Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:22 pm

"Really no thanks." I said not in the mood. I sat back down and watched though, it was a mistake to have sex with my dead husbands brother

Back to top Go down

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:24 pm

He sighed,playing with the kids. He talked to them,telling about other things like his whole life story.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:27 pm

I withdrew from the kids thinking about what my future held. I wanted children and I had no chance of that now.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:29 pm

He watched her walk away,walking over to her. He hugged her from behind. "What if I said I'd get you a man just for that purpose..? Depends if he's still alive.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:35 pm

I looked at him over my shoulder,"Why would you want to? It would be like another man making love to me." I said turning around and putting my arms around his waist and burying my face into his chest and then neck

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:44 pm

"Because its make you happy.." He said,kissing her forehead while running a hand over her back
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:50 pm

"But you won't be happy." I said shaking my head as I gave his jaw a kiss since I didn't feel like going on my tip toes to kiss him like I had to do with his older brother

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:51 pm

"I would be happy seeing your bright smile.." He said softly,smiling.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:58 pm

"I can't, it's cheating." I said trying to smile. I hugged him before heading into the kitchen to make a late breakfast for him and the kids. A tear went down my face but wiped it off and making food

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm

He followed her,sighing. "But,you want kids! You've been depressed over that.. I can't bare seeing you like this!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:05 pm

I wiped around facing him,"And you'd rather some strange man put his dick inside me and make me pregnant every time I wanted a baby?!" I said shouting

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:20 pm

"He's not a stranger! He's my best friend,and at least you'd be happy with him!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:23 pm

I slapped him,"I don't want him, I want to be with you!" I shouted at him. I turned the stove off and ran into my room slamming it and locking it. I climbed onto my bed and buried my face in my pillow and cried.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:26 pm

He followed her,banging on the door. "If you want me then prove it!!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:33 pm

I pulled the door open and grabbed him and pulled him in and slammed it again. "I've already proved it! If I didn't want you do you really think I'd sleep with you when your my dead husbands brother? Your arrogant!" I said throwing a pillow at him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:35 pm

He catches the pillow,thinking about it. That was true.. She wouldn't have never done that. "I-I'm sorry.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:40 pm

"Get out, don't even try to kiss me or anything like that any more." I said opening the door and waited for him to leave. He had ruined a thing that could have been a beautiful thing, but he ruined it.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:45 pm

"W-why? I didn't know!" He frowned,throwing the pillow down. He left,growling
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:49 pm

I shut the door. I cried and didn't come down for food. I was curled into a ball under the covers, I knew his seed was still inside me. I clenched my legs together.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:01 pm

He cooked food for everyone,putting hers in the microwave. He are a bit sadly,the kids watching him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:05 pm

I went down stairs. I pushed him against the counter and kissed him,"Kids go in the basement to play." I said undoing his pants and putting a hand down his pants to stroke his dick,"Fuck me, I want you." I said putting myself on the counter and spreading my legs

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:11 pm

He was in shock as she undressed him,grinning. He took hold of her hips,kissing her nips and thrusting into her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:14 pm

"I don't mind if you can't give me babies." I said putting my hands on his face making him look at me as I kissed him. I loved it no matter how much I say I don't

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:17 pm

"That makes me feel so much better." He kissed her back,going at a pace that pleasured her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:24 pm

"Want to know why?" I asked smiling,"Because apparently it's a omen that you've made me pregnant." I said stroking her face

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next