Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:20 pm

Nisha

I sighed when he didn't come into the den. I walked over to my pups and nuzzled them, glad that I had them, the only thing I had of my mate. I felt tears go down my face as I remembered him, already missing him. I curled up around my pups, being careful of my pregnant belly, and soon fell asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:29 pm

When she was asleep, I licked her face to comfort her. I shook out my white fur. I curled around her and nuzzled her to comfort her through my brother's death, she wasn't the only one grieving for my older brother,"I'll keep you and your pups safe." I whispered to her as I soon fell asleep but soon perking up when I smelt two males in the area. I got up and walked out. I growled and charged at the biggest male. I slashed his face but severing his spine. I saw the other male go into the den and I grabbed his back leg and started to drag him out and soon started to fight with the male viciously. Blood was all over me and the other male. I soon killed him and limped back into the den and laid down and licked my wounds

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:42 pm

Nisha

I woke up when I felt him lick me then pressed against him when he curled around me. I was startled awake when I heard snarling and growling. I listened as the sounds quieted and watched as Sunny came back into the den and laid down. I got up and went over to him, wordlessly starting to help him lick his wounds.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:45 pm

I yelped as I laid on my side and put my paw on her head. I licked her head. I kept her from my worst wound as it hurt. I'd lay in the water later to wash my wound and heal it.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:12 pm

Nisha

I licked his other wounds, avoiding the worst one after seeing it had hurt him. Then backed up a little and nudged him gently. "Get up and come lay with me. It's not good if you're cold when you're injured." I told him, looking down at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:14 am

I got up and laid with her and licked her face, my body didn't listen to my mind and my tool came out of it's sheath,"You hungry?" I asked her as I got up needing to hide the fact that I wanted to claim her as my own

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Nisha

I was settling down against him to fall asleep when I felt his tool press lightly against my side. When he got up and asked if I was hungry I smiled and replied, "Yeah. I am." pretending I hadn't noticed his tool coming out of its sheath.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:02 pm

I quickly trotted out of the den, I lectured myself about that I couldn't have her. I got her a big deer and dragged it back. When I got it into the den I walked out,"Enjoy your dinner." I said licking my paws and chops getting the blood off of me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:29 pm

Nisha

I watched him walk out of the den after he had dragged the deer inside. "Aren't you going to eat?" I called after him, pricking my ears.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:33 pm

"Already ate." I said lying but I was a very good liar. I curled up at the entrance to the den staying away from her. I hoped she didn't think I didn't like her or anything but it was for her own good or I was afraid I'd mate her and I didn't want that, not for a long time. I sighed some as I soon fell asleep, my white fur moving in the slight breeze

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:39 pm

Nisha

I could tell he was lying but I didn't say anything. I bent my head and started to eat the deer.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:52 pm

I didn't want a mate as I had lost mine and my five pups about three months ago due to a female bear. I didn't want to get close to her so that was why I was at the entrance. I soon got up and used my magic to keep a shield at the entrance so nothing could get her and her pups. I trotted away and lapped up water and looked at the water as tears went down my face and I howled the most sorrowful howl a wolf could make werewolf or not. I saw a male wolf and just needed to get my aggression out from losing my family so i attacked him even without being provoked. I wanted this fight to last so I didn't go after his neck and wouldn't let him near mine. I gripped his hind leg and started to drag him away, the wolf snarled and wiped around to grab me in the shoulder and started to tear me to shreds but I laughed. I got his muzzle in mine and crushed his mouth and soon killed him. Blood was dripping from my mouth and body most of it was his and not mine so I wadded into the water and let the water wash away the blood and my wounds healed

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:05 pm

Nisha

I lifted my head, having heard the sounds of a fight, and noticed Sunny was gone from the entrance. Soon the sounds subsided and I laid my head back on my paws, curled comfortably around my pups, and fell asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:08 pm

I soon went hunting for her and her pups as it was just about dawn. I got a big adult bear and dragged it into her den and sat down at the entrance to her den and looked ahead of me as I watched for any danger. I didn't really talk much so I didn't have any reason to talk to anyone. I soon relaxed enough to lay down and kept my ears perked up and keeping my eyes open

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Nisha

I smelled fresh meat and saw a large bear a few feet away from me. I stood up and instead of going to the bear I went over to Sunny and nudged his shoulder. "Why are you lying out here? Come into the den and stay warm and eat. There's plenty of meat and room for the both of us." I told him, looking down at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:29 pm

I flinched when she touched me,"I've already eaten and I'm fine sleeping out here." I said nodding to reassure her. I got up and jumped up on top of the cave and laid down as I looked around as I was at a higher advantage to see for possible danger from rival males in the area or even rival females so they didn't hurt her and her pups

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:35 pm

Nisha

I sighed as I watched him jump on top of the den then I disappeared back inside and started to eat the bear.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:38 pm

I looked at her. "I just don't want to get close to you." I said sighing as I looked away from her as I didn't want to see her reaction to what I said as some females would attack a male that would in some females think I was insulting them

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:47 pm

Nisha

I lifted my head, curious as to why he had said that. "Why? What happened that would make you not want to get close to me?" I asked, moving back to the entrance of the den.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:24 am

"It doesn't matter." I said turning away from her. I laid down on top of the den and closed my eyes as I had flash backs of all the blood on the ground and the dead forms of my beloved mate and five pups, so young that they even haven't opened their eyes yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:02 pm

Nisha

I frowned and jumped onto the top of the den with him. "Tell me. Maybe it will help." I replied, moving over to lay beside him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:11 pm

"No." I said gently pushing her with my nose away. I gently nipped her and sniffed at her rump before gently letting my tongue out and licked at her entrance. "I lost my mate and five pups. I don't want to get close to you." I said whining some

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:39 pm

Nisha

I moaned when I felt his tongue snake out and lick my entrance. "I'm sorry. But maybe it would help you get over them, or at least make the pain a little more bearable, if you got close to me." I replied, lifting my rump a little. It had been a while since I had been pleasured. After I'd had my second litter of pups I was never mated again since I had lost my mate. I was in heat again so I was extremely receptive to Sunny.

(I went ahead and acted like she had already had her second litter of pups. Is that okay?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:45 pm

(That's fine)

I sniffed at her heat scent and got up, my long dick sliding out of it's sheath and I growled softly before mounting her and licking her head. It was instinct to mate with a female and I was possibly willing to find a mate again but then again I was scared to because what if something happened to her and our pups? I began to thrust hard as I gripped her hips with my front paws. I went inside her until my balls were at her entrance

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:58 pm

(Okay.)

Nisha

I got up quickly when he got up, knowing he was going to mount me when I saw his long dick come out of its sheath. I moaned when he entered me and pushed back against him, showing him just how much I wanted him. When he thrusted hard into me a louder moan escaped my muzzle and I spread my legs so he could thrust into me more easily.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next