Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved) - Page 8 Empty Re: Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:07 pm

Steven

I felt him pull me off the counter and before I could say anything he turned me around. I moaned when he shoved his cock into me, hearing his comment as he started to thrust roughly into me.

Sebastian

I smiled at her comment then it dawned on me. "Wait, are you saying you're going into labor?" I asked, concern filling my voice.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved) - Page 8 Empty Re: Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:19 pm

Jamie
"I love you so much baby, you have no idea." I said kissing his shoulder in a loving way as I played with his cock and balls a little to get him excited for me. I pulled his ass back on my cock, I groaned. I was getting quite large.

Amy
"I'm going into labor." I said putting a hand on his chest in a loving way. I soon gripped his arms when my contractions were getting closer together. I walked into our room and laid on the bed once I was naked. I spread my legs as I gripped the bed sheets.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Steven

I moaned when he played with my cock and balls and I started to thrust my cock against his hand. I could feel him getting larger inside me as he pulled my ass back onto his dick and that made me moan even more.

Sebastian

My eyes widened at her answer and I quickly followed her into our room, watching as she got naked and laid on the bed. After she spread her legs I went over to her and gently took one of her hands from where she had it fisted in the sheets and I held it, letting her squeeze my hand if she wanted to. "Is there anything I can do?" I asked, wanting to help her in some way.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:48 am

Jamie
I smiled as he enjoyed this. I kissed his shoulder, "This feel good love?" I asked still smiling as I released myself deep inside him and held onto his hips tightly so he couldn't move very well.

Amy
I looked at him, "Don't you dare let go of my hand." I said arching as I let out a small scream as I began to push since it was time to push. I gripped his hands a little tightly and pushed and then took a break

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:00 pm

Steven

"Yes. So good." I gasped out, pushing back against him. When he released deep into me I cried out, shouting his name, "JAMIE!!!!" My cock started spasming and twitching in his hand before I cummed all over his hand, some of my seed spilling into the floor. I tried to wiggle, the pleasure from both him releasing into me and me releasing, but his hands gripping my hips kept me perfectly still.

Sebastian

"Don't worry, I won't." I replied, meeting her eyes. I held her hand tightly as she arched and started to push, wincing when she let out a little scream. I didn't want her to be in pain.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:14 pm

Jamie
I smiled and let go of his hips, "Yes baby?" I asked kissing his shoulder one more time before sitting down on a stool and took a drink of water. I guess we were mating like a bunch of rabbits just minus the babies part.

Amy
I pushed, "Sebastian." I cried out as I pushed one last time before I gave birth to a big baby girl. I panted and released his hands to lean heavily against him as I was taking deep breaths as I was exhausted of pushing

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:48 pm

Steven

I couldn't answer him, I could only gasp as I tried to catch my breath, pleasure still racing thru me. After he pulled out of me I pulled up my boxers and pants and turned around. When I saw him sitting on the stool, his cock hanging between his legs, I smiled and approached him. I gave him a rough, sexy kiss then crouched down in front of him, my face inches from his cock. I leaned forward, lifting my hand at the same time. I wrapped my hand around his dick and picked it up and angled it towards my mouth. I shot out my tongue and licked the head and tip, keeping my hand wrapped around the middle of his cock.

Sebastian

After she gave birth I let go of her hand to pick up our squalling daughter, wrapping her in a towel I had grabbed from the bathroom and started to clean her off. When she was completely clean I removed the towel and wrapped her up in a clean blanket. Then I handed her to Amy, smiling and saying, "Hey Amy, say hello to our little girl."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:26 pm

Jamie
"Jesus." I said grabbing onto the counter and spitting water out of my mouth as I felt him lick at my cock. "Baby..." I said groaning as I ran my fingers through his hair as I groaned loudly as I thrust my cock forward. I wanted him to suck me in his gorgeous mouth that was so warm and wet

Amy
I gently placed her in my arms and smiled as I leaned forward to give her a kiss. "She was a big baby." I said nuzzling her little cheek as I rubbed my nipple back and forth against her gums. I was teasing her so she'd latch onto it and suckle

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:53 pm

(Don't forget about our other three topics!)

Steven

I smiled at his comments and heard his groans. When he thrust his cock towards my mouth I willingly sucked his cock into my mouth, immediately taking half of it into my mouth. I started to suck on it hard, bobbing my head up and down while I pumped the base of it with my hand.

Sebastian

I smiled as I watched her with our daughter, thinking she was an expert at this even though she hasn't ever had a baby before.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:58 pm

(I won't)

Jamie
I groaned and forced myself not to lean back or I'd fall off the stool. I ran my fingers through his hair and grunted. "Baby please." I said as I gently gripped his head but gently as I controlled him head.

