Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved) - Page 9 Empty Re: Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:44 am

Jamie
"Try to not use as many bullets as possible, let them get close and dispatch them with a knife so we don't run out of bullets." I said softly as I looked into the windows of the store to see if there was any zombies and when I didn't see them around I opened the door and waited for him to go through and looked around. I walked in behind him and kept him close so I didn't get nervous about not having him by me. I smiled, "I love you, don't forget that." I said nodding as I put a gentle hand on his shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Amy
I leaned down and kissed him, "Ya know we have to get out of this room eventually." I said as we seemed to not leave this room and we always had sex. I kissed his neck and I soon reached behind me and played with his balls but soon heard our daughter crying. I stopped thrusting. "Stay there, I'll be right back." I said as I knew that cry, she was hungry. I climbed off of him and put a robe on. I picked her up and let her suckle from me, my breasts were very sore from having so much milk in them. When she was done suckling I changed her diaper. I walked back into our room and climbed back on and sank down on him again and continued where we left off. I could feel that I was getting close to orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved) - Page 9 Empty Re: Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:18 pm

Steven

I glanced towards him then nodded. I watched as he checked to see if there were any zombies in the store. When he finally opened the door I assumed there weren't any in there and I quickly followed him in. I smiled at how close he was keeping me and I looked towards him at his comment. "I love you too." I replied, leaning forward and giving him a kiss.

Sebastian

"You're right. We should probably check on Steven and Jamie." I replied, groaning and arching against her when I felt her start to play with my balls. Then the piercing sound of our daughter's cry cut off my feeling of pleasure and I nodded at her request. I waited patiently for her to come back and when she did I smiled, again watching as she sank back down onto me. When she started riding me again I could tell she was close to orgasming so I gripped her hips and started thrusting roughly up into her while she continued to ride me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:51 pm

Jamie
I smiled as he kissed me and put a hand on his cheek. "I love you more." i said as I nuzzled his neck and gently put him against the wall of glass and kissed him some more. "Just wait until we get home and I'll show you how much I love you." I said lovingly as I soon gave him one more kiss before heading down the food sections and picking out things that will last for quite a while. I got more diapers for my sister since she had put them on her list among other things I'd really not do.

Amy
I moaned and shut my eyes as I kissed him. I didn't like him wearing condoms but I knew he had to for a while. I kept thrusting against him and tried to hold back my orgasm. I gripped his shoulders but was careful that I didn't pinch his skin with how my hands slid down. I didn't want to hurt him even accidentally

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:09 pm

Steven

I smiled back at him and let him push me against the wall and I moaned slightly as he kissed me even more. My smile got even wider when I heard his comment and I replied, "I'll be looking forward to it." Then I followed him to the food section and also started picking out things.

Sebastian

I smiled at her moan and continued to thrust up into her, knowing she was trying to hold back her orgasm. Problem was, I didn't want her to hold it back. I wanted to bring her to orgasm, to give her such an intense pleasure she would scream out my name. To acheive this, I kept thrusting up into her, going even deeper and harder and faster.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:17 pm

Jamie
"I really don't like my sister with Sebastian." I said nodding once I got close to him. I just didn't think Sebastian would stick around and take responsibility of having a child and possibly more than one baby. I soon got everything on the list I had made up and the things my sister needed. I just didn't think he was right for her.

Amy
I couldn't hold back any longer and hit my orgasm when he hit my g-spot. I cried out and my inner walls clamped down hard on him, squeezing him and milking him for everything that he had. I leaned down and kissed him. I stayed on top of him so he could release in the condom and when that was done I got off of him. "I don't know why my brother dislikes you so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:36 pm

Steven

I looked over at him and sighed, placing my hand on his shoulder. "Just give them a chance, Jamie. I've known Sebastian a long time, he won't leave Amy, not now, not ever. He's not that type of guy." I replied, hoping he would believe me. I followed him around, finding some supplies I could use to make a bow and some arrows.

Sebastian

When her orgasm hit I felt her walls clamp down on my dick and I felt my orgasm come roaring up and when it hit I called out her name, arching firmly against her to bury myself deep inside her even though I was releasing into the condom instead of into her. I kissed her back while I continued to release, running my tongue along her lips a few times. Soon she climbed off of me, after I was done releasing, and I sat up and looked over at her. "I don't know either. Maybe he's just a little overprotective of you." I replied, looking down so I could take the condom off.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:50 pm

Jamie
"But if he does something he'll regret it." I said nodding as I followed him around after finding a machete. "Want to head home?" I asked taking his hand in mine and sighed in contentment as I looked at his ass, "I swear that ass of yours is getting very tempting." I said huskily as I just wanted to push my cock into it.

