Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved) - Page 4 Empty Re: Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:44 pm

Sebastian

"Alright. Just stay close to me." I replied, giving in. I couldn't refuse her.

Steven

I cried out and climaxed, my seed spilling into him. I continued to pump his dick, moving my hand faster and harder now. I wanted him to climax too.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved) - Page 4 Empty Re: Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:47 pm

Amy
"I'll stay close." I said. I followed him closely while I watched for any danger. I stayed quiet and hoped to god nothing came for us, I was nervous so I loosely held onto his hand.

Jamie
I climaxed as well. My seed gushed onto the floor and I groaned

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:30 pm

Sebastian

"We'll get Jamie and Steven then we'll head out." I told her in a low whisper, heading for the classroom they had disappeared into.

Steven

After I felt him climax I pulled my hand back and rested it on his back, panting a little. After a moment I pulled out of him and fastened my boxes and pants.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:46 pm

Amy
I nodded, "Alright, do you think it is the right thing to bring this baby into this world?" i asked looking up into his handsome face.

Jamie
I felt him dismount me and get off of me. I got up as well and got dressed before hearing my sister coming

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:37 pm

Sebastian

I sighed and paused for a moment, also pulling her to a stop. "I honestly don't know, Amy. I want this baby as much as I want you. I'm happy we'll be starting a family together. But is it the right thing? I think it is but who knows if I'm right?" I replied, staring down into her eyes. I almost told her that I thought it was the right thing and left it at that but I didn't want to lie to her. That was how relationships got fucked up in the first place.

Steven

I pulled Jamie into a tight hug, pressing my lips to his. I pulled back when I heard Sebastian's voice and I looked towards the door to the classroom.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:02 pm

Amy
"So you are one hundred percent positive that you want this baby?" I asked looking down at my feet as tears filled my eyes, I sniffled before going into the room my brother was in and walked to him. I wrapped my arms around my brothers waist and hid my face against his chest as I cried.

Jamie
I looked up and at Sebastian, "What did you do to my sister?" I asked angry that he made her cry

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:13 pm

Sebastian

I looked after her then followed her inside the classroom. I looked up at her brother when I heard his question but I stayed silent, not sure how to respond.

Steven

I looked between Sebastian and Jamie, ready to jump in between them if a fight broke out.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:23 pm

Jamie
"You would never be good enough for her." I said rubbing her back as I nuzzled her. I kept her by my side and with Steven beside me, we raided a house and took what we needed, like clothes for males and females.

Amy
I followed him, I was depressed. Sebastian didn't seem like he wanted this baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 07, 2014 9:43 pm

Steven

I followed them, gently squeezing Amy's shoulder in comfort and smiling at her. "You'll have to excuse Sebastian. He's really not used to showing his feelings. But I can tell he loves you a lot and really wants this baby. Just give him a chance. He can be a bit... How do I say it...painfully honest, but that's just because he wants people to be able to trust him. Catch my drift?" I said, smiling widely and brightly at her. I could tell how much Sebastian loved her and I didn't want their relationship to be messed up.

Sebastian

I walked behind the others, a little detached and distant. I heard Steven's voice but I didn't make an effort to decipher what he was saying.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:14 am

Amy
I looked at Steven and nodded. I turned around and walked beside Sebastian, I reached out and grabbed his hand in mine. I looked up into his face, "If you don't want this baby..I can get rid of it." I said hoping he wanted this baby as much as me.

Jamie
"Quit trying to keep those two together. He doesn't deserve her." I said putting my hand low on his waist and placed a hand on his ass and squeezed

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 08, 2014 8:09 pm

Steven

I watched Amy walk away then turned my head towards Jamie when I heard his comment. "That may be true but in all honesty I haven't seen Sebastian this happy in months. Just give them a chance." I replied, reaching out to take hold of his hand and gently squeezed it.

Sebastian

I looked beside me when I felt Amy's hand in mine and heard her comment. "Of course I want this baby. We're starting a family together. I couldn't be happier." I replied, smiling lovingly at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 6:50 am

Jamie
I tangled our fingers together. "Keep close, we're going outside again." I said bringing Steven closer to my side and keeping his hand in mine but also keeping an eye on Amy. Her and Steven were my first priority.

Amy
I kept close to Sebastian. "Okay." I said nodding and watching out for zombies that were heading our way

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 10, 2014 8:43 am

Steven

I nodded and stayed close to him, my hip brushing his every so often while we walked.

