Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:02 pm

Sebastian

I groaned at how tight she was and I started to thrust into her.

Steven

I moaned when he pulled out of me then I stood up and pulled up my boxers and pants. Then I turned around to face him, giving him a slightly smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:09 pm

Amy
"Please I need your cock." I said as I put his big hands on my big tits. I was stretched so wide for him. God what girl wouldn't spread her legs for him? I asked myself

Jamie
I bit my lower lip as I put my hard cock inside my pants and boxers. I gave him a few kisses to remind me of and soon turned and left. I'd see if he'd get jealous if he saw me with other guys

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:52 pm

Sebastian

I moaned and thrusted hard and fast into her, my fingers tweaking and plucking her hard nipples.

Steven

I kissed him back when he kissed me then watched him walk away. I frowned, wondering if he just saw me as a one-night-stand type of thing.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:17 pm

Jamie
"I'll see you around Steven." I said smiling. I'd see him later, I was going to make him mine and just mine.

Amy
I moaned and pushed back against him and cried out when he started to play with my nipples

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Steven

I nodded towards Jamie to acknowledge I had heard him then I stood up and grabbed my backpack since the bell had just rung.

Sebastian

I smiled at her moan and her cry and I continued to thrust hard and fast into her, soon feeling my dick start to swell.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:48 pm

Jamie
Since we were heading in the same direction and the same class I just took his hand in mine and staked my claim on him as mine. I even would lightly rest a hand on his lower back, not to far from his ass that I had just fucked. "You sore from me fucking your tight tight ass?" I asked smiling.

Amy
"Please." I said playing with his balls as I kept hold of the railing so I didn't go forward and hurt myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:45 pm

Steven

I looked over at Jamie and smiled when he took my hand in his. "A little but I'll live." I replied to his question, joking slightly.

Sebastian

I moaned as she played with my balls and, without any warning at all, my seed gushed forcefully into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:53 pm

Jamie
I leaned over and gave him a small kiss but it had meaning behind it. I put his hand over my heart and soon wrapped my arms around him. I looked up and I pulled Steven away from some people that were acting weird. I soon heard screaming. "Come on we have to find Sebastian and Amy." I said making him drop his things and I did the same. I pulled him after me as everyone started to run.

Amy
I heard someone and straightened up. I pressed myself into Sebastian, "I think we have some zombies." I said. I was experienced in this department since I watch those kinds of movies

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:25 pm

Steven

I nodded and followed Jamie without complaint.

Sebastian

I pulled out of her when she stood up and pulled my boxers and pants back up. "I do believe we do." I replied, looking around us.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:35 pm

(Remember, you have to put yourself in the moment if zombies really existed)

Jamie
I kept his hand in mine so I could protect him. "Aren't you in the least bit scared?" I asked looking at him and I soon found my sister. I grabbed my sister's arm, "Seems to me your having fun." I said nodding.

Amy
I looked up at him and walked forward and slid past the zombie, "You coming?" I asked not looking back since one could come out of no where and get me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:01 pm

(~Facepalm.~ Yeah, I know. My brain is just totally shot right now. I have EOI testing tomorrow so I was completely cramming today when you weren't on. I'm probably going to go to bed soon.)

Steven

"I am. I'm just trying to stay calm and not panic so I can be level-headed." I replied, soon spotting Sebastian and Amy.

Sebastian

I was following Amy even before the question was out of her mouth, looking at the zombies warily. "What's the plan?" I asked, hoping someone had one.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:11 am

Amy
"My brother has one." I said nodding, I was scared so I held onto Sebastian. I didn't care if he just had sex with me just because it's sex but I was still going to hold his hand if he liked it or not because I didn't care right now.

Jamie
I kept Steven close to my side and gave his neck a kiss. I guess I was being a little possessive even though there wasn't a reason to.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:36 pm

Sebastian

I kept a protective arm around Amy's waist and looked at Jamie expectantly.

Steven

I stayed close to Jamie, looking up at him to see if he would reveal a plan.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:40 pm

Jamie
"Well does anyone have a car?" I asked since we needed to get a lot of gas, food, and anything we can steal at this point. I pushed Steven out of the way and dug my switch blade into a zombies head, killing it instantly. "You okay baby?" I asked giving him a small kiss

Amy
I hid my face against Sebastian's chest and wrapped my arms around his waist shaking some. "I'm scared." I said crying just a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:04 pm

Steven

I nodded to signal I was okay, a little shaken up.

Sebastian

"It'll be alright baby." I said to Amy. Then I turned to Jamie, "I have a car."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:07 pm

Jamie
I walked up the wall way very quietly so no zombies heard me. "We need to get supplies." I whispered. I kept Steven close to my side.

Amy
I followed my brother and his I think new boyfriend. I kept a hold on Sebastian's hand

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:35 pm

Steven

I followed quickly beside Jamie, nodding in agreement.

Sebastian

I followed Jamie and Steven quickly, walking beside Amy and keeping a tight hold on her hand.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:08 pm

Amy
When I felt a hand go onto my shoulder I let out a soft high pitch squeal and ran forward and into my brother, keeping Sebastian against my side so he didn't get bitten.

Jamie
I turned around and severed the zombies spinal cord. "We're almost to the front of the school, it looks like there's a lot of zombies here, is there any way to get out without those zombies smelling us?" I asked them hoping someone knew because I never payed attention to that in class

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:22 pm

Sebastian

When I heard Amy squeal I pulled her close behind me and whirled around to kill the zombie. Then I paused when I saw Jamie sever the zombie's spinal cord.

Steven

I perked up at Jamie's question and said, glad to help, "I do!"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:18 am

Jamie
"Shh." I said smiling as I gave his lips a kiss so he wouldn't be so loud. I put my hands on his hips and pulled his lean body to my more muscled one.

Amy
I put my forehead on Sebastian's back and panted, I was scared out of my mind. I put a hand on my stomach, not feeling good.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:08 pm

Steven

I kissed him back then snuggled against him, wrapping my arms around his waist and pressing my body against his.

Sebastian

I gently pulled Amy into a tight hug, giving the top of her head a kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:31 pm

Jamie
I smiled and kissed his forehead before walking again since we needed a vehicle. "We have to hurry and get supplies." I said urgently.

Amy
I smiled, "Mmm your warm." I said wrapping my arms around his waist

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:08 pm

Steven

"Agreed. And I know where we can get them." I replied, walking beside Jamie.

Sebastian

I smiled and gave the top of her head another kiss before I started walking after Jamie and Steven, pulling her gently along beside me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:10 pm

Jamie
I would look around corners and use hand signals so they knew when to go and when to stop without talking. I put an arm out to stop Steven, I saw some people but they looked aggressive to me.

Amy
I had my hand on his as I walked. "I thought you only wanted sex nothing more?" I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:21 pm

Steven

I followed Jamie silently, pausing at corners when he did. When he paused but didn't keep moving after a moment I looked over his shoulder and saw the aggressive looking group of people.

Sebastian

"No. I don't use girls like that. I don't like it and never will. I'm honestly interested in you." I replied, stopping her for a moment to give her a long, lingering kiss. When we started to moving again I saw Jamie and Steven stopped in front of us and I frowned, starting to quicken my pace.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next