Amy
"I hate it when you wear condoms. I like feeling you bare inside me." I said looking at him as I sat up and didn't care that I wasn't covering my breasts up. "Did it break?" I asked just in case so we didn't have any surprises since personally I didn't like them. "Or maybe he just doesn't for some reason trust you with me." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:59 pm

Steven

"Yeah. I agree." I replied, starting to head towards the door. At his question I paused and felt him put his hand in mine. "Sure. I don't care." I replied, smiling. But when I saw him looking at my ass and heard his comment I knew there was no way I could wait until we got home. "Then why don't you go ahead and use it?" I replied, my hand already traveling to the button of my pants.

Sebastian

"Yeah. I like feeling you rub against me." I replied, watching as she sat up, appreciating the view of her breasts. At her question I looked down at the condom in my hand and checked it. "Nope. It's still intact." I replied, looking back up at her. "Yeah. Maybe we should ask him why?" I replied, taking her hand in mine and gently squeezing it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:07 pm

Jamie
"Your bad." I said quickly undoing his pants and shoving them down his legs and cupped his ass and groaned when my aching cock was freed from the confines of my pants. "Oh look at that anus baby, fuck." I said slipping inside him and groaned loudly as I eased inside him, enjoying the tightness of him. "I remember how bad I wanted to get you on your hands and knee's at school so you'd feel how long and thick my cock was." I said holding onto his hips now and shoved myself inside him and pulled back. I was enjoying the slowness of this since I wanted to feel his tightness so his ass didn't tear.

Amy
I looked back at him and nodded, "We can do that." I said giving him a kiss and taking the condom and got up since I was getting up any way. I threw it away and got a drink of water and came back to bed in a pair of underwear and bra. I laid down beside him and put a leg over his waist. "I still think about how it would feel like having you inside me before we had sex. I had such a crush on you." I said smiling as I kissed his chest and now I had his daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:23 pm

Steven

At his comment I turned my head and I smiled at him, my eyes sparkling with mischievousness. "But you know that's what you like about me." I replied, feeling him pull down my boxers and pants and cup my ass. "Does it really look that good?" I asked, smiling again. Then I moaned when he slid inside me, closing my eyes in ecstasy. "So do I. And you sure showed me good." I replied, groaning as he pushed inside me then slowly pulled back. How slow he was going felt good but I wanted him to really fuck me, show me how much he loved me. "Please, Jamie. Fuck me. I want to feel you pumping in and out of me." I begged, pushing back against him.

Sebastian

I smiled and nodded in agreement. Then I watched as she got up and left. I sat there, wondering where she was going. When she came back I saw she had a cup of water and realized she had gone to the kitchen. I was slightly disappointed when she put on a bra and some panties but I didn't let it show on my face. When she came and laid down beside me and put a leg over my waist I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer. I chuckled at her comment and gently kissed the top of her head and said, "Really? I had a crush on you too."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:42 am

Jamie
I groaned and gripped his hips and soon spanked him as I started to go a little rougher and deeper. I felt my balls hitting his ass as I kissed his shoulders and put my hands on his on the glass of the store. I nipped his shoulder as I kept shoving myself hard and fast and as deep as I could go inside him as I grunted with pleasure as his ass gripped me unmercifully. "God your so fucking tight." I said as I kept thrusting inside him. I kept my eyes on the glass in case I saw someone walking towards us. I loved making love to my boyfriend. I couldn't help but fuck him constantly.

Amy
I looked at him, "I didn't know that. I thought I was just a piece of ass to you until I got pregnant with our daughter." I said noticing on his face that he didn't like me wearing a bra and panties. I smiled as I undid my bra and easily broke my panties. "Seems to me you like me bare." I said as my pussy pressed against his hip. My pussy was still wet from having sex so his skin on his hip was slick with my juices as I kissed his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:57 pm

Steven

I moaned when he gripped my hips then I jumped a little when he spanked me. I pushed back into him, moaning even louder when I felt him go a little rougher and deeper. I felt his balls hitting my ass and soon he kissed my shoulder. I watched as he put his hands on the glass window, trying not to cry out too loudly when he thrusted as hard, fast, and deep as he could into me. "Oh, Jamie!" I cried out, pushing back against him forcefully.

