Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 6 Empty Re: Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:13 pm

He grinned,nodding. He pushed her to the floor,putting her on her hands and knees. He rested his body against her,fingers searching Inbetween her legs.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 6 Empty Re: Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:17 pm

"Jesus mother of god baby, no teasing." I said pushing my pussy towards his dick. I put his hands right to my pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:20 pm

He put two fingers on each side of her hole,jerking it wider. He poked around her soaked hole,rubbing it before jabbing right up there,making her bounce up.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:26 pm

I gave a squeal and pushed more on his girth,"Baby make love to me." I said.

David
I came back into my home and saw my baby brother fucking my wife. "What the bloody hell is going on?" I said grabbing my brother by the back of his shirt and tossing his ass away from my wife,"What the fuck are you doing fucking my girl?" I asked punching him in the face hard, he deserved it.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:29 pm

I growled,holding my now bruised eye. "HEY! SHE WANTED IT! We thought you were DEAD!" I shouted at him,giving him a more harder punch to the forehead.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 pm

I stumbled back and slapped my wife in the face for being disloyal. I put my brother in a neck hold to keep him from punching me any more,"I can't believe you did this to me bro, I trusted you with her, to protect her if I died but you go back and brainwash her into fucking you." I said yelling at him as I balled up my fist and punched him in the nose almost breaking it

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:38 pm

I started to choke,being hit in the nose. I kicked him in the nuts,throwing him back into a wall. "DON'T YOU DARE HIT HER!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:42 pm

"What you going to do about it?" I asked laughing,"You going to make her pregnant?" I asked but got madder when I saw she was pregnant. I glared at my brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:43 pm

"Already did that." I smirked,cracking my knuckles.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:53 pm

"Your a bastard, I knew you liked her but didn't think you'd make yourself right at home when I was gone and got her pregnant. That's a new low for you Dylan. I'm disappointed. I want you to leave and never come back." I said nodding as I got ready to punch him if he didn't

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:54 pm

"Why should I leave? I have a family to take care of now." I growled at him,prepared. I spent my childhood in those alleys,working out in boxing careers and stuff.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:00 pm

"Because you fucking had sex with my wife and got her pregnant! Use your brain asshole." I said grabbing him and trying to force him out the door

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:39 pm

I refused to,instead throwing my own brother out the door. "Use YOUR brain ass!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:44 pm

I pressed my brother against the wall. "You just wanted me out of the way so you could get close to her and get her pregnant wasn't it? You weren't satisfied that you couldn't have kids so you stole the one thing that made me happy and knocked her up." I said looking into my baby brother's face

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:45 pm

"That is not true brother! We thought you were dead! She didn't want to be alone,and I didn't either! We went into each others arms!!" I growled
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:49 pm

"Guess what little bro? You will never hold her again." I said backing up and taking Kelly's arm and headed for our room.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:32 pm

I quickly lunged at him,lodging my hidden knife that was in my boot right into his back,throwing him away. "You're not touching her."

(Sorry had to eat)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:08 am

Kelly
I rushed to Dylan and buried my face into his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist. I felt the baby kicking. I took the hand that was free and put it on my stomach,"You feel that?" I asked smiling up at him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:23 am

I felt the baby kicking,eyes wide with concern yet,excitement. "I..I feel it."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:26 am

"That's your baby moving." I said smiling as I leaned up kissing where he had been hurt by his brother. I put my tongue in his mouth and sucked on his tongue as I ran my hand down his chest, stomach, and soon gently grabbed his dick. "Baby, make love to me." I said moaning it out

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:31 am

I grinned,picking her up after playing with her tongue. I put her against the wall,shoving into her softly since she had a baby.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:37 am

I put my legs around his waist and thrust my pussy into his dick,"I'd say get me pregnant if I wasn't already having your baby." I said smiling up at him as I gave him a soft kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:40 am

He chuckled,having it almost impossible to thrust into her with that large stomach. He rubbed her large breasts,lips tenderly kissing her neck. "I know right?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:47 am

I saw he was having troubles thrusting. I dismounted him, I turned,"Take my pussy from behind, just don't thrust to hard of you'll hurt the baby." I said nodding as I used my arms so if he did it wouldn't hurt the baby. I got ready for the thrusting

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:49 am

"Oh,okay." He smiled,gripping her hips. He went at a steady but,fast pace. Not too hard,but surprisingly just right.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next