Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:44 pm

I smiled and felt a little rebellious, curious as to what she'd do. I walked out of the den, my dick all the way out of my sheath, any female could smell I was in my prime and try to mate with me but I was curious if she'd be possessive with me as I was the only male in this part of the region that could mate and get a female pregnant

Back to top Go down

The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Devil Has Arrived (R, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:48 pm

Nisha

I growled as he walked away from me and out of the den. I got up and followed him and slid under him. I rubbed my pussy against his extended dick, trying to get him to enter me. "Come on. I'm horny." I whined slightly, making the very tip of his dick go into me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:59 pm

I shoved roughly into her but catching her so she didn't make a face first into the ground. I shoved and shoved myself inside her as I was so horny and her heat scent was gone but I couldn't stop mating her. My balls hitting her ass as I kept shoving myself inside her. Grunting as I thrust. I saw some females watching as I mated my mate and I could smell the heat smell they fanned towards me but it only made me thrust rougher inside my mate. Driving me made when my mind thought she was making the heat scent. "Mine." I said growling it into her ear

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:03 pm

Nisha

I growled with pleasure when he slammed into me then I caught sight of the other females and I growled savagely at them, smelling their heat smells that they were fanning at my mate. Then my attention was moved back to him as he started to shove himself more into me. I felt myself being moved forward a few feet and shoved my claws into the ground to stop myself from moving. I let out a loud, pleasured moan, thinking he was being way more rougher this time.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:10 pm

I sensed her slightest discomfort and slowed down some so I didn't hurt her. I licked her head and pulled out of her as my seed was dripping from my dick, teasing her some. The females came trotting over and licked/smelled at my dick. I jumped and moved my dick away from them, it was swaying as i moved. They were clearing offering themselves to me but I wasn't interested, I was more interested in making my female get a little jealous and come trotting fast or running to keep my interest even though I was playing a little game with her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:18 pm

Nisha

I growled at the females as they came up to my mate and licked/smelled his dick. "Get away from him. He, and his dick, are mine." I growled savagely, standing between my mate and the opposing females. All the while I had dropped my rump a little and was rubbing my pussy against his dick since his side was behind me, wanting to keep him interested in me and also keep him from getting interested in the other females.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:22 pm

She should know I'd always be interested in her and her alone but I'd give her the impression I wasn't. I shoved myself inside her and gripped her hips in my paws and released inside her before sniffing the other females neck but I didn't want them. I started to trot towards the den as my dick swayed as I trotted and called her to me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:29 pm

Nisha

I started to back into him when he mounted me then I felt him release into me then he dismounted. I quickly followed him, hearing him call me to him. I smirked at the other females, holding my head high, knowing they would never have my mate.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:43 pm

I walked into the den and curled around the pups giving her a break so she could do what she wanted as i kept the pups warm,"Did you really think I'd be interested in those females?" i asked curious of what she thought

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 pm

Nisha

I walked inside the den and stood beside him. "Of course not. Now get up. I'm still horny because of you and your teasing." I replied, bending my head and licking his still extended dick.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 pm

I groaned,"Don't you ever get tired?" I asked laughing as I got up and sniffing at her rump before licking her gently, more like lazily. I soon mounted her and thrust hard and deep not really caring how fast I went but I just wanted to go so deep

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:55 pm

Nisha

"No." I replied. Then I moaned when he entered me and backed up into him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:02 pm

When she backed up into me, I felt something pierce my back and I became paralyzed. I yelped and fell to the ground whining some as the pain hurt. I soon passed out from the pain and the fall as I had hit my head hard and it was bleeding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:03 pm

Nisha

I yelped also as I felt something pierce my back and also collasped, passing out.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:21 pm

I woke up the next day and tried to get up but couldn't. I could move my head and neck but nothing else and a tear went down my eye and soaked into my fur. "Wake up love." I said softly to her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:23 pm

Nisha

My eyes fluttered open and I looked at my mate. I quickly got up and went over to him. "Are you alright?!" I exclaimed, looking him all over.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:42 pm

I moved my head,"No, I might as well be dead." I said turning my head away from her and as days went by I didn't eat or drink anything as I didn't want to live in a world where I could take care of myself or my family

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:22 pm

Nisha

I walked up to him and placed a rabbit in front of him. "Here, you stubborn male wolf. Eat." I demanded, glaring down at him. My belly was already growing with our second batch of pups and I knew soon I wouldn't be able to hunt.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:25 pm

"I'm paralyzed I can't hunt for you, just kill me. My brother will come and care for you and the pups." I said licking her face as I can't get up

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:33 pm

Nisha

I frowned at him and licked his face. "I don't want to loose you. I love you. Try to get up." I pleaded with him, feeling tears start to fall down my cheeks.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:43 pm

"I can't, I've tried." I said but just to show her I can't I tried to move my paws under me but nothing happened.

Sunny
I trotted into the den smelling my brother and his family. I heard my brother tell me to kill him. I took my brother by the neck as tears went down my face as I snapped his neck and felt the life go out of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:50 pm

Nisha

My eyes widened as I watched my mate's brother kill him. Then I snarled at him and growled, "Get the HELL out of my den! Leave me alone!" I took a menacing step towards him, pulling my lips back from my teeth. He had killed my mate so I wanted nothing to with him.

(Is he going to end falling in love with her?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:57 pm

(Yes)

"I didn't want to do it, he begged me. He couldn't take care of you and your family. What if a male attacked the den? That male would kill your pups and the pups your carrying once they were born. And he would have been killed as well." I said stepping out of the den. "I'll be out here when your ready to accept that what I did helped him." I said laying at the entrance to the den and watching for danger as I had dropped fresh kill in the cave for her to eat since she needed to keep up her strength and weight

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:00 pm

Nisha

I was still upset but I understood why he had done it. "You can come back in. I won't attack you." I called to him. Then I grabbed a rabbit and started to eat, surprised at how hungry I was.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:11 pm

I didn't move from my position outside. I laid down on top of the den, my paws hanging from the top as I howled a sad tune. I soon curled up with my nose between my back legs and my tail over my face as the wind battered me and taking my warmth. I shivered a little but kept outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next