Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 5 Empty Re: Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:34 pm

I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face into his chest and crying. I had been so scared. I hoped his brother had died a fast death instead of suffering.

Back to top Go down

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 5 Empty Re: Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:35 pm

I patted her back,hugging her tightly. I lifted her up,picking up her stuff and walking away to the trailer.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:44 pm

I kissed him,"I'm sorry." I said bury my face in his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:06 pm

He kissed her back,smiling. "It's ok."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:11 pm

I smiled when he tried to put me down I didn't let go of him. The kids were in and playing with their new toys but i didn't let go of him

(Forgot his name)

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:14 pm

(Gonna say Dylan?)

He giggled at her,letting her sit on his lap as he drove.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:17 pm

I played with his dick some with my hand,"I want you." I said into his ear softly as I nipped his neck. I took one of my big jugs out of my shirt and bra and waited for his reaction

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:04 pm

He started to suckle on her nip,the faintest hint of milk dripping on his taste buds. "I want you."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:07 pm

I rubbed at his crotch and made him pull over so we could have sex against the truck. "Take me outside baby." I said smiling as I kissed him urgently

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:08 pm

He shook his head,looking at the children then at the few zombies outside. "Can't."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:15 pm

I sighed and got back in the passenger seat and put my breast back in and put my seat belt back on. I curled my legs under me and looked out the window at the passing landscapes.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:16 pm

He drove towards the house,casually looking over at her. "We can do it once we're inside,ok?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:25 pm

When he had rejected the idea of having sex outside that drenched the fire between my legs fast. I shook my head,"I'm not in the mood any more." I said not looking at him but waiting for him to pull up to the house to unload the things I got

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:27 pm

"Oh.. Ok." He said,pulling up to the house. The children ran inside,carrying his things in.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:34 pm

I brought in my clothes which weren't light, but wouldn't let him take it. I was quiet for the rest of the evening as I made taco's. I accidentally touched the burner with my left hand,"God damnit!" I said growling it out and held my hand as I put it under cold water. I took a breather before going back to cooking

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:36 pm

I walked over to her,having picked up bandages. I wrapped then around her hand,smiling.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:41 pm

I buried my face into his warm smooth chest and whimpered,"Kiss better." I said. I was teasing since kids did that when they got wounds so I was playing around. My growing stomach pressed against his dick

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:44 pm

He smirked,kissing it better. He pressed his his against hers,his hand rubbing her tummy.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:50 pm

It felt nice to have him rubbing his baby. "What gender do you want our baby to be?" i asked looking up at him as I kissed him. I felt like a shrimp compared to him. He was the giant teddy bear.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:53 pm

"Well a baby boy. We already agreed on that." He giggled,kissing her stomach.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:59 pm

I ran my fingers through his hair lovingly as he kissed my growing stomach. "I love you." I said leaning down to kiss his head, I loved this man so much. I did a half smile,"What would you do if your brother did come back and seeing you've made me pregnant?" i asked him as he kissed and rubbed my stomach

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:00 pm

"I wouldn't give you up." He smiled softly,rubbing her hourglass figure and reaching over to kiss her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:06 pm

I turned the burner off so I didn't burn the house down. "Is that so?" i asked smiling down at him as I gave him a few kisses,"Why wouldn't you give me up? Even though I'm technically still married to him." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:07 pm

"Because you bare my only child,and are the girl of my dreams." He picked her up,rubbing at her underwear. "Want to have some fun?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:12 pm

"If it involve that mouth on my pussy or fingers playing with my coochie or even that big dick inside me sure." I said moaning as he played with me. I was so wet, with my hormones out of whack I got horny a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next