Amy
"She looks like you. She has your eyes." I said softly as I stroked her face as I leaned back to kiss him. I nuzzled him softly. "What do you want to do now? Can we watch a movie?" i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:35 pm

Steven

I smiled at his reaction and started to take more of his cock into my mouth, still sucking hard and bobbing my head but now I added my tongue to the equation, running it over and under his cock.

Sebastian

I smiled and looked down at our daughter. "I still see some of you in her." I remarked, kissing her back gently. "I don't know. Should we tell Steven and Jamie about our daughter?" I replied, looking down at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:13 pm

Jamie
I got very large inside his mouth. I pushed my cock deeper into his mouth but being careful not to choke him. I stood up and put my hands on the back of his head and pushed my cock deeper, slowly pushing my cock down his throat, "Just relax your throat." I said as I pushed my whole cock in his mouth and throat. God he was tight here as well.

Amy
"They've been having sex all day, I think they may be busy right at the moment." I said reaching a hand behind me and gently putting a hand on his cheek without poking him in the eye. I got up and gave our daughter to him so I could put clean sheets on and throw out the sheets that I had given birth on away. I soon took a shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:53 pm

Steven

I groaned a little when I felt him get larger in my mouth. I willingly opened my mouth more when he pushed his cock deeper into my mouth. When he stood up he pushed his cock even deeper into my mouth, causing it to go down my throat I felt myself start to panic but I quickly calmed down at his words, relaxing my throat. I sucked even harder on his cock, noticing he had pushed all of it into my mouth and throat.

Sebastian

"Yeah, you're probably right." I replied, chuckling slightly. I gently placed my hand over the hand she had on my cheek and smiled at her. I took our daughter from her and held her gently while I watched Amy take off the dirty sheets, throw them away, then put on clean sheets. Then I turned my attention back to our daughter when she made a noise while Amy headed off to go shower.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:01 pm

Jamie
"Oh god baby, yes suck that cock good baby. Fuck thats good." I said as I thrust in and out of his mouth. My balls lightly hitting his throat as I ran my fingers through his hair being gentle so it soothed him and he didn't panic. I was shaved down there so I didn't have to worry about anything.

Amy
"Just hold her against your chest so she feels safe and comforted." I said before going into the shower. I washed myself and it felt so good to take a shower. I read a lot of books before all this happened so I knew quite a bit about babies and how to comfort them shall they need it. I soon finished and came back in naked as I put on some panties, a bra, a tank top, and finally some shorts. I sat beside him and our daughter as I started to braid my hair. I kissed Sebastian and then our daughter

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:29 am

Steven

I grunted with his every thrust, his cock going in and out of mouth. I could feel his balls hitting my throat every time he thrust and could also feel him running his fingers thru my hair, probably to keep me from panicking. I smiled around his cock and applied a little more pressure as I continued to suck hard on it, wanting him to release.

Sebastian

I nodded and held our daughter against my chest, smiling down at her. She truly was a perfect miracle. I soon heard Amy come out of the shower and I lifted my head to see her walk out of the bathroom completely naked. My cock immediately jumped to attention and I quickly averted my eyes, turning my attention back to our daughter. When she sat down beside me I risked a look and saw she was fully clothed. I gave a mental sigh of relief and smiled at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:34 am

Jamie
I gently gripped him and released my seed deep into his throat. I pulled out a little bit so he'd taste my seed. I put a hand on the counter to steady myself as I rocked my hips forward and back before pulling out completely and backing up. "You are a very naughty boy." I said leaning down and kissing him as I put my tongue against his to taste myself.

Amy
I smiled, "I can tell the way your thoughts were going." I said putting my hand on his hip but leaving it there before giving our daughter a kiss on the forehead then on his lips before running my fingers through his hair with a smile on my lips. I put a hand on his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:35 pm

Steven

I moaned when he finally released into my mouth and I started to swallow his seed, feeling him pull back so I could really taste him. I ran my tongue all over his cock to clean it off as he rocked back and forth. When he pulled out of my mouth I licked my lips, catching the few last drops of his seed. I smiled up at him and said, "You know you love it." Then I moaned slightly when he kissed me, feeling him stick his tongue into my mouth and press it against mine.

