Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kiss InThe Rain

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Kiss InThe Rain - Page 2 Empty Re: A Kiss InThe Rain

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:16 pm

Scyren furrowed his brow angrily. "Raven, I'm going to go search some more. I suggest you do the same." Scyren turned on his heel angrily and began to make his way out of the clearing, into the forest as he went back to searching for the artifact they had came for. It was rather precious: a purple crystal, that could heal almost any illness. Their queen had come down with a deadly, incurable (almost) illness, and only tihs purple crystal would be able to save her. So, Scyren searched with renewed vigor, hoping that Raven had gone back to search, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:19 pm

My back tingled at the elf's anger in his tone. I touch the necklace on my chest for a bit of comfort. Raven -or so he called the man- turned towards me and stepped forward. Just as I moved out of his way, I found he was walking past me. I release the breath I had been holding and step back into the forest. Resting my back against a tree's bark and letting myself ease to the ground. I continued to hold the silver chain. It's main beauty hidden down under the dress's collar. Against my chest. I look out into the shadows of the forest, listening to the song of a Blue Jay above.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:22 pm

[ o__O now what ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:23 pm

[ Erm idk... I was thinking her necklace could hold the crystal, but she didn't know they were looking for it...? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:24 pm

[ how would they find out that she had the crystal on her neck ? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:31 pm

[ Ummmm when they head back for the night they run into each other, and she has the crystal outside her dress? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:34 pm

[ okay ]

As the sun sank below the treeline, Scyren cursed. "RAVEN!" He called out, and his companion came running, empty-handed. Sighing, Scyren said, "We should go back to the kingdom. We can come tomorrow and search. Just make sure you don't run into that she-elf again. She spells trouble for you, Raven. Go fetch the horses, I'll start walking back." Scyren did just that, as Raven ran off in the direction of the horses.
Scyren liked the fact that he was in charge, and he narrowly missed running into a tree as he walked onward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:38 pm

I stand up and walk back towards my small camp. Secreted in the cover of a large group of five redwood trees. I manuevered easily across the terrain. Stepping away from mushrooms and plants to avoid killing or damaging their weak stalks. I had been looking down the entire time. Watching my footing, and I had been so lost in thought I didn't hear anything around me. I ran into what felt like a tree, and stumble back. Catching my footing in time to find I had run into the man I had kissed. I step behind a tree. Not bothering to place the necklace back in my dress. It had bounced out when I ran into him. Oww, I hit him hard. I wince and press my back against the bark. Knowing he would find me. He did before, he would now. It was hard to shake him off, he was smarter than I had expected.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Scyren turned when he heard stumbling, and realized it wasn't a tree he'd walked into. It was the girl who'd kissed him. He cocked an eyebrow as he stared at her, easily finding her against the wooden tree. He looked down at her chest, seeing a necklace flopping around. Once he saw what was on the necklace, his face lit up. "You!" He said. "You had it all along! I never would've guessed! Ma'am, can I ... see your necklace, please? It has something valuable on it we need to use to save our queen...." Scyren didn't want to use force to take it, but his queen was more important than she, in his eyes, but he decided to be polite about it first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:40 pm

My mouth hangs open only slightly at his words. "What?!" I say quickly, snatching the crystal and placing it back inside the cloth of the dress. "Of course not, it is mine" I say, pushing my back harder against the smooth bark of the aspen tree. Watching him with curiousity. "What do you need it for?" I inquire further. Not quite understanding why he needed this crystal. My dark brown eyes were fixed on his while I listened behind me for his friend. Thankfully, his friend had run off not long ago.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:44 pm

Scyren noted that she was backed up against a tree and he stepped forward, taking the chain from on her shoulder and lifting the jewel into his fingers. "Oh, yes. This is it!" Scyren looked up at her in the eyes. "I need this crystal to save my queen. It holds the only antidote to cure her illness. She needs it tonight. I don't want to take it by force, but I will if I have to. I'd prefer you just willingly hand it over..." Scyren scowled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:48 pm

I shake my head violently and snatch it back from him. "No, I don't care about your queen. She is none of my concern" I snap and try to move to the right. Where another tree was growing close by. I stop and turn to my left, but he was blocking the way. Stepping closer into my personal space. Wincing slightly at the situation. Why did I have to be so darn oblivious at times of thought. I just needed to wait until night to dream and think. Ugh!
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Scyren grabbed her shoulder roughly. "I don't care if she's any of your concern," he snarled. "But she is mine. And I need that necklace. Now." Scyren decided he'd play her at her own game, and he pressed his lips against hers, reaching behind her as if to hold her head, but instead, unlatched the necklace and pulled it off, holding it high above her head, beyond her reach, and smirking, pulling his face away from hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:58 pm

I pull away from the kiss, but he had me pinned against the tree. I tried to murmur a protest, but it came out as a groan. Pushing his chest roughly, he finally separated. As I wiped my mouth, I caught the glimmer of a reflection. My face burned in anger, seeing the crystal and silver chain high above me head. 'You thief!" I yell and try to get it. But jumping didn't help. I grasp the tree and pull myself up. Pushing out so I could grab it. I landed lightly on the ground and sprinted towards my home. Now that he knew, and I knew, what he wanted was hanging from my hand, he would surely follow..
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:01 pm

Scyren chuckled. "I'm no thief. It's not like I took your virginity," he snapped and pulled it away from her as she tried to grab it again. Her second attempt was much more successful, though, and he wasn't expecting it. He felt the chain slip from his hand and he whirled around to see her running away. "Get back here!" Scyren yelled angrily and dashed after her at inhuman speeds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Great. Just great. He was strong, smart, and fast. "Might as well have!" I retort and turn quickly. My small dress rippling with my every move. I could hear him close behind me, footfalls and even breathing. What am I to do now? I pull the chain around my neck and catch a branch. Lifting myself quickly into the branches and climbing a few branches higher. Until, what I hoped, was higher than he would dare.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:08 pm

Scyren gritted his teeth together at her smart comment. He followed her, and almost caught up to her when she caught a branch. He skidded to a halt, nearly falling into a ditch filled with sticky mud, but managed to catch his balance and whip around. She was lighter than he was, and if he'd grabbed that branch, he'd probably break it. Break it... He grinned and yanked down on the branch, making it snap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:20 pm

I let out a squeal that sounded rather childish when he snapped the branch. Gipping at the bark before tumbling to the ground. I cough when I land on my back, holding the chain down with my hands. "Give up already!" I yell at him, thrashing my feet at him to keep him away. Catching a small break, I push my back against the tree like I had down before. Only this time I was sitting, and could kick him in the groin if he tried anything.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Scyren chuckled when she squealed. "No! I have to save my queen! You'll get the stupid jewel back after we use a small portion of it, you know!" Scyren pointed out as he watched her shift positions, her leg just in reach of kicking him in the crotch if he moved another inch closer. He sighed and slumped his shoulders. "Would you just let us borrow it? I'll bring it back. I swear upon my honor."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:30 pm

I refuse, shaking my head violently at his words. Sternly as well. Until he swore upon his honor. What a noble thing, that was. I let a heavy breath out and search his eyes for trickery. "Only if I am allowed to be with it at every moment" I say, pulling it from my dress's top but still gripping it tightly. Unsure of why I had agreed. Just knowing that I had, with a little bit of a catch.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Scyren was growing impatient with the she-elf. When she finally agreed, he smiled and nodded triumphantly. "All right." He held out his hand to help her up and said, "Whatever you'd like. As long as we can use it." Scyren decided not to mention that they'd have to chip off a bit and crush it into powder for the antidote, but he knew she'd probably change her mind if he told her that. So, he kept it silent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:39 pm

I eye him cautiously, and lift myself up. Pulling the necklace off and placing it in his open palm. "Don't you dare lose it" I snap, but much less seriously than I had been before. My brown eyes watched him still, and they would as long as he held the jewelry. It was simply a necklace my grandmother had recieved from hers, and so on and so forth, then given it to me. But I wouldn't give it up until I had a daughter of my own. Which wouldn't be soon, but would happen. For I was unable to have boys. It was a part of my ancient elven race.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Scyren's fist closed around the jewel and he smiled. "Thank you for complying, miss," he said and then made his way back homeward. "Follow me, don't want you to get lost." Scyren moved forward with purpose. He didn't care if Raven found them or not anymore. He'd probably moved onward, towards the castle anyways. He was too wimpy to sit around and wait for Scyren to show up, anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:47 pm

"I'd find it rather you should follow me. You are unaware of how long I have called this place home" I say, trailing close behind him although. For I hadn't known where Raven had gone, and that man didn't like me any more than he probably liked being deprived of ale. The moist dirt on my feet felt warm in the cooling night, and we would have to hurry. Unless we found shelter and stayed the night out here. Neither of us wanted that though, and I was nearly certain of that conclusion.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Scyren eyed her, "Yes, but you don't know where we're going." Scyren turned and began walking again, following the hoofprints Raven had freshly made in the dirt. He didn't look like he was too far ahead, but it did look as if he was galloping the horses at full-speed. "Idiot!" Scyren muttered. "One of those mares is pregnant. I told him not to run her..." Scyren broke into a jog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next