Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+3
Unicorn_Fluff
P r o m i s e r
7 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:53 pm

"You treat me like a weakling! All your brutes are the same!" She hissed, circling around him. Her accent was difficult to place, she knew that, and it gave her a sense of security. The fae had been brought here by humans, released by a bunch of people who thought more wolves were needed. Her language was foreign, and if this wolf spoke it, Nanuk would be surprised. "I said, I do not speak language of you wolves well, I do not wish to."

(I just used google translate, but it doesn't translate things as accurately as some things. but its easy.)
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:01 pm

(OK Thanks.)

"Чому ви повинні бути так значить для мене Нанук? Я тільки намагаюся бути хорошим для вас, і що я повернуся? Нічого." I growled back, using the same language as she did, for I learned many languages such as Spanish, Ukrainian, German, and a couple others. "Not all brutes are the same, Nanuk." I added in my first language.

(It really works! Very Happy)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:08 pm

"I want nothing to do with you! You go back to your pack life and leave me alone!" Nanuk snarled, hopping up onto a rock. "Yes, they are, foolish Alpha." She was bristling, and wanted him to leave her alone. "Я пропоную вам піти зараз, альфа»." Nanuk glared down at him. "You know my language, but not all of them." All the fae knew was one other language, and few wolves knew it. "Некаторыя звяры проста не атрымаць яго. Што я чакаю, што яны ўсё ідыёты".
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:15 pm

"My father was far different from other Brutes! He had respect for everyone, and that is final." I growled, looking away. "I was going to offer you a spot in the pack, Nanuk. There we care about everyone." I added. "Durnal!" Blaze called, coming to my side. "Ugh, Blaze calm down. Nanuk, this is my little brother Blaze, Blaze, this is Nanuk." I said, rolling my eyes at my younger brother. "Pleasure to meet you Nanuk." Blaze said, dipping his head. "Подивіться, Нанук. Я пропоную вам місце в зграї, і добре рангу. Подумайте мудро." I said, looking her in the eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:21 pm

"I don't care about your father!" She growled, shaking now. Nanuk was more scared than angry, and felt trapped. "Why would I want spot in your pack?" Nanuk retorted, glaring down at him. She didn't reply to blaze.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:26 pm

I was shocked by her tone before hearing a familiar yip. "Daddy!!!" My pups yowled, coming to my side. "Dakota, Genocide, Braekon. Go to the den." I growled. "No! Who is that Fae?" Dakota growled, padding towards her. "Dakota no!" I barked, pulling him back. "Pups. This is Nanuk." I told them, their eyes glittering with curiosity. Genocide bounded towards Nanuk and smiled. "Hi! I'm Genocide!" She barked happily.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:42 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:51 pm

Nanuk looked at the pups, sighing. "You let your pups run free? without a guardian to assist them?" She growled. Her attention was drawn to the little brute. "I suggest you don't do that, pup. It could get you in trouble, or killed. but not by me." Nanuk muttered, nearly smiling down at Genocide. "And I am Nanuk."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:57 pm

"No, not at all! These pups are quieter than mice at night." I replied, glaring at the pups. "Listen to Nanuk, Dakota. What you lead yourself and your siblings was very dangerous!" I growled. I glanced at Nanuk and smiled. "Nice to meet you Nanuk! My Daddy is an Alpha!" Genocide yipped. "I'm gonna be just like Dad!" Dakota barked, leaping on the rock with his chest puffed out. I chuckled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Nanuk rolled her eyes at Dakota. "Maybe, pup, but just remember. Not all Alphas respected, and you won't be any exception." She told him. "Alpha, I go now. You leave me alone, and you never see me again? Deal?" The fae growled at Durnal.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:07 pm

"Uh-" Out of nowhere jumped a large cougar. Rising to full height I snarled at it when it jumped at Nanuk. I leaped on the cat, and clawed its face angrily before pinning the weaker animal down. I snarled before biting its neck hard, and killing the rabid beast. Luckily I got out of the fight with no wounds at all. "Wow, did you see that Nanuk?" Genocide yipped, green eyes wide.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:30 pm

Nanuk took the opportunity to run while Durnal was fighting. She exited his territory, and nearly slid into a river. The fae stood there, panting. "Скатерть дорога." She growled, flopping down on a small patch of grass, and closing her eyes to rest.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:33 pm

