Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved) Empty Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:11 pm

(Jamie's gay just so you know and he's a guy)

Amy
I was walking to class, I hated gym but I was good at it. I just hated school, it was so boring, why did we have to go. I can learn everything at home. I laid my backpack down on a table and sat on the top, I waited for my best friend Jamie. Me and him have been very good friends since we were in diapers.

Jamie
I walked into school, I was late and I'd pay for it on my attendance once my parents got it in a few days. Didn't mean to do it but woke up late. "Hey Am's." I said smiling.

Back to top Go down

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved) Empty Re: Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:19 pm

(Okay.)

Sebastian

I climbed out of my truck and so did my friend, Steven. I walked into the school, hearing Steven following behind me.

Steven

I walked into the school behind Sebastian, head hands in my hoodie pockets and my head down.

(I'll have Steven be gay too, if you don't mind.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:24 pm

(Okay)

Sam
I was so very tall and very muscular and was very popular. I looked at the two guy guys. "Look it's the quires." I said smiling as I put my arms around their shoulders. "Why aren't you guys normal? I know you must not able to get any girls." i said smiling.

Jamie
"Really Sam?" I asked rolling my eyes and shoved Sam away. "Sorry Sam can be an ass." I said apologizing and heading for my first hour but watching Sebastian's ass

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:32 pm

(Steven's gay, not Sebastian.)

Sebastian

I looked after the girl, my eyes lingering on her ass. Then I walked into my first hour, the same class Steven had.

Steven

I ignored both the guy and girl and darted into my first hour. I preferred not to draw attention to myself because I liked guys instead of girls.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:35 pm

(Oh oops)

Amy
I rolled my eyes and went to gym. I kicked ass in basketball and ran into Steven. "So sorry." I said meaning it as I nodded and as I stole the ball and jumped. I saw Sebastian and rolled my eyes when I saw him looking at my ass. I was allowed to wear a tank top so the tops of my breasts were showing.

Jamie
I saw Am run into Steven. Poor guy she was like a beast playing sports but I laughed all in all as she was so competitive.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:12 pm

Steven

I just nodded towards the girl who had ran into me when she apologized. I continued to play, running along the court.

Sebastian

I flashed a smile at the girl and came up beside Steven. "Hey, do you know that girl's name?" I asked him, nodding towards the girl.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:15 pm

Amy
"Hey Amy get to the center court!" I heard my gym teacher yell out. I nodded and ran and got the ball. I was panting and sweat was going down between my breasts and dunked the ball. I put my hands on my knee's and took a breather.

Jamie
I was looking at Steven. I smiled, he was so gorgeous! Why did he have to be straight. I sighed and put my chin on the palm of my hand

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:54 pm

Sebastian

I looked up at the gym teacher called out a name and I realized it was the name of the girl I had been watching. "Never mind." I told Steven and I went jogging off.

Steven

I watched Sebastian go jogging off then I realized that a guy was staring at me. I turned my black eyeliner lined eyes towards him and met his eyes. I started to blush, realizing how handsome he was. I quickly averted my eyes and walked over to a bench and sat down. No way would he be interested in a Gothic guy like me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:01 pm

Amy
I walked to the girls locker room to get a drink of water. I sat down to catch my breath and walked backed out, I ran into a guy, "I'm so sorry, I totally didn't mean to run into you." I said so sorry about it.

Jamie
I got up and walked over to him. "Hey, I'm Jamie." I said holding out my hand

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Sebastian

I made an "Off!" sound when the girl from earlier, Amy, ran into me. "Don't worry about it." I replied, smiling down at her.

Steven

I looked up at the guy, Jamie, then took his hand, my black painted fingernails a stark contrast to his white skin. "Steven." I said shortly, shaking his hand.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:24 pm

Amy
I just nodded and walked towards the class again. I sat out since I was tired from playing so hard that I looked for Jamie that normally sat waiting for me and smiled when I saw him by that guy he's being eying up.

Jamie
I smiled. "Glade to meet you." I said nodding as I let go of his hand

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:49 pm

Sebastian

I continued to walk, heading towards the bathroom.

Steven

I put my hands in my lap and looked out at the students still playing basketball.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:59 am

(not yet making a move on Amy? Lol)

Amy
I watched him leave and kinda felt let down. Thought he was going to do something but oh well. I got my street clothes on and headed towards the door since class was almost done.

Jamie
I let my hand slide down his inner thigh and rubbing close to his crotch, "Wanna have fun next hour?" I whispered in his ear and kissed his neck before cupping him between his legs. If he was straight and he hit me well then I tried.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:33 pm

(He will soon.)

Sebastian

After I walked out of the bathroom I saw Amy at the door and I walked over to her. "Hello." I said, smiling handsomely at her.

