Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:48 pm

Nisha

I followed him quickly, not even reacting when he nipped my back legs. After he put up the shield I slowed down and noticed the wounds on his face. "You're injured." I said, concerned about him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:57 pm

"I'll heal, your more important." I said walking over to her and licked her head searching for any wounds,"Are you hurt?" I asked as I went on two legs since my front left leg hurt when one of the males latched onto it.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:04 pm

Nisha

"No. I'm fine. But the wounds on your face look painful. Let me help." I replied, also standing up on my hind legs. I walked closer to him to get a better look at his wounds.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:09 pm

I moved away from her,"I'm fine, I've suffered worse." I said laying down and putting my head on the ground and licked her hip in a nice gesture. I whined softly as they did hurt but I didn't want to seem like a baby in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:16 pm

Nisha

I went back to all fours and shook my head. "Stubborn male." I said under my breath. Then I gently started to lick the wounds on his face, cleaning them.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:19 pm

I winced but let her lick them as I whined some as I licked her face. "Gentle my love." I said as it kinda felt better as she licked since her tongue was so smooth.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:31 pm

Nisha

"I'm trying to be." I told him, continuing to gently lick his wounds. "Why'd you choose me to be your mate?" I asked him quietly, focusing on licking his wounds.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:33 pm

"Because I just knew you were meant for me." I said licking her face as I stopped her from licking my face as it healed. I sniffed at her rump to see if she was pregnant or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:42 pm

Nisha

"If you're wondering if I'm pregnant, I'm not. I'm still in heat. That's why that male tried to mate with me." I told him when I felt him sniff my rump. I continued to lick his wounds, moving to the one on his leg.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:44 pm

I nudged her away from me,"I'm healed love." I said licking her face in thanks as I headed for the lake to wash my fur as it was full of dried blood

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:51 pm

Nisha

I looked at him then followed him to the lake, also wanting to wash off my fur since dirt and mud was clinging to it and also some of his blood.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:52 pm

I licked her nose playfully. I nuzzled her as well showing my love to her and my devotion to her. I just hoped she'd let herself mother my pups

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:05 pm

Nisha

I smiled and nuzzled and licked him back. "You know, I wouldn't mind having pups with you." I told him, gently nuzzling his neck. I felt I had finally found someone who would love me, someone who would protect me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:08 pm

I smiled,"Want to try for pups?" I asked her smiling,"I want little pups running around." I said licking her cheek and putting my muzzle against her stomach in love. I perked up some as I gently putting my front paws on her hips being gentle as I pushed into her entrance giving her a chance to bite me or refuse for me to mount her.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:13 pm

Nisha

I nodded at his question and waited for him to mount me. I moaned when he entered me, pushing back against him. I moved my tail out of the way and spread my legs so he would have more access and so it would be easier on him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:15 pm

I thrust into her gently but picking up speed as I licked the top of her head,"Tell me if I hurt you." I say meaning it as I didn't want her to get hurt by me accident or not. I grunted some as I pushed up into her wanting her so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:22 pm

Nisha

I nodded again and moaned louder when he pushed further into me, pushing back against him, wanting him to go faster and harder. I knew I would be happy with him and I was looking forward to having pups with him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:35 pm

I pushed harder and deeper into her and soon releasing. I howled my pleasure. I soon dismounted as I licked her face before laying down panting some as I calmed down but my tool still hanging down

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:14 pm

Nisha

When he released into me my howl of pleasure mirrored his and I backed into him to receive his seed. When he dismounted I turned around to look at him and noticed his tool was still hanging down. With a mischievous look and smile I reached my head underneath him and ran my tongue along his tool.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:53 pm

My eyes grew wide and I jumped. I looked to her and gave her a little nip and groaned as I laid on my side and moved my back leg up and out of the way so she could lick,"Naughty girl." I said as my tool came all the way out of it's sheath and was dripping with pre cum.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Nisha

"You got that right." I told him with a smile. Then I dipped my head and continued to lick his tool.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:51 pm

I shut my eyes enjoying her licking at my tool,"Love." I said licking at her thigh since that's the only thing I could lick. I put a paw on her side gently so it rested on her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:03 pm

Nisha

"Yes?" I asked him, still continuing to lick his tool. My licking got slightly more vigorous and I started to lick closer to the base of his tool.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:07 pm

"I love you." I said licking her muzzle and soon released my seed groaning as I enjoyed my naughty girl licking at my tool,"Please baby." I said grunting some as I looked up at her but keeping alert in case something came to near for my liking

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Nisha

I waited until after he released before I continued to lick his tool. When I heard his comment I lifted my head and asked, "Yes?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next