Sebastian

"Yeah. I had a huge crush on you." I replied, smiling at her. Then I noticed her studying me and I frowned slightly. My frown deepened when she undid her bra and broke her panties. My face automatically went red when I heard her comment and I soon felt her pussy press against my thigh. I could tell it was still wet from our love making session and that just sent dirty thoughts running through my mind, most of them about what I'd like to do to her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:03 pm

Jamie
I kissed his shoulder and kept thrusting and thrusting. I played with his nipples and soon started to pump his cock in my hand and gently squeezed him as I soon released my seed into him and it went down the backs of his thighs. "You make me so horny, ever since I met you baby." I said kissing his shoulder lovingly and rested my head on his shoulder as I stayed inside him for a little while longer so I could catch my breath.

Amy
"You really are horny all the time aren't you baby?" I asked kissing his shoulder lovingly as I looked out the window. "I remember I used to watch you play football when you'd have practice and just imagine you all sweaty from taking me. And I remember the feeling when you first made love to me." I said as it seemed so foolish now after all that's happened. "I didn't know you liked me because at the time I thought I was like a ghost to you, didn't know you actually noticed me instead of a geek that always had a computer in front of my face." I said running my finger tips up and down his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:12 pm

Steven

I moaned as I felt him keep thrusting, gasping when he started to play with my nipples. I soon moaned and groaned when he pumped my cock in his hand, jumping a little when he squeezed it. My breath started to come quickly when I felt myself getting close and knew he was getting close too. I cried out his name when he came inside me and not long after I came in his hand. I could feel his seed trickling down my thighs as I heard his comment. "You make me horny too." I replied, struggling to catch my breath.

Sebastian

I chuckled and gently kissed her. "Not all the time. You just tend to make me horny." I replied, tossing her a teasing smile. Then her comment reached my ears and I smiled and was about to answer when I heard her next comment. My smile disappeared and I gently turned her face back towards me. "I did notice you, Amy. How could I not have? You're beautiful. And I didn't think of you as a geek. I thought of you as smart, and that was an attractive feature to me. I hate girls who don't pay attention to their studies and just fool around at school." I told her, leaning forward and giving her a long, loving kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:23 pm

Jamie
I kissed his shoulder again and pulled out of him and fixed myself. I put myself against the glass facing him and kissed him lovingly. "You have no idea how much I truly love you. I love you for everything you are. I'm just happy I caught you so to speak." I said putting a hand on his cheek and gently stroked his face as I leaned the side of my head on his arm. I saw movement and I stood up straight and used his bow and arrow to take down two zombies, "We better go sexy." I said kissing him one more time.

Amy
I kissed him back and put a hand on his cheek gently so as not to poke him in the eye. "I honestly didn't know you noticed me. Usually popular people don't usually go out with geeks like me, but I'm happy you liked me and still do since now we have a little person to care for." I said smiling as I rested my head back on his shoulder and pulled up the covers since I was getting chilly even though I had his body heat. I looked around the room. "We'll need to clean soon." I said as I have always been a messy person

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:27 pm

(Ugggghhhhh. My muse is down again. My mind just went blank. I think I'm going to head to bed in a little bit. I'll post in our other topics for a little while longer but this one will have to wait until tomorrow. Is that all right? I'm really sorry. FYI: I work from 10:00 in the morning to at least 4:00 in the evening tomorrow, same way with Sunday, so it might be a little late before I get a post up.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:52 pm

(Okay)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:59 pm

(Okay! Now I can post!)

Steven

After he pulled out of me I stood up and pulled up my jeans and boxers. Then I watched as he leaned against the glass, facing me, and I smiled when he kissed me lovingly. "Same here. I don't know what I'd do without you." I replied, smiling as he stroked my face and leaned his head on my arm. I frowned when he stood up and grabbed the bow and arrows I had already started to make, but then I realized what he was doing when I saw him fire two arrows and heard two thumps, meaning he had killed some zombies. "Agreed." I replied, kissing him back.

Sebastian

I smiled when she kissed me back then after we pulled away I felt her place her hand gently on my cheek. "Well, you should have. I was always staring at you in class, and you even caught me looking a few times. I normally acted like I was looking at something over your head or looked away quickly, but I don't think I was a very good acter." I replied, chuckling slightly. I gently stroked the top of her head when she leaned it against my shoulder again and I helped her pull up the covers. "Yeah. Don't want it to get too messy." I agreed, also looking around the room.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:17 am

Jamie
I got him moving and we left. Luckily we had got just about everything we needed to last us for quite some time but I was thinking of sneaking out tonight to surprise everyone with going to the movie store that I had seen. When we got back home I looked at him, "Your very adventurous with having sex at the store and I just couldn't resist that gorgeous tight ass baby." I said cupping him ass in my hands and squeezing at my cock came to life. I stepped back as I sorted out our things since not all of it was ours. "But I like that streak of yours." I said smiling.