Steven

I felt my cheeks grow warm when I felt his hand slide down my inner thigh and rub close to my crotch. I heard his question then felt his warm, wet lips press to my neck. I had to hold back a moan when he cupped me between my legs. I lifted my head and met his eyes full on, desire shining in them. "Sure." I said softly, my voice coming out husky and full of desire.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:39 pm

Jamie
I took his hand and put his hand and put it between my legs and on my engorged dick. "Good." I said kissing him. No one could see what we were doing. "I bet your ass is going to be tight around my long thick dick." I said smiling as I put his hand in my jeans and boxers. I groaned when his hand went in contact with my cock and balls.

Amy
I looked up from looking at my phone. "Hi." I said looking back down at my phone. I switched from my other foot. I was scrolling through some of my text messages to delete the ones I didn't want

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:53 pm

Steven

I started to stroke his balls then wrapped my hand around his dick and gently squeezed it, leaning forward to nibble and kiss his neck. I felt my own dick grow hard in anticipation of what we were going to do when this class period was over.

Sebastian

I watched as her attention was drawn back to the phone in her hand. With a small smile, I reached my hand out and placed it underneath her chin. I gently lifted her head up towards me. "What's on your phone that has your attention so focused on it?" I asked, giving her a handsome smile. Then I leaned forward, my lips moving ever closer to hers.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:57 pm

Jamie
I groaned and got on top of him. I rubbed my hips against him. I dry humped him, I couldn't help it. "Your so sexy." I said kissing his neck as I took his dick out and rubbed it against mine as I rubbed my bare cock against his stomach and hips. I pulled his shirt off and kissed his neck, I couldn't wait any longer. I was so horny.

Amy
I leaned forward and kissed him. I put a hand on his wrists to keep myself from melting into a puddle at his feet. I reached a hand up to his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:19 pm

Steven

I moaned and rubbed my dick against his, desire coursing through me. I nibbled and kissed on his neck, moving my hands up to grip his hips. I knew the consequences if we got caught but I didn't care. I wanted him too badly.

Sebastian

I smiled against her lips as I felt her hand touch my cheek. I moved closer to her and deepened the kiss, wrapping my arms around her waist to support her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:22 pm

Jamie
I quickly got him on his hands and knee's, "Tell me if I hurt you, no matter what." I said as I nipped his shoulder. I slowly and gently started to push my cock against the muscle of his entrance until I gained entrance to it. I kissed his shoulder. I just hoped I wasn't hurting him to badly.

Amy
I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my tongue over his lips. I moved so his hands fell on my ass

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:55 pm

Steven

I groaned when he pressed his dick against the muscle of my entrance then I moaned when he finally entered me. My hands curled into fists as I got used to the feeling, feeling a little pain along with the pleasure.

Sebastian

I felt her move and my hands slid down to her ass. I gently squeezed her ass as I continued to deepen the kiss, opening my lips slightly to run my tongue along her lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:59 am

Amy
I moaned against his mouth as I opened up for his tongue. I pressed my pussy against his dick. He was making me horny, making me wet for him. I put my hands on his chest then slid them down to cup him.

Jamie
I groaned with a smile as I gripped his slim hips. I started to go a little harder, faster, and deeper. "Jesus your so fucking tight around me." I said grunting as I kept thrusting and thrusting. Getting so close to releasing my cum inside him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:50 pm

Sebastian

I groaned when I felt her press her pussy against my dick and my dick started to get hard. She was making me horny so I pressed her closer to me, tangling my tongue with hers.

Steven

I moaned and pressed back against, my breath coming in short, quick gasps at the pleasure couring, the pain almost non-existent now. I knew he was close to releasing so I backed further into him, encouraging him to release.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:55 pm

Jamie
"Jesus." I said slamming deep inside him and releasing so much cum that it went down the back of his thighs and on his balls. I gently nipped his shoulder blades and pressed a kiss to the back of his neck.

Amy
I took his hands and put them on my tits, "How horny are you sexy?" I asked undoing his pants wanting him. I lifted my skirt and turning around. I offered him to push inside my tight wet pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:47 pm

Steven

I moaned deeply when he released into me, pressing back against him.

Sebastian

I gently rubbed her nipples and said, "Very horny." When she turned around and lifted up her skirt I moved closer to her, pressing my now hard, engorged dick against her entrance before I pushed into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:57 pm

Amy
I cried out with his hard he was, how he filled me up. "Yes.." I said breathlessly as I gripped the railing on the wall. I pushed back onto his dick wanting more.

Jamie
I smiled and pulled out once I was finished cumming inside him. I kissed his shoulder and spanked him hard enough to leave a mark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum