Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Song for the Sea...

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A Song for the Sea... - Page 8 Empty Re: A Song for the Sea...

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:37 am

i tossed them a cheese and fish and then landed as i nicked a cake quickly and took a bite.. "fish cake" i said and the Marsh threw a bowl at me and i ducked quickly and smiled madly and then he threw another pot and i got down holding the cake in my mouth with one hand and my ears and tail twitching up and i said.. Missed me! missed me!" i then hid behind everyone and stood up still eating the fish cake...
"now Chesh, i told you before, this place-" "is not my playground and i'm not allowed to nick Marsh Hare's fish cake, yes yes i know but your not my owner.. i don't have one and never will" i said with a mad smile "well then we can't have a wold Cheshire Cat now can we?" "actually you can and have done for the past 18 years so i don't need and don't want an owner, wild cats rule!" i said and crossed my arms and held the fish cake in my cat like teeth as i gave a cheeky grin..

ooc- ok ,i'll try to get on later as well.. this is my mum's computor

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:49 am

"Chesh , you have to get ready, the dutchess is joining us tonight" said my father walking up to me "give me one reason" " you are the current Cheshire Cat of Underland , so it's your job" "actaully it's my job to take care of my guests and also i'm skiping dinner since i have to borrow the library..."
"Max Cheshire" said the White Queen walking in .. my ears went back and i hissed at her before she slapped me.. i hissed again angrily..."Watch your mouth and don't you dare hiss at me you have no manners" i pinned my ears back as i sat on the floor and then when i got up.. the hatter and McTwisp walked in... "oh,my the white queen is in a bad mood" "and with none other then Max Cheshire".. "Max Cheshire?" said Wolfe looking to me "my first name is actually Max .. Cheshire or Chesh is my middle name.. i have no last name and also my father is going and he is of the first generation, isn't that enough?" i said and then sighed after i had been given a toturing lecture i agreed to come... "ok,ok but i'm not wearing a suit or drss, i'm wearing my uniform" i said and they all sighed and i smiled before turning into a cat and then climbing up into the ai as if i was climbing stairs.. "anyway where did i put my uniform..." "oh her husband is coming as well" i jerked.. "What did you do?" asked Wolfe.."Well.." i then vanished and appeared as a human behind the others and waved back before going to find my uniform

ooc- warning i mad up her first name from the last name i heard lol
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:04 am

I looked at V. Max? An odd name for a girl. I turned into a cat and followed Chesh, wondering why she was acting so odd. I was going to help her find her uniform. V looked at me and then made a 'go on' gesture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:30 am

i looked around and my ears were pinned back.. "ok, were'd i put it?" i asked myself annoyed
the Hatter walked in and i hissed warning him to stay back.."shesh, aren't you suppose to always wear your uniform?" "yeah so? i prefere not to and why did they have to come at this time, i have visitors and i need to find a way to get them back and no if the queen is planning to make one of them my owner i'll tear them to pieces" i said before he could say anything.. i then jumped up into the air and tossed something on the bed, an old black cloak..."ok, that's part of it" i said and then searched the cupboards again.. "ok i found the good one now what happened to my personalized one" i said with a smile and then picked up the old black cloak..it had a hood like the other one but looked a lot nicer... it had small bits of silver like thread in it and a jem in the center of where my neck would be... i hung it up and began looking again as the hatter walked out and i pricked my ears "huh? BlackJack?" i said looking to the cat on the ground and kneeled down.."what is it?" i asked
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:43 am

"I think something is going to happen. The white queen didn't look very happy, and she gave me the impression that you had to do something that you really didn't want." I told her. I changed into a person. "So, what does your uniform look like?" I asked, busying myself with looking around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:46 am

"hmm similair materail to my cloak apart from that it's shorts and a sleeveless top the top had green and silver stripes though and i don't particalary get on with either of the queens and i hate getting bossed around so.. also the dutchess keeps trying to make me into her pet which is really annoying" i said and jumped up into the air and looked around
McTwisp hopped in and i turned quickly to him "Time" i said "6:20 pm" "great" i said and then ignored him and kept searching quickky.. "This is what happens when you never wear stuff your suppose to and isn't that it there" "nope i'm looking for the one i personalized" i said still searching