Amy
I kissed his chest and closed my eyes. "I honestly didn't really know you looked at me." I said running my finger tips up and down his chest. "I think our daughter looks a lot like her daddy." I said wishing we could go without a condom when we have sex and have another baby but I needed a few more weeks until it was a month so then we could try if he wanted

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:47 pm

Steven

I followed him out of the store, sticking close to his side and watching out for zombies. I carried half of the stuff along with my bow and arrows. When we finally got home I walked inside and set the stuff down in the living room with relief, rubbing my arms since they were kinda hurting. At his comment I smiled and turned towards him, moaning slightly when I felt him squeeze my ass. "Yeah, I guess I am." I replied, smiling. I glanced down a little and saw his cock had become erect. I smiled again at his next comment after he had stepped back. "Well, I'm glad you do." I said, turning to sort the stuff I had brought back.

Sebastian

I smiled down at her and gently rubbed her back. "I thought you noticed." I replied, pulling her even closer to me. Then I smiled again at her next comment and pulled back a little to look down at her better. "Yeah, but she looks a lot like you too." I told her, giving her another gentle kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:37 pm

Jamie
I gave his shoulder a kiss before going up the stairs and cracked open the door to my sisters room and placed the things she had told me to get on her dresser and shut the door since I didn't want to know what those two were doing. I went back down stairs, "I hate doing laundry." I said dragging my feet all the way down stairs to wash my clothes since they needed to be cleaned. It was kinda hard to walk with my erection but I forced myself to walk.

Amy
I kissed him back. "Yeah but you can see your features on her face. She just has my eyes and maybe my nose. She most defiantly has your hair color." I said as I moved more so he could rub my back as that felt good. "That feels very good. I understand why babies like being held close to their parents bodies. It's comforting to have you by me Sebastian." I said as I took his arm and gave it a kiss. "I love you so much." I said as I did

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:12 pm

Steven

I smiled when he gave my shoulder a kiss and watched as he walked off. I soon went over to a couch and plopped down, grabbing the TV remote and starting to flip through channels. I finally gave up and started to make more arrows. I heard him come back, chuckling silently at his comment.

Sebastian

"Yeah. I guess I can agree with that. But she will definitely have your beauty." I replied, gently nuzzling her neck. Then I buried my face in her hair so I could take in her scent, still rubbing her back since she liked it. I smiled at her comment then replied, "I love you too Amy. Don't ever think otherwise."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:18 pm

Jamie
I sat down on the sofa, "Steven baby would you suck me? I'm so horny and I enjoy your mouth on me." I said undoing my pants and freeing my erection and stroked my long length and wide girth. I ran the tip of my index finger over the slit in the head of my cock and groaned. I liked it when he took his tongue and licked in the slit. God I was horny.

Amy
"I know you love me." I said laying on my stomach and enjoyed him rubbing my back and sighed with contentment. "That really feels good." I said as I shut my eyes and actually fell asleep and slept until I woke up with hearing our daughter. I sighed and got up, "Can you change her?" I asked since I didn't want to get fully up

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:34 pm

Steven

I was just finishing another arrow when I felt him plop down on the sofa next to me and my hands froze at his comment. I looked over at him, my eyes immediately traveling down to his cock. My mouth watered when I saw just how erect, thick, and long it was. "Gladly baby." I told him, bending over his lap and licking the tip of his cock.

Sebastian

I smiled when she fell asleep and I soon drifted off to sleep myself. I was also woken when I heard out daughter crying. "Sure." I replied, getting up with a slight groan and heading over to where our daughter was. I smiled down at her then picked her up.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:16 pm

Jamie
I groaned as I leaned my head on the sofa and lifted my hips up into the air as I ran my fingers through his hair, "Mmmm." I said as I got even more erect if that was possible. "I need you to suck me hard." I said as I took his hand and put it on my balls, I liked it when he played with my balls, it felt so so good and I just couldn't resist having him not touching my balls.

Amy
I opened an eye and looked at him with our little daughter. "She loves her daddy." I said smiling as I moved to lay on my back as I watched him. He was a very good dad. "I love you." I said pulling the blankets up over my chest since it was chilly in the room and decided when I eventually got up I'd make it a little bit warmer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next