Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+3
Unicorn_Fluff
P r o m i s e r
7 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:18 pm

"Do you think I'm a good Alpha?" I asked, giving a sigh, believing I wasn't as good as my father.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Bump Arrow?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:05 am

Bump? Hello?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:32 am

Pelican looked at Durnal, shaking her head she sat back on her hanuches. Smiling shr nodded. " You are an amazing Alpha."
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:43 am

I smiled and licked her muzzle. "Its a pity you think so Pelican." My demon mother snarled, her demon red eyes glowing. "You chose a horrible mate, Pelican. He's weak and has no courage." She growled lowly. "Say whatever you want! If you want the river to run your blood tonight, be my guest!" I snapped at the demon, clawing her face. She roared and tried to swipe at my necklace, almost ripping it off. "Don't. Touch.. The necklace!" I snarled, green eyes burning in rage. I swatted her into the river, and watched her drown. AGAIN. "Why must she come at the most amazing moments." I spat and returned to Pelican, and gasped at pain. The demon had slashed my right in the face, leaving a claw mark over my left eye all the way to the start of my muzzle. I squinted my eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:52 pm

Nanuk sighed, shaking her head. "Even a demon cannot break past the wall that you could build. If he were to leave that past behind, forget the demon, then he would be at peace." She lifted a paw, and flicked her tail.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:59 pm

"Nanuk. I know Durnal well... And I know he can pull himself through this, but something is always stopping him. Its either the demon, or his mournfulness for our father. Either one. Durnal believes it was his fault our father died, even though he finally killed the human that murdered our father." Blaze replied calmly. "I bet you are a good fisher." Blaze said, looking at the lake.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:00 pm

Pelican sighed, dropping her head as she watched them from the corner of her eye. Snapping her head up she frowned at the scar on Durnal's eye, slowly and gently she began to cleanse it.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:04 pm

I smiled at Pelican's soothing cleansing. "Thank you." I said, as the pain dimmed down. I looked up at the stars that just barely showed through the clouds and sighed as I thought of my father, then looked at my necklace. Moonlight began to shine on me and Pelican. "My father likes you." I said, my emerald orbs glistening and dancing around with the stars.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:21 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:52 pm

Nanuk rolled her eyes. "He should just accept that his father is gone. If he is to foolish to believe the promises of his family, then he is to foolish to keep the demon away." She retorted.

(I'm going to ask ONE more time, could you please reply to No Turning Back?)
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:16 pm

Pelican felt a burning sensation erupt inside her, rotating to face the fae who was smarting off. Muscles bunched, and canines baring she spoke. " You see fae, I don't mind if you speak you mind. For I do that a lot. But, you will not insult my family, that's the last thing you will ever do. You hear?" The black female snaked her head up, towering over Nanuk. She wasn't scared of a mere fae, who thought herself as supiror. In which, she was not. Though, Pelican wasn't gonna let this female get the best of her.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:07 pm

"That's enough, Nanuk! If you had a father that cared about you so much, then died when you were young wouldn't you mourn him?" Blaze snapped, standing with Pelican. "And you will most certainly NOT in sult my brother unless you want to end up in the lake!" Blaze added, muscles rippling. "I accept the promises of my family. But my father promised he would always be there for me... I'm not foolish." I stated,with a crackling growl. "Sure as hell you are foolish, Nanuk to insult a Leader." Dakota snarled, the lrge puppy brute growling. "Don't you EVER insult my family. If you would understand the term 'Reality', you'd understand, foolish female!" Dakota added harshly. "Dakota stop! There will be no swearing." I growled, before letting out a howl to alert Lucifer to come here. If anything, Lucifer was one strong and ruthless brute.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:25 pm

Lucifer heard someone call for him, and under any circumstances he rose from his spot next to his family, including his son-in-law, Chakotay. As he emerged from the shadows, behind the fae, he let a soft growl thunder. Bunching up his muscles, he was like a skyscaper compared to everyone else. Glancing around at the other wolves, he snorted. " Why do you call me here? What are the terms and reasons of this?" He spat, baring canines as he glared at everyone. His pearly white coat glistened in the moonlit night.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:46 pm

