Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Nisha

My eyes fluttered open and I shifted onto my side so the pups could nurse. When I felt them start to nurse I closed my eyes again and rested my head on his shoulder.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:18 pm

I smiled and closed my eyes once more. I slept for a good hour before slowly getting her head off my shoulder so I could go hunting for us all

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:21 pm

Nisha

I groaned a little when he got up then I curled up and drifted back off to sleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:30 pm

I came back and woke up my mate,"Come eat." I said softly as I licked her face and nuzzled her awake since she needed to eat to keep up the milk supply for our pups

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:31 pm

Nisha

I opened my eyes and looked up at him. "Okay." I replied, sitting up.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:38 pm

I pushed the kill towards her so she didn't have to go far as I had eaten my fill and plenty was left for her,"How's the pups?" I asked curious as I licked all three of them and nuzzled them

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:44 pm

Nisha

"They're doing good." I told him before I stuck my muzzle against the kill and tore into it, hunger gripping me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:51 pm

I walked out of the den and sat at the entrance and taking a deep breath to calm myself. I laid down and laid my head on my crossed front paws as I watched nature go about it's day. I moved my ears constantly to make sure no males were around

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:53 pm

Nisha

I ate my fill and got up since my pups were asleep. I joined my mate at the entrance of the den and gently nuzzled his neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:00 pm

I licked her head and gently nipped her front leg closest to me. I lifted my head and licked the underside of her muzzle as I got up and sniffed at her rump wondering if she'll ever go into heat again as i wanted to start an even bigger family

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:02 pm

Nisha

A moan escaped my lips as I felt him sniff my rump and I lifted my tail and got up, inviting him to mount me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:13 pm

I smiled and licked at her entrance before getting slightly on my hind legs and mounted her quickly. I thrust into her and gently gripped her hips and I licked the top of her head and nipped her ear gently. I kept her still as I mated her quickly and hard

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:16 pm

Nisha

I moaned and backed up into him, wanting him to thrust all the way into me. I clamped my walls tightly down on his dick, begging for him to release his seed into me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:23 pm

I groaned and gently growled at her as I felt her clamping down on me,"Naughty mama." I said before spilling everything I had in my balls into her tight passage and into her womb.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:26 pm

Nisha

I smirked slightly and backed up into him to receive his seed, hoping he would get me pregnant again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:33 pm

I licked the top of her head lovingly as I dismounted her and licked at her entrance and gently letting my teeth grave her sensitive place. I moved her tail out of the way again and licked at her entrance some more liking to lick her there

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:36 pm

Nisha

I moaned loudly when he licked my entrance, backing up to him, demanding more.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:48 pm

I smiled as I let my tongue go into her opening and my face was close to her rump as I wanted more. I was starting to get hard again so I stopped licking her entrance and mounted her again. I thrust into her as my dick became engorged. "Your addicting." I said nuzzling her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:52 pm

Nisha

I moaned as he mounted and entered me again. "So are you." I replied, backing up into him so he would thrust his dick all the way into me. I also spread my legs so it would be easier for him to thrust into me since it seemed his dick was much larger this time.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:07 pm

I gripped her hips and thrust hard,"I can't get enough of your pussy." I said grunting as I shoved her forward as I can't help it with how she was in heat and how much I wanted to mate her.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:10 pm

Nisha

I moaned when I felt him start to thrust hard into me. "I can't get enough of your dick." I replied, backing further into him, spreading my legs a little more.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:23 pm

I pushed even more of my dick inside her,"Yes baby take my whole length." I said slamming into her and making her go to her stomach as I mated her. I growled some as I grunted

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:25 pm

Nisha

I obeyed and laid down, moaning in pleasure. I lifted my rump up and pushed it against his belly, wanting him deeper inside me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:34 pm

I gently bit into her scruff so she stayed in one place as I shoved my maximum length and shoved more in and released my seed,"Is that enough or do you want to mate more?" I asked as I was still horny and I was still large as I dismounted her sweet pussy. Seed still slightly dripping from the slit on the head of my dick.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:35 pm

Nisha

I glared at him as he dismounted me and I said, "If you stop now you'll be in serious trouble. Mount me again." I looked at him, moving my tail out of the way so he could mate with me again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next