Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved) - Page 6 Empty Re: Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 24, 2014 8:24 am

Sebastian

I turned around and took her into my arms. "You're right. But I can understand why he would want to protect you." I replied, cradling her against my chest.

Steven

I nodded at his first comment, showing that I had heard him. I was settling against him to fall back asleep when I heard his question. I lifted my head to look at him and said, "Yeah. We've known each other since first grade. Why'd you want to know?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved) - Page 6 Empty Re: Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:41 am

Amy
"I'm not a kid any more. I can make my own decisions." I said nodding as I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep. I felt bad about falling asleep because we didn't get to finish having sex but I was just so tired and with the stress of everything happening I needed sleep.

Jamie
"Just curious I guess. Does he have a history with girls? Like going out with them and then dumping them high and dry?" I asked. I needed to protect my baby sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 24, 2014 4:05 pm

Sebastian

I smiled when she fell asleep. Then I helped her under the covers and got under them next to her, pulling her to me.

Steven

My eyes widened at his question and I replied, "Of course not! Every girlfriend he's had he's treated nicely and with kindness. He never cheats and he completely dotes on his girlfriend. He's been dumped several times, though, by girls who were just using him to get back at their exes or something."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 4:13 pm

Amy
I smiled as I turned around and put my forehead against his chest as I had an arm on his side as I snuggled into his warmth. A tear went down my face as I wasn't having the best dream.

Jamie
"We'll see." I said pulling him as close to me as I could as I placed a kiss on his shoulder before putting my nose against his shoulder blades and took in his scent and closed my eyes. I soon fell asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 24, 2014 4:39 pm

Sebastian

I saw the tear go down her cheek and I gently wiped it away with my thumb, soon kissing down the path the tear had taken.

Steven

I watched him fall asleep then I snuggled against him and also fell asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 4:46 pm

Amy
I put a hand on his cheek since I was awake now. "Getting cheeky are you?" I asked. I took his hand and put it on my stomach and over our baby. I could only imagine how beautiful our baby would be.

Jamie
I pulled him as close to me as possible. I could see the sun rising and sighed I hadn't gotten much sleep at all

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 10:17 am

Sebastian

I smiled down at her and gently rubbed her belly.

Steven

I felt him move me closer to him and I groaned a little, shifting some.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 10:20 am

Amy
I knew he probably would have gotten cheeky. I liked it how he was rubbing, it felt good. I turned so I was facing him and pressed a kiss to his chest, "Morning, but you should have gotten some sleep." I said gently poking him in the chest

Jamie
I smiled and kissed his shoulder before getting up and heading down stairs and looked through the cupboards and found some coffee and luckily whoever drank this stuff had good taste. I made some

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 11:21 am

Sebastian

"I got a little sleep. But you need more sleep than I do. Did you sleep good?" I replied, smiling and continuing to rub her belly.

Steven

My eyes fluttered open when I felt Jamie kiss my shoulder and I smiled up at him. I watched him leave then I got up. I slipped on my boxers and pants but left my shirt off to show off my abs. I walked out of the bedroom and soon joined Jamie in the kitchen.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 11:34 am

Amy
"Well you need just as much sleep as me baby. Once this baby is born I'll need you to help me so you need sleep." I said pressing a kiss on his lips before getting up and pushing his shoulders down, "Go sleep." I said kissing his forehead.

Jamie
"Hey baby. Want some coffee?" I asked walking to him and giving him a slow sexy kiss. I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled him. I loved so much. "I love you baby, don't forget that." I said smiling softly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 12:16 pm

Sebastian

I smiled up at her and said, "Alright. Stay safe okay? Don't leave the house unless someone is with you."

Steven

"Sure." I replied, returning the kiss. I smiled at his comment and said, "I love you too."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 12:21 pm

Amy
"I will, I will. Now sleep." I said giving his forehead a kiss before tucking him in and heading down stairs to get something to eat as I was starving. I was going to the bathroom when I let out a loud shrill scream and jumped onto the counter. It was a mouse.

Jamie
I looked at his face and I didn't understand why he's wear all that make up stuff. "Why did you put that make up on? You were so sexy without it." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 1:53 pm

Sebastian

I was curling up to go to sleep when I heard Amy scream. I flew out of bed and took off out the door, thinking nothing of that I had no clothes on. "Amy!" I called out, running towards where I heard her scream come from.

Steven

"I don't know. I always wear it." I replied, looking over at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 1:59 pm

Amy
I saw him and took a jump and nearly plowed into, "Mouse." I said panting as I ran into the bedroom and pulled him in and closed the door. My heart was pounding as I panted. "God I hate mice." I said.

Jamie
I heard my sister scream and I took three steps at a time, "Is everything alright?" I asked hearing her say mice and rolled my eyes. I went back to Steven. "Baby don't wear, you look so much more sexy without it." I said gently turning his head up as I leaned down to kiss his lips. I let my tongue go into his mouth and let it run against his tongue as I put my hands on his hips and used my finger to push his pants down.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 3:21 pm

Sebastian

I caught her when she jumped at me and then she ran into the bedroom and pulled me in after her. I almost laughed when I heard her say it had been a mouse but I refrained from it and gently held her against me. "It's alright, it's alright. It's gone now. It can't hurt you." I told her comfortingly.

