Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kiss InThe Rain

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Kiss InThe Rain Empty A Kiss InThe Rain

Post by Saviour Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:02 pm

Rean

I step barefoot over the moss and plants. Ivory skin glowing compared to the moist Earth below me. My red hair was pulled back in a low ponytail. It reached down past my hips. A masculine voice reached my ears, and I twist myself behind a tree's cover. White dress able to be seen through when it was wet. It clung to my frame like static, and my hair clung to it. My light, perfectly smooth skin of my face was hidden behind the tree's shadows as I peek around it. Two men, one older, but one. Wow. He was beautiful. I watch for a few minutes further before flinching behind the tree again. They were searching for something. The man I was interested in had short, rugged, red hair that went past his ears. A few piercings, and he wore dark, forest green armor. His arms were showing his muscular arms. They would soon split up... They always did...

[ Mature topic, please post semi-long, and she is evil ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Kiss InThe Rain Empty Re: A Kiss InThe Rain

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:48 pm

[ how & what do you want me to respond as? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:52 am

[ I was thinking the guy? But you can be whomever you wish ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:59 am

[ you want me to play the red-haired man. is he elf? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:11 pm

[ Yea he is elf and he was the one I was thinking you could play ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:19 pm

[ okee-dokes, i'll get to replying ]

Scyren moved silently through the forest, every now and again whispering to his companion elf about the item they were searching for. He faintly caught a whisp of white out of the corner of his eye, and he looked up, intruiged. Scyren turned his head to his companion and told him to go one way, and that he'd go straight. If there was somebody in these forests watching them, he'd have to get rid of them. He ran a hand through his fiery red hair, and placed his other hand on the hilt of his dagger that happened to be dipped in neurotoxins, just in case he met a wild animal or the like, to whom the neurotoxin would be deadly. Scyren stepped around a tree and hid behind one, peeking out to see if the white... whatever it was... was still there, and he silently stepped forwards towards the location of where he'd seen that momentary flicker of white...

[ sorry its so bad and full of fluff >___< ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:25 pm

[ It's perfect, and I find no fluff =) ]

Experience told me not to worry. For I could handle any creature. I had lived my entire life in these forests, and never once have recieved a fatal injury. I rotate around the tree and step silently behind the man. Letting out a very feminine, enticing giggle. It seemed to echo around us and bounce through the tall trees. Before he could turn, however, I was behind another tree. Bounding playfully behind a bush and hiding amongst it's leaves. They were soft, instead of sharp. And I knew to not touch the firey red berries.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:30 pm

[ okay :3 ]

Scyren heard something behind him, but he assumed that it was his companion until he heard the feminine giggle. Now he was intruiged. He turned around, but saw nothing. There was a rustling of bushes nearby, and he knew it must be an elf if she could move that quickly. He faintly saw the white hue of a dress behind some bushes, and he walked slowly over to them, putting his dagger back into its place and acting gentle towards her, even though she was acting in a strange, confident manner. "Hello...?" he asked quietly. "What are you doing all the way out here?" Scyren had nearly forgotten all about his mission as he stepped closer to the bush, wondering what the she-elf looked like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:36 pm

A smirk pulled at my innocent features when he placed his dagger away and stepped closer. I step to the side and into a soft patch of moss. His words were gentle. And he seemed increasingly curious. My long red hair gently brushed the ground when I was in this crouched position. "Might I ask the same of you" My words were elegant, long, in the rich elven accent. Although mine was a bit different from theirs. More of a rolling sensation. I turn by back against a tree and quickly sprint into another set of berry bushes. Keeping him curious and busy in the chase. When I reached this thicket, I crouched down and slid gently inside the hollowed area. Where a doe and her fawn had once rested.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Scyren caught a glimpse of her figure and fiery red hair that brushed the ground lightly. "That," Scyren stiffened, "Is confidential." He didn't stay in this manner for long, as the sound of her words struck him. They were different from the ordinary elf's. Alluring, sensual... deep. Scyren grimaced as she moved yet again, and he followed her diligently. "Wait!" he called out to her. "Why won't you stay still?" He asked. "I'm not going to hurt you..." Scyren nearly tripped into the thicket, but managed to stop himself and look into it, but he saw no trace of the she-elf. Curious as to where she might've gone, he slowly lowered himself into the thicket, eyes scanning the surroundings for her figure...

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:46 pm

When he crouched down, I swiftly lift his poison tipped blade from its sheath and run it over my hand. "You are a very curious creature" I state. Although he probably assumed this is what I thought. I push myself deeper into the thicket in a manner he would've thought as defense. Although I was purposely trying to get him to crawl inside with me. "What is this word you speak.... Confidential... I have heard nothing of the act" I say. This was true, however. For when I was a child learning the language, no one spoke of this word. Maybe it had evovled in the modern world of today. The one I had shied from several years ago.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:52 pm

Scyren grimaced and whipped around when he felt his blade be lifted from its sheat. He was about to tell her off when he got a good look at her. She was gorgeous. He stared at her for a minute before she moved, going deeper into the thicket. Highly intruiged by her beauty, he followed her. "Wait... what's back there? Come back over here!" He said, slowly making his way towards her. He shook his head and said, "It means private. I'm not authorized to tell you." Scyren cursed gently when he got his leg stuck, but quickly unstuck himself, and stared at her, following her deeper into the thicket, not really thinking about how this could be dangerous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:58 pm

