Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved) - Page 10 Empty Re: Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:16 am

Steven

I smiled when he groaned, feeling him run his fingers through my hair. At his request I sucked even harder, taken more of his dick into my mouth. When he lifted my hand and placed it on his balls I smiled again and started to stroke and gently squeeze his balls.

Sebastian

I smiled back at her as I walked over to the changing table and laid our daughter on it. "I live you too." I replied, looking over at her. Then I started to change our daughter, smiling he fly down at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved) - Page 10 Empty Re: Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:13 pm

Jamie
I groaned and spread my legs wider, "Steven...yesss." I said groaning louder as I got larger in his mouth as I was getting closer to release inside her. "Please Steven, suck me good." I said running my fingers through his hair as I pushed my cock deeper into his mouth and stroked his throat so he wouldn't panic and choke. He would eventually get used to sucking me that deep.

Amy
I smiled, "She's going to be a daddies girl before we know it." I said laying my head down on the pillow and watched them before patting the bed beside me after he was done changing her. "Well I love you most." I said smiling softly as I ran my finger tips on the bed

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Steven

I smiled at his groan, realizing he had spread his legs wider. I kept sucking on his cock, feeling him get larger in my mouth as he got close to releasing. At his request I started sucking him even harder, my eyes widened when he pushed his cock deeper into my mouth. I quickly recovered , though, when I felt him stroke my throat and u continued to suck on him.

Sebastian

I smiled and looked over my shoulder at her, saying, "Maybe." After I was done changing out daughter I put her back into her crib and returned to the bed. I smiled at her reply and pulled her into my arms, kissing the top of her head lovingly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:32 pm

Jamie
I soon released inside his mouth and my hot semen gushed down his throat and I pulled out some so he'd taste my seed. I ran my fingers through his hair lovingly as I leaned back, I was very tired. "That felt good baby." I said slurring my speech since I was so tired. I shut my legs and fell asleep, I didn't mean to but I haven't been sleeping very well.

Amy
I put an arm on his stomach and snuggled into him for warmth and because he was comfy. I yawned and lightly ran my cheek on his chest before falling back asleep. In the evening I woke up and headed down stairs to get something to eat and watch a movie since it was so boring doing nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:24 pm

Steven

After he releases in my mouth I groaned slightly and swallowed, feeling him pull back a little so I could actually taste his seed. I felt him run his fingers through my hair and watched as he leaned back, pulling out of my mouth. I smiled up at him at his comment then watched as he fell asleep. I stood up and gently picked him up, bridal style, and carried him to our room.

Sebastian

I smiled when she snuggled into me and I wrapped my arms tighter around her and fell asleep. I barely felt her get up so I ended going back to sleep. I turned over a little, reaching out for her in my sleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Jamie
I slept for eight hours and got up. I yawned and looked for Steven, I remembered being down stairs but falling asleep. I felt so bad now, "Steven." I said getting up and putting on my clothes. I found him and wrapped my arms around his waist and gave the side of his neck a kiss, "Sorry that I fell asleep, I didn't mean to." I said hoping he'd forgive me.

Amy
I picked up our daughter and headed into the kitchen to make her something to eat since she was old enough to be eating solids and was weaned off of me. I found some pudding and gave her a few bites before finishing it off and finding some softer foods.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:08 pm

Steven

I was in the kitchen, cooking some food for everyone to eat, when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I smiled when I felt a kiss on the side of my neck and turned my head to look at Jamie. "Don't worry about it handsome. You were tired." I replied, giving him a loving kiss.

Sebastian

I finally woke up and immediately panicked when I found Amy wasn't next to me. A quick search of the room informed me our daughter was missing too. I got dressed in record time and raced out of the room, thinking the worst, and pounded through the house. When I reached the kitchen and saw Amy walking around in there with our daughter I breathed a sigh of relief then exclaimed, "Amy!" I walked quickly over to her and wrapped her and our daughter in a tight hug, wanting to reassure myself they were both okay.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Jamie
"Still it wasn't nice. I wanted to pleasure you." I said hiding my face against his shoulder blades but kept my hands on his flat stomach. "But I missed you in bed, I like it when I wake up to you in the morning and see your handsome face and your messed up hair." I said smiling as I gave the back of his neck a kiss and sat down watching his hips and butt. "Have I ever told you that your ass is divine?" I asked smiling.

Amy
My eyes widened when I saw Sebastian and patted his shoulder since I was holding our daughter so I couldn't hug him. "What is the matter?" I asked confused with his behavior. I think I knew why he was acting this way. I gave his forehead a kiss, "Don't worry we've been in the kitchen and talking to Steven, no harm." I said as our daughter laughed and lightly patted her dad on the shoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10