Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kiss InThe Rain

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

A Kiss InThe Rain - Page 11 Empty Re: A Kiss InThe Rain

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:49 am

Raiiel

"And that won't make Scyren happy, will it? What sort of partner are you?" I snap back, just in time for her to disappear and Scyren to step inside. I stand up and walk over to him. Taking the silver tray and setting it down. "You know, I'm not really all that hungry... " I pause and smile small at him "I think I need some fresh air, can I go outside for a bit?" I ask him. I wasn't really trying to avoid Lyra, but rather wanted to talk to her. She was either confused, or just evil.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:56 am

Scyren cocked an eyebrow at her and sighed, hugging her a moment before letting her go. "Sure... if you want." Scyren turned and sat down at his space in the table. "I'll be eating, if you need me for anything." Scyren smiled warmly and opened one of the trays. He wondered about her and Lyra. He didn't want her to be alone, but he was starving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:00 am

Raiiel

I smile sweetly and kiss his cheek before walking towards the gardens "Thank you". I open the door and step outside. The fresh air tickled across my skin and was a relief. I didn't really like being inside very much. I brush the tender leaves of a maple tree before stepping deeper inside. The trees making it darker. "Lyra, come out I want to talk to you." I say, it was a command, but it didn't sound very threatening.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:09 am

Scyren smiled and forked some food onto his plate.

Lyra grimaced and stared behind the woman, whom she still hadn't found a name for. She flew straight through her, which would be a quite uncomfortable experience, and whirled around to face her and crossed her arms, "What do you want?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:13 am

Raiiel

I felt all my muscles contract and my stomach dropped. I shake my head and look back up at Lyra. "I want to know" I pause to catch my breath and straighten out "Why you are trying to hurt Scyren, rather than let him be happy" I say sternly and stare directly at her. Suddenly feeling strengthened and not scared.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:18 am

Lyra grimaced and floated over to the side of Raiiel. "I'm not trying to hurt him, I'm trying to hurt you! He said he'd be mine forever, and then you came along and started to try and take him from me!" Lyra hissed through clenched teeth. "He promised me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:23 am

Raiiel

I grimace when she yells and says she is trying to hurt me. "Well you are hurting him!" I reply, brushing a strand of auburn hair behind a pale ear "And he said he'd be yours forever, and you're dead. Doesn't that mean he is free to do as he pleases?" I say and take a deep breath. "Look, i know you love him and all, but you need to let him go and stop haunting the castle" I say softly this time.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:29 am

Lyra angrily frowned her. The words were like physical blows, but it didn't faze her. "But he's still alive, so there's still a forever for him!" Lyra brushed past her angrily. "The castle would've been ours to share, then you showed up. Don't take him from me. You'll regret it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:37 pm

Raiiel

"He won't live with a ghost, Lyra!" I retort and roll my eyes. Crossing my arms curtly and leaning back against a tree. The rough bark felt so comfortable and reassuring. With a flick of my dress I was behind the tree and deeper inside the garden. Taking in the sweet scents of nature and the sound of a cool creek. Why did everything have to be so complicated?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11