Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kiss InThe Rain

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Kiss InThe Rain - Page 9 Empty Re: A Kiss InThe Rain

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Raiiel

I felt my face burn at his question and look down. Laughing quietly. "Yea, I think I did love him. But I was young then" I say and mess with the bottom lacing of my dress. Even to this day, I had every one of his features memorized. He was amazing then. For a 14 year old version of me.. He wasn't exactly what I'd like now though. I had a different taste now.

[ Lol it's ok I am having random fails as well ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:50 pm

Scyren looked at her blush and he chuckled. "It's nice to love, isn't it, Raiiel? Nice to feel wanted." Scyren shook his head and looked down. "But he didn't tell you that he had a wife and children until later, did he?" Scyren frowned. "What kind of man does that?" Scyren rolled his eyes. Men, he admitted, were awful creatures sometime. The way they treated women. It was awful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Raiiel

I look up when he speaks my name and nod softly. His words were truthful and meaningful and struck a part of me I didn't know existed. "I misunderstood you, I'm sorry for what I said before..." I say quietly and nervously before smiling small.

[ Aw poop ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:00 pm

[ lol ]

Scyren turned and smiled gently at her. "Yeah, I had the wrong idea, too. Sorry." Scyren stood up and gave her his hand to help her up. "Why not I show you around? I'll let you ride Kryptonite if you want to." He smiled teasingly.

[ POOP! ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Raiiel

I take his hand and stand up. Chuckling at his jest. "That's alright, I don't think your stallion likes me very much" I smirk playfully and take on last look at the garden. The pinks, yellows, greens, and soft blues and browns appealing to the eyes and sweet to the sense.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:09 pm

Scyren helped her up before heading out the south entrance of the garden, around to the backside of the castle. "Here, I'll show you the larger gardens. These are small. The larger garden has a cherry orchard at the middle of it. It's really nice there." Scyren smiled and continued walking, making sure he wasn't walking too fast for her so that she could stay beside him while they walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:19 pm

[ sorry it took me so long to reply ]

Raiiel

I nod and follow him. "Those seem sort of big for being small" I say softly and walk beside him. Taking in all the little details. It seemed like everything was so perfect and cared for. Like there was someone caring for every leaf and stone. "Do you have people caring for them?" I ask, looking over at him before looking back at where I was walking.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Scyren nodded at her for a moment, "Yes, we do. They're not paid, though. Volunteers come and care for the gardens." He gestured with his hand at the larger gardens that were now coming into view. "Especially the larger ones. It's a wonderful job, you see. Getting to spend this much time outside? Lyra and I used to spend hours on end out here." Scyren smiled slightly, sighing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Raiiel

I nod softly and look over at him when he sighs "You know, sometimes things just stick in your mind. That petty saying about everything heals in time, is fake. The truth is that, you can't forget something or put it in the past, until you accept something or someone else." I say. It was more helpful to me though, because I now found that I had thought of that traveler for a long time before I met Scyren. It was odd, to think that I might actually like Scyren.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:29 pm

Scyren looked at her for a moment, listening to her rather wise words. "That's true..." Scyren looked her over for a moment. In a sense, she reminded him of Lyra. They had almost the same smile, the same eyes, and Raiiel was caring, like Lyra had been. Scyren sighed and refrained from taking her hand in his, turning his head and walking a bit faster. It may be easier for her to forget, but he'd gotten married and had a child. That wound was still fresh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:33 pm

Raiiel

He walked faster ahead, and I felt a little disappointed. Oddly enough, and walked after him. I look over into the windows on the castle, wondering when I'd return to the forest like I had done that night after healing the traveler. Just to leave and never come back.