Sebastian

I kept her hand in mine while we followed Steven and Jamie, keeping an eye out for zombies.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 8:56 am

Amy
Out of the corner of my eye a zombie came out of no where and I shoved Sebastian out of the way since it was coming right at me and I didn't want to move and it go after Sebastian.

Jamie
I turned around to see the zombie and fired off a shot and it hit the zombie in the head

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 10, 2014 5:29 pm

Sebastian

I saw the zombie and was about to shoot it when Any pushed me out of the way and I saw Jamie shoot it.

Steven

I watched Jamie shoot the zombie, watching as it was knocked back from the force of the impact.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 7:32 pm

Amy
I gripped Sebastian, "Is it dead?" I asked as I looked at his chest, I didn't want to see the gore so I didn't look. I reached into one of his pockets and took out a piece of gum that I had put there since I didn't have any pockets in my sweats.

Jamie
When we walked into the house I wrapped my arms around Steven and nuzzled him. "Love you baby." I said pressing a kiss to his temple before showing him just how much that I loved him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 10, 2014 7:39 pm

Sebastian

"I think so." I replied, holding Amy against me and looking at the body of the zombie.

Steven

I smiled then gently kissed his cheek. "I love you too." I replied, wrapping my arms around his waist.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Amy
"Okay. Lets search the house." I said nodding. I was terrified, "Sebastian, I'm scared. What happens if people get aggressive with us for resources?" I asked, fear was in my voice and in my eyes.

Jamie
I smiled and wrapped my arms more around him and shut the bedroom door behind us. I kissed him and started to undo his pants, "I want you." I said as my voice got husky

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 10, 2014 8:40 pm

Sebastian

"Then we'll fight back. Come on, lets go inside." I replied, starting to walk towards the house.

Steven

I smiled, my eyes shining with desire. "I want you too." I replied, my voice also husky. I started to undo his pants, feeling him undo mine.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 8:44 pm

I had him cup my dick through my jeans. I ground my hips against his hand and groaned before kissing him. Right now I just wanted to feel his lips on mine. I put my hand on his cheek.

Amy
I nodded and followed him. I kept my eyes peeled for zombies and my hears for listening for them. I searched through rooms in the house and I don't know why but I felt like I'd be having a daughter. I found a baby girls room and smiled. "Sebastian." I called for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 11, 2014 8:39 am

Steven

I cupped him through his jeans, rubbing my hand against him slightly. I kissed him back when he kissed me, feeling him place a hand on my cheek.

Sebastian

I was wandering through the house, looking for resources, when I heard Amy call out my name. I hurried over to her, wondering what she wanted. "Yeah baby? What is it?" I asked when I reached her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 8:43 am

Jamie
I gently pushed him against the bed and made him fall onto the bed. I undid his pants and pulled them down with his boxers. I kissed his inner thighs as I made my way up to suck on his balls and lick them as I sucked. I let a finger dip into his ass and I became very hard.

Amy
I put my hand on his arm. "Look." I said gently pulling him into the room so he'd see what I found. I turned towards him and placed a hand on his stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 11, 2014 9:10 am

Steven

I groaned when he started to suck and lick on my balls. "Oh jeez, Jamie!" I exclaimed, my hands fisting in the sheets.

Sebastian

My eyes widened as I looked around the room. "Oh, Amy. It's amazing." I said, turning towards her. I smiled brightly and pulled her against me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 9:17 am

Jamie
I smiled as I let go of his balls from my mouth and blew on his balls and smiled some more before wrapping my tongue over and under his dick before sucking him inside my mouth as I held down his hips so he wouldn't and couldn't move.

Amy
I smiled up at him as I snuggled against his chest/stomach since he was much taller than me. I soon unwrapped my arms around him and gently pulled his hand to follow me as I looked around. It had everything we'd need for the baby. I placed a hand on my stomach. "Why don't we live here? It has everything we need and the room for us and the baby. And maybe more if we decide to have more down the road

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 11, 2014 9:53 pm

Steven

I writhed and started to pant when he took my dick into his mouth and sucked on it. I fisted my hands in his hair and closed my eyes in pleasure.

Sebastian

I followed her inside and smiled at her words. "That sounds like a good idea. Want to go talk to Steven and Jamie about it?" I replied, looking down at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next