished behind us as we appeared on the otherside... i then jumped into and tree and pulled my father down from it.." tell me how to get theese guys home already.." "oh, you know Chesh Kitten, you just need the-" i hissed really annoyed...
Wolfe then ame over and took me over to another place and talked to me... Chessur(her father) went over to BlackJack and Vixen.."now then, i'm Chessur as i have probably said.. also i want you two to make sure she doesn't half kill the queen and get in trouble with that knave.." he siad with a mad smile.."i have already met Wolfe so she knows"

ooc-hello????
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:37 am

ooc- sorry pc was unavailable for a while. I'm back tho!

ic- I looked at the new cheshire cat. "I am BlackJack." I shifted into human form. "This is Vixen, my human."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:42 am

ooc-ok.. just ignore the message i just sent then... also Chesh gets touchy about her family especailly her mother who is dead or was killed... just so you get why she's like this...

Wolfe then asked something..."what did you mean in hiding.. Chesh won't explain anything of her past to anyone"
i lowered my head and my ears went droopy...
"hey nice to meet you i'm Chesh's father the first generation of Cheshire cats" he said with a smile.. i sighed and shook my head "aww, you acting like your mother again" i hissed as he mentioned my mother and Wolfe looked to me with a glare and i lowered my head ad turned into a cat and jumped onto her shoulders and lay there... "has she always been like this?" "yeah since you pretended to play dead" said Wolfe... "is-" "better not mention it" said my father..
i was quiet for ages adn then lead them back to the library with my father behind us... i floated in the air silently looking through other books with the vorpal sword on my back...
"what are you looking for?" asked Wolfe "you are so much like your-" i hissed again before he mentioned mother...
i then picked out a book and flicked through the pages..my ears flickering slightly.. i then put it back and found another book and then landed after i had stopped flicking through it's pages.. i licked my fingers slightly and folded the corner of the page and then stuck it to one side before floating again and picking out another book quickly..."c'mon there has to be another way" i said to myself before i put the book back and then within a few minutes i was in my favourit spit flickering through the book pages to find another way to get up to the surface...
Wolfe and father were looking around for me and i used my illusions to hide myself since i just wanted to remain undisturbed for a while...
"honesty.. she did this same trick as a kid and i still don't get it" said my father
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:51 pm

"She just wants to be left alone." I said, doing the same thing. "I can do it too." I looked at Vixen. She shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:55 pm

ooc- sorry i was at running...

i jumped back down with a small frown on my face.."can any one here use a sword?" i asked hopefully.."I can use daggers" "the tecniques are different... i can use claws and other open hand ways but not swords" i said and my father looked to me and then to everyone else and said "what are you talking about?" "don't you dare Father..." i said giving him a glare i was still very angry at him
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:04 am

"No. Not at all. Neither of us can, right V?" I looked at her. I didn't want her to get hurt. "Right." She nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:16 am

my father glared at me and i looked back and swung the sword over my shoulder and into the ground.. i sighed and sat down examining the blade.."Wolfe you give me a hand" i said not really bothered about anything at the moment.. Wolfe sat down beside me and i said "when i get back can you tell mesome info about it" "where are-" "i gave her a mad smile and she looked to me..."now.. don't-" "c'mon you know me" i said and i made a door appear and then vanished with it..."where is she going?" asked her father.."hmm, back to salzum grumm, proably to cause chaos" answered Wolfe
"looks like she picked up the chaos bit of me" said Chessur.."oh you bet, she reads quietly like her mother and will cause chaos like her father" said Wolfe she picked the sword out of the ground slowly and then lay it on her lap and examined it.."hmm, let's see" she said and ran her fingers along the blade slowly to find any scratchs and to pick up details.. if there were any cracks i would have to fix them later.. annoying..
"hmm, there are a few minor cracks and scratches but Chesh should be able to fix them when she gets back"

meanwhile i was back in salzum grumm...
i was playing chase with the nave... or rather i was playing around and anishing and appearign everywhere for fun...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:17 pm

I watched as they examined the sword, awestruck. This thing was going to kill the Jabberwocky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:23 pm

i reappeared and sat down by the sword.."there are a few scratches and cracks so i'll leave it to you" she said and i sighed and then jumped up into a tree to find somethings..."Wolfe i'll be right back" i said and jumped into another tree beforre jumping down.. after about ten minutes i came back with some rather odd looking things... i made a book appear and skim read it before getting to work on the sword..as soon as i had finished i stood up and pulled it out of the ground falling back when i did and then stood upagain and brushed the dust off and then swung it over my shoulder and let it rest on my back.."now that, that's sorted we need to find somewhere to camp for a bit and head for mamoral tomorrow" i said half to thema nd half to myself
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:39 pm

