Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved) Empty The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:10 pm

I howled into the night as the moon was full and I felt my spirit sour. I was on my hind legs as my race walked on fours and on two legs. I was a loner looking for a female to call my own but I was a forcer like my father that would take females and just continueslly breed them for his own use and I was like that. I went on all fours scenting a bear in the visinity and decided that I was hungry. I harrassed the bear until it attacked and then made my move by slashing my claws into it's neck, cutting his jugular vein, making him bleed out as I ate him alive. I ate till I was full, plenty was still left so a preditor would be lucky to have this prize that I left behind. On two legs I was about seven feet tall and about five feet tall on all fours so I was a large male wolf. I kept smelling the air for females in heat to breed and have cubs with.

Back to top Go down

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved) Empty Re: The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:57 am

(Is this for me or someone else?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved) Empty Re: The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:49 am

You can post, it's yours if you like

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:42 am

(Okey doke!)

Maya

I wandered through the forest, moving quickly and quietly. I was in heat and I hated it. I was a loner and I tended to avoid other wolves and other tended to avoid me and I liked it that way.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:47 am

I lifted my nose to the wind and smelt a females in heat smell. A female in my territory, I smiled as I got on all fours and trotted to her but keeping down wind so she didn't smell me and I soon lunged and got behind her and my dick inside her, I started to thrust inside her, I gripped her with my font legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:10 pm

Maya

I growled and got him off of me and turned around and snarled at him. "What the hell?! Get away from me!" I snarled at him fiercely.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:29 pm

I swung my paw and caught her on the side of the head hoping to daze her as I pushed back into her and released my semen into her womb. I smiled as I dismounted and nipped her hard to tell her I was the boss

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:02 pm

Maya

I growled and snapped at him. "Stay away from me!" I snarled at him. Then I turned around and went streaking off into the forest.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:33 pm

I ran after her and blocked her,"Your mine now so deal with it." I said growling, showing that I was the dominant one and I was calling the shots. I circled her and sniffed at her rump as I would every once in a while lick her muzzle but staying at a distance so she couldn't hurt me at all. I soon laid down watching her in case she tried to run again but she wouldn't get away from me as I was like glue to her. I smiled some as I kept watch and rotating my ears so I could protect her

(Longer posts, or I'll get bored)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:06 pm

(Sorry!)

Maya

I snarled savagely at him, whirling around to continue to face him. "Oh really? I don't think so. I'm no one's and I'm especially not yours. I'm a loner. I avoid other wolves and other wolves avoid me. I like it that way and have no plans on changing it. So just stay away from me and I might not kill you." I snarled at him, smirking. Then I whirled around and walked off, tired of dealing with the stuck up male wolf. ~He thinks he owns me? Ha! I'll show him. No one owns me unless I want them too.~ I thought, picking up my sped so I was running, my strong, muscular legs eating up the ground. I soon scented a deer and veered off towards it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:09 pm

I smiled as I found the deer she wanted and took its head off with my jaws breaking it's neck and ripping it apart,"Want some?" I asked backing up as I ate my fill and sat down so she could eat if she so desired as there wasn't much prey here so it was important to share as the other territories were dried up and this was the only place on earth that was alive so to speak. I looked at her as I protected this place and kept it alive with my powers.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:12 pm

Maya

I snarled again as I saw him take my kill. "What the hell are you doing?! Why won't you leave me alone?!" I snarled loudly at him as I stalked towards him. I was extremely mad now and about ready to rip his throat out. I bared my teeth at him, a striking white against my pure black coat.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:14 pm

"Because I want you as my mate and you'll die if you leave this place as once you leave you will not be able to come back in." I said getting up and watching her as I'd attack if she tried to hurt me. I was much larger than her.

(Could she be like him? Able to walk on two legs and four? And use her front paws like hands in a way?)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:25 pm

(Yeah. That's what I was actually aiming at. I think I'm going to change her name.)