"How odd" I say about the blade. It had a different design than I was accustomed to. I set it gently against the ground in front of him. My auburn red hair had a few wild strands falling over my shoulder and across my left eye. I had a normal eye color for elves. Simply brown, but they stood out drastically agaisnt my ivory skin. He was oblivious to any danger. I pull my knees under me and let my white dress fold as it pleased agaisnt my knees and thighs. He seemed.... Different. As though he wasn't really under my intoxicating spell. As though he was truly curious of me.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:02 pm

Scyren was about to ask her if she meant the word or his dagger, when she confirmed that by placing the dagger in front of him, just out of his reach. He inched a few inches closer, then sat cross-legged in front of her, his eyes taking in her every beauitful detail from her folded knees to the strands of hair that were in her face. Almost instinctuously, he reached over and pulled the hair behind her eyes. "That's better..." Scyren said quietly, putting his dagger back in its sheath. He stared at her beauty for another moment or so before saying, "Why are we all the way back here, anyways?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:23 pm

I shy away from his touch. Never had someone tried to touch me so tenderly. He hadn't been trying to harm me in anyway. I shift slightly into a more comfortable position. His next words were what I was looking for. Leaning forward, I press our lips together into a kiss.

[ Sorry, lost my train of thought. My dad needed to use the computer -_- ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Scyren dropped his hand when she shied away from his touch. He wasnt trying to hurt her or anything, just getting some stray hair out of her face. What was her problem? He watched her as she shifted into a different position (probably for reasons of comfort) and stared at her facial features, completely intruiged, before he saw her lean forward. Before he knew what was happening, he felt her lips pressed against his, and was immediately terrified. What was she doing!? They'd just met! But something inside him didn't want him to pull away. After all, he was willingly being kissed by a drop-dead gorgeous she-elf.
]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:38 pm

I felt a bit of reluctance in the kiss. Was he not interested? Did the 'spell' of sorts not work? I pull away from the kiss and look at him. Feminine brows furrowed lightly and feet under me in case he tried to hurt me. This hadn't worked as planned. I was now frightened. Before, I hadn't been. I could have easily outrun him, and the poison on the blade wouldn't hurt me. But now my barrier was down. I was trapped by the bushes, and my only way out was blocked by his muscular frame. Muscular. Which means he could overpower my slim, agile frame. I felt almost like pleading for him not to hurt me.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:43 pm

Scyren looked at her for a moment after she pulled away. He saw the confusion on her face and cocked an eyebrow. What had he done wrong? She was the one that had kissed him, after all. "What?" Scyren asked, leaning back slightly and jested, "Was I not good enough?" Scyren didnt want another kiss, to be frank. It wasn't as 'magical' as he'd expected from a beautiful woman. He shrugged it off and was about to get to his feet when he saw the look of almost fear in her eyes and he sat still. "What?" he asked again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:46 pm

He shifted to stand and I back further into the thicket. "I-I'm sorry" I say. Voice weakened. He seemed disappointed. As though I hadn't been what he was looking for. Why hadn't it worked? Why didn't he immediately fall for me right there? All I ever had to do in the past was kiss them, and they were gone. That was it. But he didn't fall for it. I pull my knees to my chest. Now what had I done.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:50 pm

Scyren furrowed his brows at her apology, a bit confused as to why she'd apologized, but he brushed it off. "What is up with you?" Scyren asked gently, scooting closer to her. She looked fearful. But why? They'd only kissed. It wasn't like he was going to rape her or harm her in any way. He wasn't that kind of man. And after all, he remembered, he had a mission he was supposed to be on. He couldn't stay for much longer, as it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:55 pm

He confused me yet again when he asked what was up with me. "You mean you aren't going to hurt me for kissing you? Without your wanting?" I say, words only slightly stronger after I found he wasn't going to harm me. He seemed to remember the mission and was about to leave. I push myself through the side of the thicket with a few scratches to run away from what had just happened. When I did so, I nearly ran into a man. Smaller than the one I had just kissed, but just as powerful. He pushed a blade to my throat and I whimper slightly. "Please, I didn't hurt him, please" I say, leaning back into the bush. Which supported my weight easily.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:04 pm

[ who is da other dude? Scyren's companion ]

"I'm not going to hurt you. What man would be upset with a beautiful woman who kissed them?" Scyren watched her as she ran away, and ran right into another he-elf. He put a blade to her throat, and he could hear her pleading, saying that she didn't hurt him. Scyren walked over to them and stared at the he-elf, "Seriously. She didn't hurt me...Unless kissing is a sign of molesting." Scyren scowled deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:05 pm

[ Yea, unless you don't want that to happen. Sorry I got carried away 0.0 ]

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:07 pm

[ it's okay. do chu want to play him? O-_-o ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:13 pm

[ Sure, and thanks ]

He looked over to his companion, and lowered the blade. I sidestep and rub my neck. It didn't quite make me bleed, but it hurt terribly. I didn't know what to do. If I ran, they would definately be able to find me. And they most likely try to. I swallow hard and look around me. Not to mention we were in a small clearing. Great. I push my toes into the moist dirt below me and wait for the next move. The companion didn't look convinced at his words, and he still kept an eye on me. As though I would attack them at any moment. He couldn't know what I had been doing. When he looked at me the second time, though, he seemed to change immediately. So, the 'spell' worked on him, but not on the other? I hid my confusion.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next