Blaze followed Nanuk and smiled. "I'm sorry about Durnal, if you don't like him. But..." Blaze paused, and took a deep breath. "Durnal is strong and fearless. He has a warm heart, and I'm sure he cares about you." Blaze continued as the pups sat there, and whined. "Don't go, Nanuk." Genocide whined, curling next to her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:40 pm

Bumparoo? xD
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:21 pm

Hello?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:36 pm

"I don't like any of you, except for Genocide." She growled, licking the pups head. "She isn't pushy and intrusive." Nanuk looked down at her kindly. "I am sorry, little pup, but pack life is not the life for a loner."

(Could you please reply to No Turning Back?)
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:00 pm

"Don't hate my daddy or uncle. And don't you dare hate my brothers, either." Genocide growled, giving her glare. "Don't judge my family when you don't even know them, Nanuk. Consider yourself lucky my father saved you." Braekon added. "Nanuk... You don't even know us. We are a pack that care about all." Blaze said, staying calm. Blaze wasn't the Brute to really snap. "Could you just give Durnal a chance? He has pups, a mate, and he deserves respect after all of the abuse and harshness he went through as a pup. Even at the age 2 weeks." Blaze said, closing his eyes at the memory. "If you knew Durnal's past you'd understand." Blaze added. "But I'm sorry about the pups. They hate to have us judged." Blaze barked lightly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:18 pm

"Genocide, I control who I like and who I not, so don't try to control for me." She told her, and whipped around to glare at Blaze. "That brute wouldn't of killed me, only gave me injuries that would heal in a day or two. I would eventually escape. I did not need rescuing." Nanuk growled. "His past? He still lives in the past? I think it time he pulls his head out of his past and focus on the present. How he going to protect Genocide and the others, he mate. He should quit using his past as excuse!" Nanuk was obviously angry. "If they hate it or not, I can judge who I like. And your pack better get used to it."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:31 pm

"Durnal doesn't live in his past. But his past lives inside of him forever, because by his own mother he was abused for nothing! If you were treated like that I'm sure you would want nothing more than to escape the wrath." Blaze replied, getting a bit irritated. "Its true. I was abused very much by my mother, even during depression after my father died." I said, coming to Blaze's side. "How dare you speak of me!?" My demon mother yowled. "Get out of here unless you want to get sent back to hell!" I snarled, fur bristled. "Never!" She challenged. I yowled and snapped her neck. "You see, Nanuk! This is what Durnal lives with almost everyday of his life." Blaze said. "No, Blaze! She's right... My past is long gone. But its so hard to pull through it when my father is a missing part of my heart." I replied, glaring at my younger brother. "Nanuk... I apologize for saving you. Twice. I just hate to see a female being treated like that." I said softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:34 pm

"If he is to weak to push away his past, then what comes, comes." Nanuk growled. "I think you should go pack to your pack and your demon mother, who you are to weak to permantly kill, and leave me alone. I am fine on my own. If you think I am not strong enough to survive on my own because of my size, then you've got another thing coming."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Genocide glanced up at Nanuk a small smile on her face, she took a gaze over at her mother who was glaring down at the fae with wary and raging blue eyes. Her muscles rippling with tension, she ddin't like how this new fae tried to act like a baddass and Genocide could sense a newly found anger about to explode. Which made her tail lash out with irritation before turning to pad off, the black pup with blue eyes sat beside a river with her head held high.

Nakomi stepped out of the shadows, licking Chakotay's chin as she scanned over the new fae, Nanuk. A warm and gentle smile sprouted on her face, flickering her tail on each of her sides.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:14 pm

Chakotay smiled back at her, lifting his paw. "Would you like to take a swim?" He asked, licking behind her ears.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Nakomi smiled, she nodded happily. Nuzzling his chest she smirked, ruffling her tail underneath his chin before trotting off towards a lakr.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:55 pm

"Demons are emortal, Nanuk. I am not weak, and neither are you." I replied softly. "And go if you want. I was just trying to be nice as usual." I growled, turning away to go look for Pelican and soon did so. "Hey." I greeted with a lick on her chin. "I have a quick question." I said.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Pelican greeted her mate with a nip of his ear and a lick of his muzzle. She smiled, tilting her head she nodded. " Yeah."
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next