I just nodded, trying to follow everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:10 am

i then explained what mamoral was and Wolfe began looking for a spot to camp with my father...
"Mamoral is where the White queen lives and don't worry she won't attempt to kill us..." i said to them and drew out a map from my pocket and sat down.. "ok, we are here and over here is the White queens palace, aka mamoral..." i said and pointed to a white chess peice painted on the map... Wolfe came back and said "well then, why do we need to camp? make a door and get us there quickly..." "i'm tired and i think after today we all need a break, also having to constantly make doors appear is troublesome..." Wolfe glared at me "honestly, i am tired" i said with a frown and then stood up again folding the map up and making it vanish.. Chessur came over and said "well then, i'll be off .. i'll meet you there Kitten and her freinds" he said with a mad smile and vanished.. my ears pinned down slightly and i then sighed and then looked to everyone.."now then any ideas on what to do about food? the animals here do talk so..." "yeah we figured that out already" said a rather snappy Wolfe(in a mood since Chesh is being to relaxed and won't make a door appear)
"relax already" i said with yawn and stared at the sky...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:35 pm

I shifted into cat form and grinned at V. She looked at me and beckoned me over. I curled up next to her. She was falling asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:55 am

i climbed back up a tree and let my tail and one of my legs hand down and proped the other knee up before i leaned against the tree trunk.. underneath Wolfe sat down curled up already asleep.. my father appeared in a tree and i climbed up and sat on a branch.."honestly Kitten you really do have a tendancy to be late" he said "i'm never late everyone else is just early, now scoot already i'll talk in the morning" i said and jumped down and went back and on a low branch in the Wolfe was under and listened around my ears and tail flickering slightly every now and then staring at the moon.. it looked like a mad grin and i soon grinned the mad smile appeared again...my cat teeth showed aas i grinned up at the moon my eyes showing signs of madness..."sorry i really can't leave my guests.. you know what bloody big head is like.. she'll try to capture them... too bad after we meet again after such a long time" i said to the moon my grin still on my face... "yeah i know"i said and laughed slightly my eyes closing and my head lowering as i did and then looking back up to the sky..(ok, she is technically talking to herself..oh well)
my father appeared again and handed me a tattered brown cloak.."now remember your manners this time.. it has been sevral years" i sighed and jumped down when everyone was asleep and put the cloak on.. only my maddening grin and cat-like teeth were visable..."good, now i'll meet you all there then"
"hopefully" i said and pulled the hood down and turned into a cat and slept underneath the cloak....it was like i had left them alone when i was hiding... my father vanished and i fell asleep quickly

morning...

i woke up first and woke the others up quickly wearing my tattered old cloak.. i wasn't very reconisable so my greeting from Wolfe was a dagger to my throat.. i sighed and pulled my hood down.."hey it's only me.. anyway.. i've already got a door ready so we should be going,also the others will be there as well" i said and then went and checked the door i had made was stable... since if it wasn't then it could easily injure or even kill us... i had no intention of mentioning this though...
i called the all over and Wolfe was first over to see a pearl white door... "wow, it's-" "please don't i am still tired and also we have to get this sword back to the white queen also unforutantly we will have to walk half the way since i am banned from making a door any closer to the palace afteri nearly destroyed it on my practice run" i said to them and opened the door and walked through waiting for them...
Wolfe walked through and lookd around.. "where are we" "hmm, if i remember correctly we are now on the edge of Tuggly Wood".. i heard something "i'll be back in a minute... when i came back i seemed slightly different...(her father turned himself into her)
Wolfe knew something was up and pulled the cloak hood down and then screamed in my fathers ears making him shift back and sit down.."hmm, she was right i should've been more careful... also incase your wondering she has to meet with the white queen and perfect her performance before guests arrive.. it's a traddition of my family that i started... and Chesh has to continue it..." he said and then sighed and made a door appear and then pushed them all through

Mamoral...
i arrrived at Mamral and was greeted by the white queen.. i kissed her cheek as a greeting.."welcome back Chesh" she said and i bowed with a mad smile on my face.. "you haven't changed a bit" "oh you would be suprised... anyway my freinds.. guided by my father should be here soon.." "your right.. he'll probably give himself away" "uh.. no.. Wolfe is sure to find out" i said the other appeared so i vanished... " oh my Chessur how very nice to see you again are your supposed death" she said... "guess Kitten told me" "yes and you really should stop calling her that.. it does tend to annoy her and it shows, oh my she vanished" said the queen...
Hatter walked out with the others "how nice to meet you all again" he said and they greeted each other... i sat ontop of a book shelf watching i didn't feel like being round people since i had alot to do..."Chesh stop being so stingy and greet them as usual" "do i have to?" i asked "yes" shouted my father.. i jumped down and kissed them all on the cheek and then gave a bow with a maddening smile crwing on my face.."i'm here to welcome you all, with my glowing cresent smile... i welcome you to Mamoral" i then stood up and vanished instantly.. "it is really that bad?" "you really ticked her off didn't you" said Wolfe looking to my father and he gulped and gave a slight nod... "hmm do you have a library" "yes Why?"
i was sitting high up on the shelves reading a book again ok admittaedly i was still rather ticked off at my father one for lying to me for so long and for calling me 'Kitten'
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next