"Lucifer. I called you here to teach this fae not to be so rude to everyone. Even my pups are fed up with her." I explained, dipping my head. Lucifer was definitely the strongest brut I've ever known, apart from my father. "Durnal saved her tail twice!" Blaze spat out, giving a hard glare at Nanuk. "She has no respect for anyone, or anything that tries t help her." Blaze added harshly. I glanced at Blaze and growled. "Blaze dejar de entrometerse cuando no es necesario. Nanuk Claro es una falta de respeto, pero puedo manejar hablando por mi cuenta. Ahora, por favor, sólo sigue sus mandíbulas se cerraron o te em morder." I growled at Blaze in Spanish. Blaze dipped his head and stood next to Pelican. "You have no idea how many lnguages Durnal can speak." Blaze said.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Nanuk snarled, seeing that these wolves didn't understand what she was saying. "Are you blind to what I am trying to say? I am saying that Durnal should see that the death of his father not his fault. I assume his family tell him it is not, and if he can't believe their promises, how can he keep the demon away? Only a fool wouldn't believe the promises of those he loved. ARE you a fool, Durnal? Do you not trust your brother enough to believe him?" The small she wolf growled, glancing at the wolves who all towered over her. "And no matter what, your father couldn't of been there all the time. We all have ends, and his would come with time, had he not been murdered.. I don't care what you do, loved one's never truly leave, they just aren't physically there any more." She was shaking, glaring at the wolves around her. "And pup," Nanuk said, her tone softening, "Watch your mouth. It might get you in a situation like mine one day." Shaking her head, she looked over at them. "Why don't you just kill me now? I'm sure it won't weigh on anybodies shoulders."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:13 pm

"Nanuk, I understand what you are trying to say. And I try to believe the death is not my fault, but he was murdered right in front of my eyes. Then I was blamed for it. I am no fool, that is something anybody could believe. I trust my brother, very much, but living without my father... My father was the only one that cared when I was a pup, other than Blaze." I replied, and dipped my head to Nanuk. "I know my father hasn't left my heart or my mind, but he has left my sight. You have said brave words, Nanuk." I added. I glanced at Nanuk. "I will not kill you. I could never kill a fae that has done no harm, and nor will I ever. My mother..." I said, pausing. "My mother is a different story. If she were alive in Wolf flesh, I'd kill her in seconds." I continued. "Nanuk... You are welcome to stay at the camp if you need any shelter. A storm should be coming very soon." I said, watching the clouds roll over the sky. "Я наполягаю, Нанук. Я не буду давати вам залишатися в дощ і грім." I insisted, in her language.

(I love Google Translate!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Nanuk didn't stop glaring at the pack. "Then accept he is gone, but not truly gone. He isn't coming back, and putting yourself down won't bring him back, either." She looked around, rolling her stiff shoulder. "According to your pack, I've done plenty of harm. She seems to be fine with killing me for insulting you." Nanuk nodded to Pelican. His next words shocked her, but she shook her head. "I don't stay where I am not wanted."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:28 pm

"Pelican will not lay a single paw on you." I reassured her, giving Pelican a quick glance then returning to Nanuk. "You don't deserve to be unwanted. I have gone through wolves who speak their mind, believe me." I said, remembering Thorn when he was younger. "Then at least eat. You look like you haven't eaten anything in days." I said, trying to be a nice guy. "Nobody deserves cruelty, Nanuk." Blaze added, nodding his head. Genocide whined and wagged her tail for Nanuk. Even Dakota and Braekon were wanting her to eat, considering the storm would be here in a couple hours.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:40 pm

"I don't accept charity." She growled, her coat lying flat again. "I am small, but I can hunt for myself. Cruelty or not, I am more than capable of caring for myself." Nanuk was independant. She looked up at Durnal, lifting a paw. "Rain doesn't scare me."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:47 pm

"Its the lightening I'm worried about." I replied, my massive head giving a nod. "I know you can hunt for yourself, I was just offering." I added, with a bright smile. Nanuk wasn't so bad. "Загляньте, якщо вам потрібно Нанук. У нас є багато їжі, і там притулок." I said, and howled for the pack to go to the camp before I followed. But then I stopped. "Would you like any help with hunting, Nanuk?" I asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:54 pm

"I can stay underground. I can fit." She replied, looking around warily. "I'm not taking anything. I don't want your prey." Nanuk growled. "No. I don't need help. A rabbit is more than enough for me, and I can easily catch those." The wolf was stubborn, and had no intentions of letting him hunt for her.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:56 pm

Pelican growled, narrowing her eyes she snapped at Durnal. " I'll be glad to do that." Dhe spat, snaking her head up she padded offm leaving her pack in her dust, off to hunt, hopefully by herself.

Genocide watched her mother leave, then returning her attention on Nanuk. Dropping her crown, the black female pup scouted out some scents for food.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:14 pm

"It wont happen Pelican. She insulted me. Not you. I wont let you kill a wolf that has done no harm." I replied back, my green eyes glistening seriously. If Pelican was going to be this way, so be it. Sure I loved her, but I was sick of her doing things she will one day regret. "Your parents nearly killed you. Why do the same to wolves that have done no harm?" I asked, before stalking off to find Genocide and soon did so. "Sweetheart, its time to come home." I said, with welcoming eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:27 am

Genocide gazed up at her father, her nlue eyes glistening. Velvet black coat rustled. " Why do you and mommy fight?" She asked.

Pelican shook her head, not listemimg to him at all. Though she mumbled under her breath. " Because I'm a killer." She spat, yet no one heard for she was thank the lord, alone.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next