Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kiss InThe Rain

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Kiss InThe Rain - Page 10 Empty Re: A Kiss InThe Rain

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Scyren smiled gently and hopped out of the tree, landing without a sound and holding his arms out for her to catch her if she decided to jump. Scyren was secretly worried, deep inside, that she would leave. That she'd leave in the middle of the night with Lyra's necklace and never return, like she had with the traveler. Scyren didn't want another love to be ripped away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:09 pm

Raiiel

I land beside him and poke his chest playfully. "You have such a big home. This is but a fraction of it" I say, turning around and looking up at the large stone structure before me. I wondered how his mother was, and if she was still staring out at the courtyard. That would mean she could've seen us. I feel my face warm and turn to Scyren "Could you mother see us from her chamber?" I ask him quietly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:27 pm

Scyren grabbed her hand gently and kissed it, smiling. He shrugged, "Not as big as some places. But if you're a princess, what could you expect?" Scyren winked at her and laced his fingers through hers and began walking back. Dinner would have already been served, most likely, but he could bring her something to her quarters. Scyren shook his head, "Probably, but I doubt she was looking. She tends to stare at the fountain a lot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:31 pm

Raiiel

I chuckle softly when he kisses my hand and walk with him. Relieved that his mother probably hadn't seen us. "I see" I say quietly and squeeze his hand. My stomach growled silently, but I forced the feeling away. I'd be fine without dinner, I usually skipped meals in the forest anyway because I couldn't find or kill anything that efficiently.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:36 pm

Scyren sighed and watched the sunset go down. "Mind, after dinner, if I move you to a different room?" Scyren faltered for a moment, "In a rush I put you in Lyra's old bedroom..." Scyren was feeling protective suddenly. "It hasn't been used ever since her death. It's not that you're not 'worthy' of sleeping there... but people who have tried to sleep there have complain about... well... hearing things. You can either stay in my room or the room across from mine, if you'd like. You can choose." Scyren kept walking, suddenly feeling conscience of the guard's eyes on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:46 pm

Raiiel

I nod at his words "Alright, I will think about it, if that's okay" I say and step to the side a bit. The guards making me feel a little uncomfortable with walking close to Scyren. A dish clanked from the kitchen and I look towards the sound. "Do they trust me yet, or no?" I ask Scyren as I look back to the front.

[ Sorry so short ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Scyren smiled gently, "It's not a problem." He walked a bit closer to her, a bit behind her, blocking her from the guard's view. "I don't think it's neccesarily that they don't trust you." Scyren grimaced, standing beside her as they reached the doors of the castle. "But if they give you any trouble---any trouble at all, tell me. I'll deal with them." Scyren leaned down and kissed her cheek gently. "Now, go to Lyra's room. If there's any troubles with voices or anything, just tell me... I'll bring up dinner shortly."

[ o3o can i play Lyra's ghost for a time? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:20 pm

Raiiel

I nod slowly and walk towards Lyra's room. Pushing over the heavy door and sitting on the fluffy bed. I sigh happily and fall back against my back. Watching the shadows of a candle dance on the cieling.

[ Sure, sorry they've been so short lol ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Scyren smiled and kissed her forehead before he retreated back into the kitchens to get a nicer dinner ready than the one he'd served her for lunch.

Lyra sat in the corner of the room, aware that the she-elf was completely oblivious to her presence. She floated over to her and brushed a chilling hand against the woman's arm and asked in an icy tone, Are you going to replace me?

Lyra's Ghost vvv
A Kiss InThe Rain - Page 10 GhostElf

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:28 pm

[ Creepy... ]

Raiiel

I shiver and goosebumps rise on my right arm. A faint sound echoing around my head. I push myself back with my heels and put my back against the headstand. Looking to the foot of the bed. "What?" I say quietly. Words shaky.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:53 pm

[ xD that was the goal ]

Lyra frowned and sat on the edge of the bed, playing with the canopy that flowed gently over the top of the bed. I said, are you going to replace me? Lyra felt hurt. She'd dissuaded every other woman that Scyren tried to bring into his life, and now he'd given her Lyra's necklace!? Little did he know, she'd seen them in the garden. She'd watched everything, and Lyra wanted to rip the necklace from the female's neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Raiiel

My stomach turns violently and I swallow hard. "Well that's up to him, isn't it? And I wouldn't really call it replacing... He will always love you" I choke out quietly. Ignoring the chills I was getting from the suddenly cold room.