Sebastian

At her words my smile disappeared and my face automatically went red. I turned my face away from her and said sheepishly, "I'm sorry. You just looked so sexy I couldn't help it..." I trailed off and couldn't look at her. When I felt her lips on my forehead I finally looked at her again and her lips were soon on mine. I kissed her back for a bit before she pulled back and ran her fingers thru my hair. I smiled at her and felt her put a hand on my cheek.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:21 pm

Jamie
"Yes I love when your naughty then I can punish you." I said which I just gave him a really hard fucking but he could take it and it wasn't like I hurt him very bad it was just intense. I broke the kiss, "Lets go get supplies before we get distracted." I said laughing as I got my clothes on but watched as he got his on since he had such a lean but muscular body that just demanded you look at him. That's why I was surprised that he wasn't popular.

Amy
"I don't mind where your thoughts are as long as they involve me and our daughter so we can survive." I said as I undid his pants before putting our daughter in her crib in the room next to ours. It's been a few weeks and I needed sex or I was going to go insane with need. I found condoms in the bathroom that was with our room. I walked back into our room naked and smiled. My breasts had been average but now that I had a baby and such they got larger and more fuller. I liked them because I looked sexy

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:19 am

Steven

I smiled and continued to kiss him. After he pulled back from the kiss I chuckled and started to get my clothes back on, noticing Jamie was watching me. "You horny again?" I asked, facing him after I finished getting dressed.

Sebastian

I smiled at her comment then watched in shock as she undid my pants. Then I saw her leave and knew she was going to put our daughter in her crib. I watched her come back in and head to the bathroom and when she came back my eyes widened, seeing she was fully naked and holding a condom in her hand. "Are you sure you're ready, Amy? I don't want to hurt you." I asked her, sitting up a little further on the bed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:53 am

Jamie
"Only if you get me horny." I said turning him around before getting my weapons before gently giving him a push towards the door, "Lets get things before getting horny and having sex. I gave him a quick kiss and a hug from behind me.

Amy
"I'm ready." I said giving her a kiss as I straddled his lap since he was sitting on the bed. I gently pushed him down on the bed and kissed his neck, "I'm always ready for sex baby." I said kissing his lips before stroking his cock to get him hard

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:26 pm

Steven

I chuckled then gently pulled his arms off of me so I could walk to the door. "if you do that you'll end up getting me horny again." I told him, gving him a sexy smile as I put my hand on the door knob.

Sebastian

I gently kissed her back and watched as she straddled me, still a little hesitant about us having sex after she'd so recently given birth to our daughter. I let her push me back on the bed and I couldn't help smiling at her comment. When I felt her start to stroke my cock I started to groan but it was cut off by her kissing me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:16 am

Jamie
I smiled, "That's the sole focus in my life." I said joking as I followed him and became very serious and focused in keeping watch for zombies. I just couldn't believe what's happened. "I can't believe there's zombies." I said nodding as I made sure he was still close to me as I held big duffel bags for food and other supplies we'll need eventually. At least we still had power and heat and cooling. Showering was good as well.

Amy
I smiled against his lips as I kissed him. "Don't be a worry wort, it's been like a week since I've had our child." I said nuzzling him as I reached down and continued to stroke his cock in my hand as I took hold of it gently and sank down on it

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:04 pm

Steven

I chuckled again then also concentrated on looking out for zombies. "I know. I wonder how it happened." I replied, glancing towards him. Then I spotted a zombie and I raised the gun I had grabbed at the last second and quickly dispatched it.

Sebastian

"I know. But I still can't help worrying about you." I replied, watching as she continued to stroke my cock. I also couldn't help watching her sink down on it, feeling my cock get even harder at the view of my dick disappearing inside her. I groaned as I was soon buried deep inside her, noticing how tight she was since it had been so long since we'd had sex. "Ride me, Amy. Show me you're truly alright and ready for this." I told her, gripping her hips and finding myself wondering if she'd ended up putting on that condom she had brought from the bathroom.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:37 pm

Jamie
I turned towards him to see the zombie go down. "Do you think it's worth it to live? We'll always be having to watch our backs and such." I said thinking out loud to him as I kissed his shoulder that was bare before gently nudging him towards the mini store to see if there was anything we could use.

Amy
I put my hands on his chest and began to ride him hard, fast, and as deep as I could get him inside me as I leaned down to kiss him. I had used the condom that I had found because it was to early to become pregnant right now since our daughter wasn't that old

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:23 pm

Steven

"Of course it is. This might end sometime soon. The more zombies that are killed, the less chance more are created. We can't give up just because surviving is hard." I replied, looking at him when he kissed my bare shoulder. I felt him nudge me towards the mini-store and I headed towards it, killing several zombies along the way.

Sebastian

I groaned when she started to ride me, impressed with how fast, hard, and deep she was starting out with. As I kissed her I could feel the condom inside her so I knew she had used it and I thought it was a good idea. I didn't want her to get pregnant just yet since it hadn't been that long since she'd had our daughter.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next