Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 4 Empty Re: Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:25 pm

His eyes widen,suddenly freezing. "W-what? OH MY GOSH! IT'S A MIRACLE!" He hugged her tighter.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 4 Empty Re: Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:30 pm

I took his hand and put it on my stomach,"Your going to be a daddy." I said giving him a kiss smiling. "I just found out I was a few days ago." I said stroking his face

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:34 pm

He was overjoyed,sudden going at a fast pace as he grinned. "Yay!!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:36 pm

I smiled. I moaned when I felt his thrust,"Baby yes." I said. When he had been making love to me so much, he did it at the right time and gotten me pregnant. Since I haven't slept with no other man but him since I had lost his brother

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 pm

He went slightly harder,holding her legs open. Even then she was just so perfectly tight. He sucked on her nips,nudging her whole jug like a baby would for milk.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:48 pm

I held his head to my breast and moaned as I watched his mouth suckling on my nipple. I ran my fingers through his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:02 am

He exploded inside her,pulling her legs around his waist. He pulled her to the floor,keeping her against something though. He wanted her to keep his seed.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:19 am

I tightened my inner muscles,"Oh baby." I said moaning and arching into his big body. I gripped his arms as our juices mixed

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:13 am

He grinned,rubbing her back. He pulled out after a long minute,kissing her head. "Sharp gender are you hoping for?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:17 pm

"I kinda want a baby boy." I said stroking his cheek as I leaned up to give his nose a kiss and laid back down.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 pm

"Aw~ That's great." He smiled,hugging her body.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:35 pm

I got up and shakily went up stairs and took a shower before putting on some fresh clothes. I had to head for the mall since I didn't have any maturity clothes and I needed new clothes any way

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:37 pm

I walk over to the children's rooms,wearing only shorts. I made sure they were asleep,smiling.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:44 pm

I came down the stairs,"I'm heading for a mall." I said leaning up on my tip toes and gave him a kiss. I was wearing a tank top and shorts. I needed to get the stuff before it was too late

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:45 pm

"I'm coming with you." He said,hugging her tightly. "Don't need you and the miracle baby dead."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:52 pm

"Who's going to look after the kids, and I'm not going to die or this baby." I said hoping he was happy that I had become pregnant and not thought it was a burden

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:55 pm

"The kids should come. They want new toys too." He smiles,patting her head.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:59 pm

I thought it through."Fine come on." I said hoping to shop for myself alone. Hoping he'd go with the kids to get toys and such.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:01 pm

I woke up the kids,carrying them to the large trailer. I turned it on,waiting for her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:07 pm

I got in. I put my seat belt on and told the others to do the same or well hold onto something. I looked out my window and kept my hands on my lap, playing with my shirt some.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:12 pm

He chuckled at her,taking off at a quick start.

(Sorry brb)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:17 pm

I went through things once we got to the mall. I went through a lot of clothes and found the ones I wanted. I got maturity clothes and regular ones I'd wear once I was done giving birth and everything. I even got my kids some clothes that they really needed

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:23 pm

The kids took some new toys,grabbing chargers and new video games for themselves. I grabbed some clothes,food,and hygiene things.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:24 pm

I was cornered with a zombie coming. I let out a high pitched scream,"Baby!" I yelled. I tried to get away but I was truly trapped

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 pm

He quickly darted after her,the children following him. He took out his gun,shooting the zombie right in the brain.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next