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am

"Can't you just tell her that you don't need or want an owner, or does she just not listen? Is that why you haven't been here? This the top?" I asked, holding up a green and silver top.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:53 am

"she doesn't listen and that's one of the reasons... i don't actually get on with either of the queens very well and yes that's it put on the bed.. no then i need to find the shorts and my 'Claws'..." i said and jumped down quickly "oh right McTwisp do you know where she hid my 'Claws' ?" i asked.. "uh, yeah.. they should be in the armor display" "hmm, perfect" i said and then went back to looking for my shorts..."Also you have a human/ owner so the Queen doesn't mind, with me. i refuse to have one since i find it troublesome also i use to have one and nearly got myself badly injured so never again"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:59 am

"That is why V will be the only person that I will ever listen to. She is the sweetest person ever." I said while admiring Chesh. She was beautiful. I loved her attitude, and quickly looked away right as she turned to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:03 am

i then foudn them.. Ah-hah found it" i said and jumped down and looked to BlackJack as he turned away..."somethign wrong?" i asked and McTwisp ran back in..."Max Cheshire you really have to get ready" he shouted "stop calling me by my first name already" i said to him and looked back to BlackJack.."Get out, i need to get changed" i said "and don't think your getting out of answering , oh right you guys need suits and dresses since your joining.." i said and clicked before vanishing and then bring the others with me.. my father pushed BlackJack out of the room wearing a black and purple striped suit..(mad lol) "anyway have any qestions , hmm, black" he said half to himself half to BlackJack
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:09 am

"Uh, yeah. Where did Vixen go?" I asked, watching as he stiffened at her name. "Something wrong?" I tilted my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:12 am

"she's with Cheshire and the other girls.. she's getting dresses for them" he said honestly..
i got a dress for Wolfe and she reluctantly put it on.. it was a plain grey dress
"Vixen what dress do yo want to wear?" i asked "also my father is goign to get BlackJack to wear a suit for tonight.. now that'll be interesting don't you think?" i said and Wolfe looked to me and i smiled.. "oh right i still need to get dressed.. i then got into the bathroom and got changed quickly i didn't put my cloak on since i would do that later... "ok now i need my claws"
Also what dress do you want? i asked again
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:18 am

"Um, this one will be fine." I said, looking at a black dress. "Aw, crap. Will this fit with my wings?" I sighed. Sometimes they just got in the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:24 am

"don't worry , put it on and i'll sort it out, i can do this kind of thing so don't worry" i said
i then vanished and came back with a pair of black gloves, the had three claw like blades that rested between my fingers.. i put them on the bed on my cloak..
"now then BlackJack we have to make sure everyone is tidy otherwise the Dutchess and Count will not be happy, they are very fussy" said my father and he took out some suits "Pick one"
McTwisp was going round "6:45 pm, only 15 minutes, hurry"
when he came round to where i was i pinned my ears at him and he backed off quickly after...
as soon as she had put the dress on i sorted out a place for her wings adn it looekd perfectly normal.. "There we go, perfect" i said "ok, the girls are ready, i'll go check on everyone else" i said and lead them to the dinning room "when the Dutchess and Count walk in curtsy to welcome them, i don't but then she can't really do much to me since i just vanish" i said and then vanished and checked on everyone else before i put my cloak and gloves on...
i knocked on my fathers door and walked in when he said i could.. "hey how's it going" i said my hood was down ad i gave a slightly mad grin...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:36 am

"Um, I'll take this one." I pointed at a black suit with a black tie. I grabbed it and put it on. "Ta-da." I said as I turned around, noticing Chesh standing in the doorway. I grinned at her. She was beautiful in her uniform. Hell, she was beautiful all the time. I walked toward her, holding out my hand. "Shall we walk?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:44 am

