Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Nisha

I whimpered as I started to push out my first pup.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:36 pm

(I need longer posts in all the topics please. Sorry for wanting it but it prevents me from getting bored so fast)

When our first pup came I lifted my head and licked at the pup getting it to breath and to warm it up from my warm tongue. I gently picked up the squealing pup to it's mother's stomach to suckle and for warmth as a mother knew what to do with a baby than I would. I licked her face happily as my tail wagged

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:42 pm

(Sorry.)

Nisha

I licked the pup and encouraged it to nurse. A few seconds later I whimpered in pain again as I felt my second pup coming.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:50 pm

I laid slightly towards her rump, waiting for the pup to be born

(How many pups?)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:05 pm

(How about 4?)

Nisha

I pushed until I felt my second slip out of me and I sat up, trying to see it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:12 pm

(Three?)

I nudged the pup so she could see the pup. I licked the pup and then licked her muzzle,"Any more my love?" I asked wagging my tail slightly. When the wind came to me I smelt males two of them. I went onto two legs to see them over the long grass, I lifted my lips from my teeth and howled to them as they knew where we were and I was warning them to stay back. I let my teeth and claws grow in length and stood over my mate and two pups guarding them possessively with my head down warning them with my body language. When one lunged for my mate, I slashed it across it's face and went for it's neck. I heard a noise from my mate as the other male went to my mate. I snarled and went after the male. I felt the first male's teeth go into my hip and thigh while I was lucky enough to get the other male in the shoulder as I was thrown. The male in my jaws coming with me. I got up and slammed my large muscular build into the male that had almost gotten one of my pups and almost could have killed it. I slashed the male across the eye and muzzle on the left side. The males ran off, I collapsed from my wounds. I panted as blood was coming from every where on me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:19 pm

(Okay.)

Nisha

I licked my second pup and smiled as it started to nurse. "Yes." I panted, feeling my third pup start to come. Then my eyes widened as I saw two male wolves attack my mate. I growled at them, snapping at one when it came too close to my pups. After they finally left I watched as my mate collapsed, blood all over his body. "MY LOVE!!!!!" I exclaimed, trying to go to him but not able to because of the pain of having my third pup.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:27 pm

I opened my eyes,"Don't move, I'll be fine." I said getting up but painfully walking towards her and the pups. Blood dripping from my mouth. I laid down beside her and licked my three pups,"You have done well my love." I said licking her face before shutting my eyes and going still. I stopped breathing but that was how I healed but she didn't know that so she might think I died but I wasn't. I was still alert for danger but I was healing.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:31 pm

Nisha

I gently nuzzled him then licked my pups. When he stopped breathing I freaked. "My love!" I exclaimed, bumping his neck with my nose, panic gripping me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:38 pm

My head lolled to the side. When I was this damaged I couldn't reassure her I was alive, I wanted to show her but I was so badly wounded. I laid there for a good day before I showed any signs of life from my body. I shakily walked to the river and washed my fur and went hunted for me and my mate including my newborn pups

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:41 pm

Nisha

I was outside getting some fresh air and taking a break from taking care of my pups when I saw my mate come out of the den. "You're finally awake." I said, walking over to him. I had figured out he had just been healing this past day.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:49 pm

"Yes I am." I said licking her face,"You have done extremely well." I said wagging my tail hearing my three pups crying for their mother. "Seems I'm not the only one who depends on mother." I said with a smile as I dragged the deer over so she could eat her fill first as she had three pups to feed

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:53 pm

Nisha

I nodded and dug into the deer, finishing quickly and returning to my pups. "Shhhhhh, little ones. Mommy's here." I said comfortingly to them, laying down beside them. I felt them start to nurse so I stretched out on my side and closed my eyes for a moment.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:59 pm

(She should growl at him and for some reason not trusting him near the pups)

I took my time eating and soon cleaning my muzzle off and just lapping up water before making my way to the dens entrance. I was forced to go on all fours as it was too small for me on two legs

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:02 pm

(Okay.)

Nisha

When I saw him coming back into the den I all of a sudden felt a fierce protectiveness over my pups and I growled at him, wrapping my tail around my pups protectively.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:10 pm

I stopped walking towards them,"Love what's wrong?" i asked confused with her behavior. I was their father, I had every right to see them and help take care of them. I kept walking towards her and the pups and pressed my nose gently into their small fur

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:34 pm

Nisha

My growling got louder as he kept approaching and I snarled at him when he buried his nose in their fur. I even dared to snap at him, my teeth barely missing his nose.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:40 pm

I backed up so quick and mistakenly standing on two legs and hitting my head hard on the top of the den and blood came trickling down between my eyes and I yelped. I backed out and ran off, upset she wouldn't want me. I was thousands and thousands of miles from her and my scent none existent for her to track. I had put up a shield around a hundred square miles for my hunting grounds and my own small section of river to drink from

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:43 pm

Nisha

I watched him leave then I sighed and nuzzled my pups. I didn't know if he would come back or not, and if not I better go hunt. I got up and moved my pups to a dark corner of the den. Then I walked outside and looked around, trying to scent something to hunt.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:53 pm

~Why don't you want me?~ I asked her weakly. I wasn't too far off from her since I had been hunting near by. I was surrounded by at least three big males and they were taunting me. I found their mistake and slashed at them with my front paw and got one across the face and I lunged and got one between my jaws and snapped it's neck. I had become savage and truly wild since being rejected. I had blinded one of the males with it's blood and went in for the kill before the other male came in for an attack. I shoved my large clawed paw into it's chest and ripped out it's heart, I was panting and watched as the other male ran off scared of me, I howled my victory and licked at my wounded shoulder and ignored the other wounds I had suffered. I slashed my claws against tree's marking my territory and to warn other males out of my territory or be killed for entering it or if lucky driven off.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:58 pm

Nisha

~I'm sorry. I do you want you I'm just protective of the pups right now. You can come back.~ I replied. Then I heard some bushes rustling behind me and I turned around to see Scar step out. "Well, well. It looks like your little bodyguard left you." he said in his cruel voice. I backed away from him, whimpering as he started to come towards me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:05 pm

I was truly one quiet wolf without being heard of by the male. I lunged and wrapped my truly killer teeth around his back leg and started to pulled him back into the bushes where I grabbed his shoulder searching for that vein that would surely kill him if I got it. I dug my claws into his chest and shredding him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:11 pm

Nisha

I watched in shock as my mate attacked Scar. I waited for him to come back out, not able to see anything through the bushes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:25 pm

I didn't kill him but made sure he remembered what would happen if he came back. I went onto my back legs and walked out, I walked to her and licked her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:32 pm

Nisha

I nuzzled him, having missed him. I gently licked his ear and nuzzled his neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next