Steven

I heard Amy scream and watched as Jamie took off. He soon returned and I heard his request. "Alright." I replied, kissing him back and opening my lips for his tongue. As I started to twine and run my tongue along his I felt him put his hands on my hips and start to push my pants down.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:11 pm

Amy
I pushed at his chest, "You were going to laugh at me mister." I said playfully punching his arm and sticking my tongue out at him. "Just you remember that when you get scared by something." I said harrumphing at him.

Jamie
I kissed him as I ran my tongue around his mouth and pulled him closer to me as I had uncovered his cock from his pants. "You should be illegal." I said squeezing his ass

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 7:15 pm

Sebastian

This time I did chuckle and I pulled her back into my arms. "All in good humor, my love. All in good humor." I said, bending my head and gently nibbling on her neck.

Steven

"I'm not the only one." I told him. Then I crouched down and pulled his pants and boxers down, exposing his cock. I looked at it then looked up him with a mischievous sparkle in my eyes. Then I leaned forward and gave the tip of his cock a slow, long lick, keeping my eyes locked with his.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 8:25 am

Amy
I crossed my arms over my chest, "Just you remember that when you want sex mister, you ain't getting it." I said ignoring the nibbling on my neck as I pretended to be mad at him. I stayed where I was in his arms and leaned into him and put my forehead against his shoulder.

Jamie
My eyes widened when I felt him lick the tip of my cock and groaned. "God baby, that feels so good." I said stroking my cock until it was fully engorged and seed dripped from the tip

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 4:27 pm

Sebastian

I chuckled then kissed the top of her head. "I know you're pretending, baby. You can't fool me." I replied, letting one of my hands slide down between her legs and stroke her folds.

Steven

I smiled and licked the drip of seed off that appeared on the tip of his cock after he stroked it. Then I took the head of his cock into my mouth and started to suck hard on it, running my tongue over and slightly inside the slit on the very tip of his cock.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 4:35 pm

Amy
I tried to fight the smile that was trying to form on my lips, "Oh, you'd be surprised on what I can fool you." I said the smiling breaking through as I rubbed my pussy against his fingers as I maneuvered my hips a certain way to get his fingers to hook so I could push his fingers into my pussy but it caused me to rub against the forming bulge between his legs.

Jamie
I gripped the counter and my hips jerked forward but I put a hand behind his head so he wouldn't hurt his head. "Fuck baby!" I shouted as I thrust my hips against his mouth, pushing my cock deeper into his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 6:04 pm

Sebastian

I groaned when she started to wiggle around, causing the growing bulge between my legs to rub against her but also causing my fingers to slide inside her pussy. I started to thrust my fingers in and out of her while I rubbed my cock against her inner thigh.

Steven

I smiled when he jerked his hips forward, hearing his exclamation and knowing he was enjoying this. I took even more of his cock into my mouth, still sucking hard but now running my tongue over and under his cock.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 6:10 pm

Amy
I moaned and pulled down my pants, I put my hand on his and pushed down so his fingers went deep inside my pulsing warm heat. My juices coating his fingers. "Baby..." I cried out as I kissed him as I used my other free hand to rub his cock. "How bad do you want me baby?" I asked moaning as my pussy clamped down on his fingers, sucking noises could be heard as I pushed down on his fingers again.

Jamie
"Baby." I said whining softly as I thrust my hips back and forth as I bent over as I gripped the counter. I put his hand between my legs once more and putting his hands on my balls. "God you'll be the death of me." I said pushing my very long thick girth into his mouth until I touched the back of his throat. I caressed his throat so he wouldn't panic and make himself chock.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 7:34 pm

Sebastian

I groaned when she rubbed my cock, my fingers buried deep inside her pussy. "Badly." I answered her, running my fingers along her walls as she pushed down on my fingers again.

Steven

I started to massage and rub his balls, smiling at his comment. Then I was shocked to find him push his cock into my mouth until it touched the back of my throat. I started to panic and could feel myself choking when I felt him start to caress my throat and I eventually calmed down, relaxing my throat and continuing to suck hard on his cock.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 7:44 pm

Amy
"Then take me while you can." I said as i kissed him and pulled his shirt up and over his head and undoing his pants and pushing them and his boxer's down. I kissed his chest before running my hands up and down his chest and stomach before moaning when I felt him play with my walls.

Jamie
I groaned and pulled back slightly as I released, I wanted him to taste me. I soon pulled out of him once I had no more seed to give him. I pulled up my pants and boxers. I gave him his coffee, "There's your coffee, still warm." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 8:47 pm

Sebastian

At her request I wasted no time in sating my desires. I pulled my fingers out of her and turned us around and backed her up to the wall. I slammed my cock up into her, groaning as her slick warmth surrounded my hard, engorged length.

Steven

I swallowed his seed, groaning at the taste of him. After he pulled out of my mouth I stood up and pulled my boxers and pants back up, seeing him hand me my coffee. "Thanks, handsome." I replied, giving him a sexy smile and taking the cup from him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next