[ -__- ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Scyren stopped when the reached the cherry orchard, staring at the pink petals. He sighed and looked at her. "Let me show you something." Scyren climbed into the nearest tree, holding out his hand to pull her into the tree. "It's sort of personal, but I'm willing to share." He smiled at her gently, waiting for her to see if he'd accept her offer or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Raiiel

I look up at him curiously when he said it was personal. Figuring I might as well, I take his hand and lift myself up with his help. Sitting beside him on the branch and crossing my legs at the ankles. I was oblivious as to what he meant. The smell of the tree and the beauty of its blossoms was almost overwhelming. It was just so perfect here. More perfect than anything I'd seen before..
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Scyren reached up into another branch, where a necklace was hanging, hidden by the petals of the cherry blossoms. Its silvery chain was hidden even more in the bright colors. On the end of the chain was a sapphire, surrounded by wires that were smooth and shaped as ivy. He looked at her and sat down beside her. "It was Lyra's," he stated quietly. "But like you said, you can't forget until you have something or someone to replace it." Scyren smiled at her and reached around her, fastening the necklace around her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Raiiel

Iwatch as he climbs another branch and returns with a delicate necklace. I was about to comment on the beauty and meaning behind it when he reach over an fastened it around my neck. I look at him, the surprise showing on my features. I touch the sapphire gently and shake my head. "Are you sure? It means so much, I mean..." I stop myself before I sound utterly ridiculous. "It's beautiful" I finish.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Scyren smiled and dropped his hands into his lap. He fiddled with his thumbs a moment, then remembered her story about the traveler. "You..." he fumbled with the correct words for a moment, "You're not just going to leave, right?" He asked, a hint of pain and curiousity in his voice. "You're gonna stay a while? It's kinda of lonely here with just my mother..." Scyren rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Raiiel

I look down as well before he speaks. I then look over at him "I can stay if you'd like" I say quietly. To be frank, I wanted to stay. Scyren was much more than I thought he was, and he was what I'd been looking for. Who knew I had been looking for something at all?

[ Sorry, my cat is laying on my right hand lmao ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:58 pm

Scyren smiled at her and looked up, "That'd be fantastic." Scyren was wondering what she'd do if he tried to kiss her. Would it be a bad idea? He hoped not, because he was going to man up and do it. Scyren searched her eyes a moment before shifting on the branch and pressing his lips softly against hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Raiiel

I smile softly at him and bite my lip gently. He then shifted on the branch, and I looked up. Just in time for him to feel his soft lips against mine. My eyes flicker close softly and I shift on the branch as well, resting my hand on his jaw bone. This kiss seemed so much better and more real than the first. When we hadn't known each other, and I had simply kissed him to kiss him. Not any longer than yesterday and I was wishing I hadn't kissed him that day. Now, though, I wouldn't have wished it gone if I could've.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:04 pm

Scyren smiled at the sensation. It was so much more authentic than the first kiss. He hadn't even known why she'd kissed him, then anyways. Scyren shifted again, not breaking the kiss, and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulling her closely, finally pulling back. He looked in her eyes. "You know what, Raiiel?" he asked quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Raiiel

I take a breath when he pulls away, eyes opening to meet his. We were close still, and I could feel his breath on my cheeks. "Yea?" I ask him, not quite thinking at the moment. My mind was clouded by the feeling of his lips on mine and his hands on my waist. My lips still tingled slightly from the sensation.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:11 pm

"Even though Lyra may never be completely forgotten, I think you'll make a good replacement." Scyren searched her eyes again, his lips feeling rather rejuvinated from the feeling of her lips, the soft and unique taste. He leaned back in gently and pressed his lips against hers again. It was a romantic feeling. There was no lust, no want, just pure love and desire.

[ i gtg be back later ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Raiiel

I laugh softly, and quietly at his comment. Hiding my blush before his lips touched mine again. My eyes closed automatically and I leaned into the kiss. His every touch sending chills down my spine. The feeling simply couldn't be explained in words.

[ Awwwwwww ok =( ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:32 am

[ sry i never came back >___< ]

Scyren pulled back once more and sighed, leaning against the branch. "You know..." he murmured quietly. "I never thought you'd be the one, Raiiel. I thought, honestly, you hated me--and to be frank the feelings were mutual." Scyren sighed happily, "But now? It's just hard to describe it with words, you understand?" Scyren turned his head and smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:17 am

Raiiel

I nod at his words and chuckle softly "Yea, I understand" I say and lean back so my back was pressed against the tree's scratchy bark. I sigh happily and look over at him "We should probably be heading back..." I say and sit up. Sliding out of the tree and looking back up at him.

[ Sorry it's so short... And it's ok that you didn't come back =P ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next