"i have to greet everyone, sorry.. i don't want to argue with the Dutchess i'll do that later" i said and vanished.. "she is very busy and i know what you think" said my father rustleing his hair.. "c'mon you'll see her there..." he said// everyone waited in the hall and as usual i was slightly late.. "your late" "no i'm not everyone is early" i said and greeted everyone.. i went over to the Duthess and Count... "i welcome you to the dinner party held by The White Queen, enjoy and make yourselves at home" i said and bowed to them before standing up and looking at the seats... i then took my seat beside BlackJack and Wolfe with Vixen beside Wolfe and my father beside BlackJack... i heard a load of cluttering and jumped slightly... Marsh hare walked in and placed a plate infront of each of us.. "Fish Cake?, how horrible .. oh well Puss like it" said the Dutchess.. i hissed at her and my ears pinned back... i then calmed down and sniffed the Fish Cake happily... "anyway please enjoy your meal" said the White Queen.... Wolfe and me both loved fish cake and said our thanks to the Marsh Hare as well as my father who also loved it...
"Chesh are you reconsidering my offer" "Hell no" i said straight a way "get off it will you" "Max Cheshire manners" said the queen again "don't worry she is a wild cat alot like-" " watch your mouth" i warned as my ears pinned back and my own claws were begining to appear... "Chesh calm down, don't give in" said Wolfe and my father nodded .. i smiled and calmed down...

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:50 am

My ears and tail drooped as she disappeared. I had really wanted to tell her I loved her. I walked with her father to it and sat down near Vixen, who also looked beautiful. I grinned at her. Chesh sat down next to me, her father on the other side of me. I heard clattering and looked up to see the Marsh Hare bring Fish Cake in. I had never tried it before, but it tasted delicious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:54 am

i stood up and said "i'll go help Marsh he seems to have his hands ful" i gave a slightly mad grin and walked off to the Kitchen avoiding BlackJack .. Wolfe looekd to Vixen and said.. "Chesh is acting Weird and i think i know why" she whispered to Vixen
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:57 am

"Why?" I whispered back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:04 pm

"Think.. carefully and if you say it out loud she will get annoyed" said Wolfe.. meanwhile i was dealing with kitchen disaster...
"oh my the dessert exploded.. " "ey, what'll we do?" " hmm there was a secound one?" Ey, of course and that's in the fridge.. cheesecake and Chcolate.."perfect, divide that up and i'll begin serving" i said and smiled.. he gave me three plates so i balance it on my head at first but then decided to do my tail and walked out carefully and gave everyone a piece of cheesecake or Chocolate depending on what they wanted... "cheese or Chocolate" i asked Vixen,Wolfe,BlackJack and my Father.. "Cheese" said Wolfe "Chocolate here" said my father.. i handed them some cake and then i called "Hey we're running out and quickly..." i said waiting for an answer.. "there 'tis more in the kitchen" i nodded and gave my father and Wolfe their cake before making more appear
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:13 pm

"Cheese." I said. "Chocolate, please." V said. "Well it has something to do with BlackJack." She said, looking at me. My ears were drooping still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:17 pm

"ok" i said i put some in front of them and then finished up and then took a piece of chocolate cake and sat down.. i sighed and looked to blackJack "What's wrong , you seem down?" .. my Father and Wolfe looked to each other and then Wolfe looked to Vixen and nodded "yeah it is" she whispered and smiled checkily.. everyone was chatting.. i crossed my arms and rested my head on them and looked to him waiting for an answer "i do want an answer you know"

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 pm

"Well," I began, "I have something to tell you and you keep avoiding me. But I can't tell you here." I sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:23 pm

"Fine then, tell me after i will listen" i said "but cheer up, it's terrible when your down since it's really obvious" "Cheshire elbws off" "why? ,i'm sleepy" i said and yawned before eating my cake happily.. the queen sighed "if you are going to be my pet you have to have manners" "for the last time i'm not planning on being anyone's pet.. end of and whatever the queen said don't listen i have my own will and belong to nobody and nothing will change that"
"Max Cheshire you-" "nasty little Kitten" i s joined in and gave a mad grin... "Cheshire Manners" "why she is such a-" "Cheshire" said my father and i stopped simply gave them a mad grin and finished my cake before licking the chocolate off my fingers..

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:26 pm

"Why must you constantly badger her about being a pet? She told you, she doesn't want to be." I raised an eyebrow and pulled my ears back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next