[ Sorryyyy homeworkkk ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Lyra frowned angrily and flew up, knocking over a lamp. He has no room for the both of us, female! Lyra hissed through her teeth. She maid a faint sobbing noise as she trailed over to the window and stared out at the gardens. You kissed him. Why did you take him away from me!? Lyra chose to appear before the female, but stayed by the window, not turning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Raiiel

I jump back when she knocks over a lamp and cover my mouth to stifle a scream. Bumping the button to call the kitchen with my elbow on purpose. Next thing I knew, the ghostly pale- bad use of words, take that back- extremely pale she-elf was in front of me. Glowing pale eyes and strands of black hair the epitome of scary. "No that's not what I meant, I just-" I stop, not quite knowing what I was saying. "Here" I say at a near inaudible tone and unlatch the necklace. Setting it shakily on the comforter in front of me.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Scyren paused when he heard the bell ring. He knew he had to get up to her, so he dropped the food on the table and took the stairs two steps at a time. "Raiiel?" He asked.

Lyra turned around and stared at her for a moment as she removed the necklace. Lyra picked it up and clamped her hand around it, and it disintigrated with a puff of smoke. This isn't the last you'll see of me, you elven scum. Lyra spat before disappearing, just as Scyren entered the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Raiiel

She dissapears right as Scyren walks in. I jump off the bed quickly and into his arms. Sobbing quietly. Why was she being so nasty?zdidn't she see all the pain Scyren was in, and that he needed to move on?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:05 pm

[ gtg sry ]

Scyren was surprised when Raiiel ran into his arms. He closed his arms around her gently and pulled her closely, disheartened by her sobs. He shushed her gently, lovingly, for a moment before asking, "What happened? I came up as soon as I could..." Scyren kissed the top of her head and noticed that the gleam of the sapphire necklace was no longer present. "And what happened to Lyra's necklace?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Raiiel

I shake my head and wipe my cheek slowly. "S-she was here, and she was mad" I pause and take a breath "She didn't like that I liked you, and that you gave me the necklace. I didn't know what else to do, so I gave it to her..." I say and shake my head "I'm sorry..." I say softly.

[ =( ok ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:08 pm

Scyren frowned deeply and held her closely, pressing her head gently against his chest. "It's all right. It may be best if you stay with me tonight. Nothing will happen, I promise. But I want you to stay with me. I'll sleep on the floor, if you'd like." Scyren took her hand and led her from the room, closing the door and locking it with magic. Hopefully Lyra's ghost would stay put, and behave herself. She'd never been angry before, as far as he knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Raiiel

I was comforted in his arms and follow him outside the door. "Alright" I say softly and watch as he locks the door, following him as he led me. "I can sleep on the floor, I am used to it" I say quietly and look at one of the chefs as he washed one of the large pans.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Scyren grimaced and cursed himself for leaving her alone like that. "No, I insist. I'm not going to argue about something I'll inevitably win. You'll sleep on the bed. I need some humbling floor every now and again, you know?" Scyren jested and kissed her temple before leading her downstairs and into the dining hall. "We'll eat downstairs and then I'll show you my room."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Raiiel

I chuckle and take his hand when he kisses my temple. Smiling.

[ Sorry I don't know what to say lolz ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:17 pm

[ lol 's okay ]

Scyren lead her down to her seat and pulled out a chair for her. "Here, sit, I'll go get the food and bring it out. There will be no disturbances whatsoever, not even by Lyra. I'm so, so sorry I left you alone up there. I should've known better." Scyren moved into the kitchens, unaware of the ghostly white figure that hovered in the corner of the dining hall, opposite him but closest to Raiiel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:39 am

Raiiel

I bite my lip and nod as I sit down. "It's ok, really, how would you have known?" I say quietly and roll the fork in my fingers. Catching sight of the white figure in the corner. I take a sharp breath and pull my knees cloes to my chest. Suddenly feeling a slightly angered feeling that she was watching me. I was the one who was alive, not her. She shouldn't be the one in control. Especially since I was the one in love with Scyren, and he liked me. She should just deal with it. I clench my jaw and watch her closely.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:45 am

Lyra sensed the emotions raging from the woman, and she shied back a moment, before floating out into the open and picking up a dinner knife off the table. I can know your thougths, you know. And if you're dead, too, who will he have to replace me!? Lyra stabbed the knife in to the table angrily and vanished in a puff of smoke.

Scyren was just coming out of the kitchens with two handfuls of silver platters, just to see Lyra's form disappear, and he nearly dropped the food out of fear and unsurpressed anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next