Nisha

"What if I don't want to be your mate? What if I prefer being alone?" I growled, pausing a few feet away from him. My black eyes glinted dangerously as I glared at him, fed up with this stuck up, imbecilic, annoying male wolf. Even though he was taller than me I wasn't afraid of him. I had fought against much larger, older, and more experianced male wolves than him and won. That was how I had kept my loner status for so long.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:29 pm

"Then you can leave and die of starvation, I will force you out where there isn't any prey for you to eat and barely any water." I said using my powers to force her back towards the boundaries and letting half her body go through to the desert like conditions out there where they wasn't any living thing in miles on Earth. This was the only place that a creature could live in and survive but she could only stay if she was my mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:39 pm

Nisha

I snarled, fighting to go back into the territory. "Fine. But if you dare touch me without my permission you're going to be in a shitload of trouble." I growled, not liking it that he had forced me to agree to be his mate.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:44 pm

I looked at her but didn't let her into the territory as I'd make her work for it. Once her rump touched the outside it began to get really dry as there wasn't any moisture in the atmosphere so she was in trouble but thought I'd give her an opportunity to change my mind into letting her stay but wasn't sure if I should,"I don't know if I like your attitude." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Nisha

I still struggled, feeling my powers start to rebel against him. "Oh come on! I'll agree to be your mate but can't you at least respect that I've been a loner my whole life? I've never known anything else! I've never known the protection of a pack, the love of my parents. I've never had the pleasure of feeling my belly filled with food. I've never been able to sleep at night without being on alert because I'm afraid something will attack me. I've had to fight and claw my way through life to keep my freedom. I've never known anything else! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!" I pleaded with him, feeling tears start to pour down my face. The walls that I had built up over the years were crumbling down and failing me, the walls that I had put up to keep me from remembering my past.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:55 pm

I let her in and trotted over to her but slowly giving her the option to move away from me if she desired. I laid down and licked her cheek trying to comfort her,"I may not have had your life but I understand, I was the same way." I said to her whining some as i touched my nose to her side showing respect. I laid down licking her chest before pushing the kill towards her as she needed it more than me. But I kept watch as there were other predators here besides me so I kept my ears perked and alert of danger

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:59 pm

Nisha

I stood still quietly, nodding at his show of respect and his comment. I watched as he pushed the kill towards me and felt and heard my stomach grumble. "Thank you." I told him before I ripped into the kill, hunger overtaking me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:07 pm

I backed up and laid down with my chin resting on my crossed paws. I yawned and heard something like ten minutes later, I stood on my back legs having the advantage and sniffed the wind,"Come on." I said nudging her rump so she'd start moving towards the den I found as there were other wolves coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:54 pm

Nisha

I started to growl at him when he nudged my rump then I heard the wolves too. I walked forward slowly, waiting for him to move up to walk beside me. "Any idea who the wolves are?" I asked him quietly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:59 pm

"Enemies." I said urging her forward quickly before I felt a large male but slightly smaller than me hit me in the side. I snarled as I lifted my lips over my large dagger like fangs before lunging at him and digging my teeth into his shoulder as I stayed close to my female. I snarled through the mouth full of flesh as I let go and swiped my dagger like claws across his chest and stomach as I stayed close to my female. I would lunge but not get too far from her, warning them off. I hit my nose to her rump making her move as we needed to get out of here before the rest arrived,"Hurry." I said snarling as my eyes went to a coal black with anger as my claws and teeth extended down making me look so scary as I guarded my female.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Nisha

I followed him, wondering if I should help him fight if more wolves attacked. Then I yelped as I was yanked to the side by a large, black male wolf. "Scar!" I exclaimed, recognizing the wolf. I snarled as he jumped on top of me and tried to mate with me. I snarled and growled and squirmed. I bit his paw and heard Scar yelp in pain.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:43 pm

My head wiped to the side and I snarled, my body slightly getting larger. I lunged and grabbed the male off of her,"Mine!" I snarled at him as I slashed him across the face as I nipped her back legs hard getting her into a run as I got her away from the wolves. I put up a shield and started to walk as blood coated my coat mostly mine. Blood dripping off of my chin as I had a gaping wound on my muzzle and side of my face

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next