Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:49 am

"Your going to kill me, have mercy." I said as I gently nipped her and laid my head back down. Quite tired from her licking like that.

Back to top Go down

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:25 pm

Nisha

I lifted my head and smiled at him. "Alright, my love. I'll stop." I said. Then I gently licked his cheek and got up and stretched.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:28 pm

I gave her thighs a nip before licking her face. "Hungry?" i asked as I got up waiting to see if she was so I could hunt for the both of us and possibly some pups if she was pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:52 pm

Nisha

"Yeah. I am a bit hungry." I replied, smiling at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:58 pm

"Stay in the shield." I said trotting off on four legs. I raised my nose up to the wind trying to catch the scent of prey. I growled as I spotted some big elk. I took off after it and soon got a hold of it's neck and snapped it. I gripped it's neck tighter and dragged it back to my mate, I dropped it at his feet. "Dig in." I said to her with a satisfied smile

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:03 pm

Nisha

I nodded and waited for him to return. When he came trotting back with a big elk my eyes widened in surprise and awe. I wasted no time digging into it when he dropped it at my feet, tearing my teeth into its soft belly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:10 pm

I waited for her to finish sitting there politely for my turn to eat just hoping she'd leave me some. I laid down and soon fell asleep with my paws crossed and my muzzle resting on it. My mate didn't know it but I had suffered a wound on my underbelly but what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her. I was so tired tracking it down and actually taking it down as i usually didn't go for something so big and dangerous but I wanted her to see that I could be a good mate

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:15 pm

Nisha

I stopped eating, making sure to leave some for him, and looked up, noticing he was asleep. I walked over to him and gently nuzzled him, saying, "You can eat now."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:21 pm

"I'm not hungry any more, you can eat the rest." i said turning away and fell back asleep so exhausted from hunting such big prey for her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:24 pm

Nisha

"I'm not hungry." I replied then I frowned down at him. I nuzzled him again and asked, "Are you alright?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:29 pm

I grinted my teeth, forcing myself not to growl as she brought me pain when she moved me,"Just tired." I said getting up and walking away forcing myself to walk like I normally would and soon laying down in the cave I had found for her to give birth to our pups once she got pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:42 pm

Nisha

I followed him, still concerned about him. I had see pain flash over his face when got up before he had quickly covered it. I laid down in the back of the cave and curled up, tired.

(How soon should she have her pups?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:43 pm

(Up to you)

When I knew she had fallen asleep I began to lick the wound in the inside of my left rear hind leg close to my balls and tool, so close to making me not able to have pups but luckily it's horns didn't get me there

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:04 pm

(How about in the next few posts?)

Nisha

I whimpered slightly in my sleep, wanting my mate to be laying beside me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:08 pm

(Alright)

I heard her whine so I got up even with the pain and laid beside her and licked her head,"It's alright love, I'm right here." I said licking her head a little more

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:11 pm

Nisha

I whimpered again, this time at a slight pain in my belly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:19 pm

"What's wrong?" i asked waking her up. I licked her head hoping she was alright as i didn't know she was pregnant

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:33 pm

Nisha

I whimpered and opened my eyes. "My belly hurts." I told him, wincing as another pain, sharper this time, hit my belly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:35 pm

I whined and got up and licked her stomach,"So you don't know what's wrong?" i asked worried but didn't know what to do at all. I was really getting nervous now as I didn't know what was wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:24 pm

Nisha

I shook my head then it hit me. "I think I'm having pups." I replied, stretching out on my side, hoping to find a more comfortable position.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:26 pm

"You didn't tell me?" i asked looking at her rump to see if she had given birth to any pups yet. I whined and licked her muzzle and sighed as I didn't know what to do

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:31 pm

Nisha

"I wasn't sure I was pregnant until now." I replied. Then I let out a loud whimper, feeling my first pup start to come.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:33 pm

I licked her stomach hoping that would help but not knowing what to do as I wasn't experienced with this sort of thing. "You'll be okay my love." I said licking her face lovingly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:39 pm

Nisha

I nodded and started to push, still whimpering with pain.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:41 pm

I paced in front of her waiting for our pups to be born. Even though I was hungry I stayed by her side and waited, hoping she'd be okay and nothing will happen to her. I gently pressed my face against her flank and waited

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next