Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 7 Empty Re: Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:56 am

I pushed back into him,"Come on baby, give me that dick more." I said moaning as my pussy tightened on him

Back to top Go down

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 7 Empty Re: Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:59 am

I gasped,thrusting deeper and harder as she tightened on me.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:04 am

"Just like that baby." I said moaning as I took in his dick. I saw what David did and screamed when he was forcing me into having sex with him.

David
I was pissed but luckily my murderis brother didn't get me where he could kill me. I heard their sex sounds, he'd so get it for this. That was my girl! He would never see his child or even see Kelly. I jerked my brother around and hit him hard enough to knock him out. I dragged him by his shirt down into the basement and chained him up to the wall. "Wish I didn't have to do this bro but you've given me no choice." I said finishing up before heading up stairs to finish with her. I took my dick out and hammered Kelly's pussy. I didn't care if she wanted it or not. I knew I was making her bleed between the legs but damn I haven't have sex in a long time. I heard her screaming and cursing under me.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:12 am

(Dunno what to do so I'm gonna play a child)

Mary
I heard some fighting noises downstairs,hugging my teddy tightly. I came to the stairs,hearing my fathers voice. I ran downstairs,shouting "Daddy you're back!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:17 am

David
I was finished cumming into my wife's addictive pussy. I saw my youngest baby girl. "Hey, sweetheart." I said picking her up and giving her some kisses on the cheek and a bear hug. I smiled. I was happy to see my children again. After it became dark and everyone was asleep I went down in the basement to see my brother. "How are you feeling bro?" I asked smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:22 am

I glared at him,chained down in the basement. I was trying to break the chains for hours,the struggle obviously showing as blood ran down my wrists. I didn't respond to him,panting hard.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:26 am

I paced in front of him,"I hope you know you will never see your child or get another chance to make my girl pregnant again Dylan. So you might as well be happy down here. Maybe I'll take pitty on you and let you see him or her every once in a while or even let you see Kelly when she's heavily pregnant with MY baby." I said smiling as I slid some food to him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:32 am

I growled,glaring at him. "Mine as well kill the poor child. It's be a pity having it know its living a lie!" I went to lunge at him,the chains keeping me from doing so.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:38 am

"That's cruel brother. This could be your only child." I said smiling. "I had told you a long time ago to forget the notion of trying to steal my girl and now look what you did." I said smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 am

"What I did? You left her,and I was always there got her. You were an abuser! Look at what you did to your girl just now!!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:44 am

"I didn't do anything." I said leaning down in front of him but staying back so he couldn't hurt me. "You should of kept that dick inside those pants. You knew I was coming back but you brainwashed her." I said looking at his dick,"You really should be ashamed of yourself." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:46 am

I growled,only mere inches away from him. I was ready to punch him so hard he'd be in a coma!
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:53 am

"Ya know, we have the same mom but two different dads. You didn't know that, yeah, not really that much related. But you got the bad dad with the whole not really able to have kids." I said smiling as I patted him on the cheek before heading for the stairs

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:00 pm

My eyes widened,staring at him as he left. A-we didn't have the same father?! I growled,fighting at the chains once again
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:03 pm

Kelly
Once David was asleep I went into the basement, hard to see,"Baby?" I asked tripping on things and landed on him,"Sorry." I said finding his lips and giving him a kiss, a tender loving one.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:05 pm

I looked up at her,my eyes shining in the dark. "Don't be sorry Kelly.. Just keep our baby safe."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:09 pm

"I'll do better than that." I said had stolen the key to his chains. I kissed him,"I'm getting you out baby." I said. I got his hands free and put them on my stomach so he'd be comforted with our baby safe and sound

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:10 pm

I smiled at her,hugging her tightly. I whispered "Get the kids.. We're leaving."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:15 pm

"Can't he locked them away saying I'm a bad mother." I said before feeling my hair being pulled back. I let out a whimper and scream as I saw David.

David
"I thought you loved me but I guess not if your helping that runt." I said standing over her

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:17 pm

Without a second thought,I grabbed the key and jabbed it with all my strength into his neck.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:20 pm

David
I looked at my half brother and soon fell over dead.

Kelly
I got up and ran into his arms and cried as I buried my face in his chest like I usually do when I'm upset or need comforting

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:29 pm

I hugged her tightly,head burried into her shoulder
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:30 pm

I held his hand,"Dylan I've always loved you very much, not just as a friend before all this happened but actually loved you. I hid it so David didn't know but I always wanted your baby." I said stroking his cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:37 pm

His eyes widened,finally hearing the truth. "R-really?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:40 pm

"Yes baby. The only reason I got pregnant was because I planned it just right." I said putting my hands on his hard chest,"But I did it for us, not to force you into staying with me." I said meaning it as I hoped he didn't push me away mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next