Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:00 pm

I growled and gently nipped the top of her head and ears but being gentle as I thrust hard but gentle inside her. I shoved so hard inside her I made her move forward. I soon was just too horny to really pleasure her like I wanted because I quickly released inside her and panted

Back to top Go down

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:20 pm

Nisha

I moaned and pushed back against him. I let out a slight howl of pleasure when he released into me and I started to pant, turning my head to gently lick his muzzle.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:26 pm

I licked her back and butted my head to her head. "I just can't get close to you. I can't risk it, I'm sorry." I said dismounted her and ran off into the woods needing time to think and hunt for her and myself

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:48 pm

Nisha

I watched as he ran off then I sighed and jumped off the top of the den. I walked into the den and curled up around my pups and let them nurse, my entrance still throbbing from me and Sunny's mating.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:55 pm

I dragged my kill into the den and laid at the entrance as I licked my small wound when the deer got my leg. I had already eaten so i didn't have to worry about anything

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:59 pm

Nisha

I lifted my head when he came back and walked to the entrance. I gently nuzzled him and licked his neck in greeting then bent my head and tore my teeth into the soft underbelly of the deer.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9