Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kiss InThe Rain

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Kiss InThe Rain - Page 3 Empty Re: A Kiss InThe Rain

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:55 pm

My eyebrows dipping in confusion at his sudden anger. Then he began to jog. I hesitate, then follow him. Easily matching the pace but having to make sure I didn't accidently run into him. He said one of the mare's were pregnant, then why had they come with her? Although, if she was young in the pregnancy, it wouldn't harm her. And I actually agreed with the elven man beside me. The man was quite the idiot.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:58 pm

Finally, Raven came into view. Scyren cursed to see the younger mare, the pregnant one, slowing down gradually. It looked like Raven was going to turn her loose.
"RAVEN!" Scyren bellowed, jogging up to him and snatching the pregnant mare's reins from his hand. "I told you, don't run her!"

[ brain. fart. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:02 pm

I slow and stay back. Still not liking the man's companion. I watch as he snatches the mare's reins and knocks the man down hypothetically. Playing with a ripped lace at the waist of my dress while waiting back. Sure the man had my crystal, but he swore on his honor. This should prove me safe. My eyes watch the two inquiringly, but that little bit of weakness was removed from my soft, yet dangerous, features.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Scyren then gestured to the younger mare, "You," he pointed at the female, "Would you like to ride her back? She can probably hold your weight. Raven here," he sneered, "Is riding my horse, so I suppose that I'll just walk along with you." Scyren was ready to boost her into the saddle if need be. He put the crystal into his pocket in case he'd need to put her on top the palomino mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:09 pm

I step cautiously forward and to the mare's side. "Alright" I say and take the horse's whithers in my hand. Lifting myself gently into the swoop of her back and settling in. Eyeing Raven and the other. "Might I ask of your name?" I ask the man I had kissed before. And the one who had kissed me to snatch my necklace. My face warms in anger, but I force the feeling away. Feeling Raven's hot gaze on me.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:11 pm

Scyren was ready to lift her up, when she'd gotten herself into the saddle. "I'm Scyren." Scyren nodded his head in a slight form of respect and countered, "And yours?" he took the palomino's reins, as long as the rein's of the blood bay stallion that happened to belong to Scyren, and began walking in between the two horses, leading them onward. He noticed Raven staring and said quietly, "Quit it, you bafoon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:17 pm

"Raiiel" I respond, the word making my accent sound much, much more rich. I let the mare follow him without kicking, and heard Scyren's comment to Raven, but pretended I did not. My white dress met my knees and was positioned rather elegantly against the horses side. She was easy gaited, and small. Which was good, because I was also small.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Scyren sighed as Raven just rolled his eyes and continued on the blood-bay stallion (his blood-bay stallion) named Kryptonite. "Lovely name," Scyren said. He didn't dare repeat it for fear of mispronouncing it. It was lovely, and he honestly didn't want to butcher it. He knew if he tried to say it, that's what'd happen.

[ D: i'm so sorry ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:24 pm

[ No problem =) ]

Raiiel

I smile small at his compliment, though I didn't respond. Rarely did I recieve such comments. For a little while, all there was was the steady pounding of the horse's hooves against the Earth. And I took the time to think (safely, without running into trees or some random guy wanting my necklace). About all sorts of stuff, but nothing in particular. One actually included how Scyren was quite handsome, but I quickly shoved the thought from my mind. And focused on the surroundings as they changed around us. Daring not to lose control of my thoughts again.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Scyren didn't hear her thank him, so he decided to remain quiet. He noticed Raven was staring still, and he stopped the horses, saying roughly, "All right, Raven. Why don't you walk, instead?" Scyren pushed Raven off of Kryptonite and swiftly mounted the stallion, setting him into a brisk trot, the palomino mare easily following behind, as the gait wasn't too much of a strain on her slowly swelling belly.
Raven took a moment to get himself together before he walked solomnly behind the horses, slowly getting farther and farther away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:30 pm

Raiiel

I frown softly at Scyren when he shoved his friend off the stallion. And he trailed behind while we briskly made our way farther and farther from his figure. "That wasn't very nice" I comment, usually soft voice now strong to be heard about the horse's heavy breathing and footfalls.

[ Oh poo ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:34 pm

Scyren looked back at her for a moment. "Not nice?" He let out a short, rough laugh. "You remember that comment I made earlier about stealing your virginity?" He didn't wait for an answer, she probably remembered, "Well Raven would fuck your brains out -- excuse my language. Sorry for me wanting him out of the picture so you wouldn't get hurt, and break the deal. We need the crystal." He clarified. "I can bring him back, if you're a fan of rough sex." Scyren kept a strange monotone throughout the entire discussion, hoping his last comment would shut her up for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Raiiel

Anger boiled slightly inside of me at his answer. Need he be so rude? I purse my lips and pull a strand of hair from my eyes. Keeping quiet for that was what he wanted. Although I could easily have broken the deal there and refused to let the queen live. I could do that. Without my willingness, the crystal most likely wouldn't work. I had learned that before, when other men of this sort tried to force me into helping them. With what I forgot.. I cringe at the end of his words. How disgusting he was acting. My stomach bounced slightly in my dislike of the way I knew he was right. So I tried to hold my tongue and focused on the ride.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Soon the castle was in view, and Scyren urged the horses into a lope, knowing the mare shouldn't be ridden. But at this pace, it would only take about ten minutes to reach the castle.
-----
Once they reached the castle, Scyren placed his hands on Raiiel's hips and hoisted her down before rushing the mare and stallion into the stall. "Follow me," he said before briskly walking into the castle and jogging, taking two steps at a time, up the stairs and towards the queen's quarters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Raiiel

I let the mare lift herself into a harder pace and moved with her body. Swiftly going with her movements.

