Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:35 pm

I pressed my face into her chest,"What do our pups look like?" I asked as I hadn't gotten a good look since she wouldn't let me near them and I was kinda nervous/scared to go by them since she might attack me

Back to top Go down

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:42 pm

Nisha

"Why don't you go see for yourself?" I replied, smiling and inviting him into the den.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:49 pm

I backed up and sat down. My ears and tail drooping as I took in their scents and looked into the cave not going in and slightly seeing their small shapes

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:57 pm

Nisha

"Move. What are you afraid of?" I said. I bumped my head into his rump, making him go inside the den.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:01 pm

I got even more nervous with my tail between my legs and making sure she couldn't back me up in a corner and attack me. I gave my pups a sniff and quickly let my tongue come out and licked them.

(Genders?)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:06 pm

(Two females, one male?)

Nisha

I watched him, smiling. I went over to them and laid down beside my pups. "Do you like them?" I asked him, pricking my ears as I waited for his answer.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:11 pm

"Well of course." I said cautiously walking over to her and licked her face and sat down and soon sank to my stomach and licked the pups happily wagging my tail. I gently nuzzled them

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:20 pm

Nisha

I smiled at him and licked his neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:25 pm

I took in her scent and licked at her pussy. My tool slipping from it's sheath as some of my seed dripped out. I was horny and I knew she'd want me if I put her in the mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:29 pm

Nisha

I moaned when I felt him lick my pussy and I lifted my tail. I stood up and slowly licked his tool. Then I lifted my head, smiled seductively at him, then turned and walked towards the entrance of the den, motioning with my tail for him to follow.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:32 pm

I trotted outside and kept my nose under her tail licking her entrance and sniffing her heat smell. I knew if I didn't mate her she'd attract other males and possibly put the pups in jeopardy and I didn't like fighting for my female. I gently put my right front paw in front of her left hind leg to stop her before mounting her and thrusting as I licked her head. I was quite huge in size and man did I really give a girl pleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:50 pm

Nisha

I kept still when he kept licking my entrance and sniffing my heat smell and when he put his right front paw in front of my left hind leg I steadied myself so I wouldn't fall when he mounted me. I moaned when he entered me and backed into him, lifting my tail up and out of the way.

(Should they get stuck this time? Just asking.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:52 pm

(No)

I gripped her hips with my large paws and licked at her hips trying to get her to push more into me. "Baby push more into me." I said wanting my tool inside her so deep

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:08 pm

(Okay.)

Nisha

I moaned and backed further into him, feeling his tool start to slip deeper inside me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:15 pm

I kept thrusting and thrusting and soon getting quite large enough to really stretch her wide with my girth. I soon released into her as I smelt a male in my territory. I growled as I dismounted her and rubbed my scent on her and pushed her towards the den to protect the pups while I protected her and my offspring

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:22 pm

Nisha

When he finally dismounted I let him push me into the den, also smelling the male. I went over to my pups and curled up around them, ready to protect them with my life.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:27 pm

I laid down in the entrance to the cave and kept looking around the area and smelling the wind

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:38 pm

Nisha

I licked and nuzzled my pups as they started to nurse.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:42 pm

I didn't smell the male any more so I walked into the cave and licked the pups and my mate. "How are they?" i asked pulling in some meat for her since she needed it more than me since she needed the nourishment for the pups to survive

(Longer posts?)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:12 pm

(Sorry!)

Nisha

"They're doing fine." I replied, smiling up at my mate when he came back into the den. I licked his cheek then my attention was drawn to the meat he had brought in. I drug it closer to me and started eating, realizing how hungry I was.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:38 am

I sat there looking out the den entrance while she ate and then looking at her and watching the pups. I leaned down and gave each pup lots of licks so they knew their daddy loved them very much. I nuzzled her as well

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:05 am

Nisha

I smiled and nuzzled him back. "I love you." I told him, happiness spiraling through me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:23 am

"And I love you." I said smiling as I gave her head a lick before going over to them and curling up around them. I wagged my tail slightly as I laid my head down and fell asleep but I was still very alert

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:42 pm

Nisha

I smiled and leaned against him, closing my eyes and soon falling asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:32 am

Before I fell asleep I gently pressed my head to her's and nuzzled her before falling all the way asleep. I heard the pups whimpering so I woke up and licked my mates head,"Love their hungry." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next