-----

I nearly shoves Scyren away when he placed his hands on my hips, before realizing he was helping and allowing him to hoist my to the cool, solid ground beneath me. I move my feet on the odd substance before rushing the keep up with his pace. Bounding up the stairs. I wasn't quite sure of this still, but I guess I should help them.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:53 pm

Scyren slid onto the second floor, and into a room directly to the right. In a mahogany canopy bed lay a frail, pale white woman. She had a golden crown atop her billowing ebony hair, and her usually bright green eyes were hidden behind closed lids.
Scyren scuttled over to her bedside quietly and handed the doctor the crystal from his pocket, who nodded after inspecting it and cut a small chunk off at the bottom, then began to crush it into powder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Raiiel

I stumble into the room after him, just in time to see them cutting the crystal, and feeling a crushing pain. I wince and nearly collapsed. "What are you doing?!" I yell at them, snatching back the broken crystal and feeling my heartbeat in my fingers and ears. "How dare you? I was never informed of this!" I say harshly to Scyren. Anger clouding my thoughts. As well as pain and betrayal. Selfish creatures these were. Did they have any respect at all? And it wouldn't even work now. Now that I had been so manipulated.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:36 am

Scyren whirled around to see Raiiel screaming. He was over to her in a few steps, his hand clamped over her mouth. "Hush!" He said before lowering his hands to listen to the rest of what she had to say. He considered what she was saying, but he knew he had to do something. The little known fact was, well, the queen was his mother. No, he wasn't the prince. He had an older brother that would take his place, but that brother was certainly not ready for it, and his mother was still young and fit to rule. "I know you weren't!" Scyren said. "I needed it. I had to do something! She's my mother!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:52 pm

I scowl at him. Backing away and placing the necklace over my neck once more. "I do not care" I say curtly, ignoring the pale looking woman behind him. "I trusted you" My voice was rough, yet it still held the rounded accent it had before. The doctor was obviously confused, and had stopped working.

[ sorry ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Scyren stiffened and stood up straighter. "I don't care," he said softly. "I need my mother to live. My brother is unfit to rule, and if he comes into power before his time, he'll ruin your young life. Now just make the damn thing work, or our doctor has some enchantments of his own. No matter what, now that that part of the crystal isn't on your necklace, you only have a sliver of control over it. So, just work with me, or leave now, before Raven comes back and has his way with you." He snarled. "And, if you stay, I'll make sure Raven doesn't lay a finger on you," he added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:06 pm

His words weren't quite convincing. With a weary look at the doctor, I shake my auburn hair. "No, it will not work unless I truly want to save the queen. And I do not, I have no control over it" I say and turn to leave, just then he adds the part about Raven, and I shiver nearly without notice. Once again disgusted. "He wouldn't dare" I say harshly, but my tone wasn't so sure. Nearly a question. Because, maybe, he was like Scyren. And was strong and smart. Therefore, he could do such things to me.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Scyren grimced at her. "Then the doctor will make it work. Now that it's not part of the full crystal, we can make it work." Scyren crossed his arms. He noticed her shiver, but only barely, and he wondered if he'd ever seen it at all. Scyren laughed when she said that, "Oh, my dear, but he would," Scyren shrugged. "You've chosen to leave." Scyren pushed her out of the room. "Good luck evading Raven." He slammed the door in her face, and turned around, helping the doctor add the needed ingrediants to make the crystal work and also to strengthen it.

[ want raven to find her? and if so, want me to play him...? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:18 pm

I felt like screaming when he pushed me out. Turning around and rapping loudly on the door. "You will not get it to work! It is a part of my anscestry!" I yell through the wood. Before stamping my foot and crossing my arms. "I should never have trusted you! You are but a selfish little boy!" I insult him freely. Not caring how loud I was being. I could out manuever the guards-most likely. I then heard a steady pound of footfalls on the stairs, and push my back closer to the door. Just as I saw him, I realized that pushing myself against the crevice of the door was not a good idea..

[ Sure ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Scyren chuckled. How wrong she was. When they put it into the water, it began fizzing: a sign that indeed, it was working. Slowly, Scyren placed the lips to his mother's lips and asked her to swallow gently.
----
Raven heard yelling, and hurried his way up the stairs. When he reached the top, he found the female again. A dirty grin spread across his lips as he walked briskly over to her, and stood in front of her, placing his hands on the door on either side of her and said, "Hello there," he smirked. "Fancy seeing you again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:23 pm

My eyes narrowed into his "I would like to say the same, but that would be quite a lie..." I say, the rolling of my tongue sounding deadly, like the brush of grass against a leaopard's fur. Hopefully this would deter him. But would it? His fowl breath was too close for comfort, and I found myself fighting the urge to gag. He had me pinned, arms just over my shoulders, and his chest as much too close to me for my comfort. Gritting my teeth, I push myself back even harder. Nails scratching the wood silently in my secret nervousness.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next