Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved) - Page 5 Empty Re: Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 7:24 am

Jamie
I was playing with his balls. My fingers massaged them as I sucked hard on his dick but it didn't hurt him. I ran the tip of my tongue between the slit in the crown of his dick. "You like that baby? You like me sucking on your huge dick? I don't know if I should fuck you." I said smiling. "I think I should just let you be hard as a rock." I said kissing up his stomach and chest. I liked it that he didn't have that horrible make up or whatever on his face. I liked seeing him without it.

Amy
I laughed, "Baby don't you hear Jamie and Steven having sex?" I laughed but leaned up and gave his chin a kiss as I looked through the dresser seeing very cute clothes. I soon went down stairs to the kitchen and smiled. "Jack pot." I said looking at the food pantry. "Sebastian! Look what I found!" I said smiling. If we rationed this food and water out it would last us quite a while.

Back to top Go down

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved) - Page 5 Empty Re: Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 12, 2014 8:49 pm

Steven

I groaned and leaned my head back. "I do. But I would like it even more if you fucked me." I replied, moaning as I felt him stuck his tongue in the slit on the head if my dick.

Sebastian

I chuckled and followed her down the stairs. "Yeah, I do." I replied. Then, when I heard her call out to me, I rushed over and saw the food stocked in the pantry. "Awesome! This is enough to last us a few months." I said, moving beside her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 8:08 am

Jamie
I smiled as I gave his dick a go suck then let it slide from my mouth, "I don't know if I should fuck you baby." I said kissing his neck and taking in his scent as I kept his legs spread for me as I rubbed myself against his dick and balls. I groaned.

Amy
I leaned up and gave him a kiss, "Well what do you want to do now?" I asked curious since I didn't know what else to do. But I was getting horny just hearing my brother and his boyfriend having sex so I popped open Sebastian's pants and reached between his legs and stroked him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 13, 2014 4:28 pm

Steven

I moaned and opened my eyes when Jamie climbed up onto me. "I think you should." I replied, reaching a hand in between our bodies to rub and pump his dick.

Sebastian

"I don't know." I replied, looking down at her. Then I watched as she unbuttoned my pants and I groaned when I felt her reach her hand between my legs to stroke me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 5:24 pm

Jamie
I groaned, "I don't know baby boy." I said kissing his neck as I pushed myself into his hand as I got off of him and put him on his hands and knee's before I cupped his ass in my hands and kissing his shoulder.

Amy
I pulled down his pants and I went on my tip toes and kissed him. "I know what we can do." I said nuzzling his neck as I took off my tank top and undid my bra.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Steven

I willingly let him put me on my hands and knees. I looked back at him and groaned when he cupped my ass.

Sebastian

I smiled down at her then pulled her close for a long, passionate kiss. When I finally pulled back I put my lips close to her ear and said in a sexy, husky voice filled with desire, "And what would that be, my darling?" I reached out my hand and tweaked one of her nipples, smiling mischeviously.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Jamie
I kissed his spine before pushing the mushroom head into his ass and gripping his hips in my hands before pushing all the way out and almost pulling all the way out as I kept this up and gently nipping his skin.

Amy
I pulled off his shirt, "I was thinking of picking out our room and possibly making love?" I asked with desire in my eyes as I kissed his chest, shoulders, nipples with a flick of my tongue, and finally some of his stomach before taking his hand and giving his hand a soft tug for him to follow me. I walked into a room right next to the nursery that would be perfect for us as I laid on the bed after taking off my pants and underwear. "Take me Sebastian, show me who I belong to." I said moaning as I cupped my breasts and ran my fingers over my nipples.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 17, 2014 3:28 pm

Steven

I moaned when he pushed into me then pulled out of me. More moans, louder now, escaped my lips as Jamie kept up this pace. I backed up into him, closing my eyes in pleasure.

Sebastian

I smiled as I watched her take off my shirt then I smiled even wider when I heard her reply. I groaned slightly when she kissed my chest, shoulders, nipples, and then my stomach. When she took my hand and tugged on it so I would follow her I moved forward and walked after her. After we reached the bedroom I watched as she took off her pants and underwater and laid on the bed. At her comment I smiled and said, with a slight growl to my voice, "Gladly." Then I shed my pants and boxers and climbed onto the bed. I spread her legs apart and dove my head down in between her thighs. I started to lick and suck on her folds, wanting to get her nice and wet.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 4:20 pm

Jamie
I smiled, "Greedy boy." I said kissing his shoulder before gently biting down on his shoulder, showing him who he belonged to but being gentle and not being mean about. After I released inside him and I turned him over onto his back I let him see in my eyes the love and devotion I had for him.

Amy
I moaned and gripped the sheets, "Sebastian." I said crying out as I became even wetter from how I was wet even before he decided to torture me. I soon ran my fingers through his hair and pushed my hips up to his face so I could put more pressure onto my folds and such. I needed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 17, 2014 6:15 pm

Steven

I moaned when he released into me then I felt him pull out of me and flip me into my back. I looked up into his eyes and saw the love and devotion there. I smiled and pulled him down for a gentle kiss.

Sebastian

I smiled at her cry and felt her hands fist in my hair. I smiled even wider when she pressed her hips to my face to put more pressure on her folds. I started to lick and suck harder on her folds, sticking my tongue into her entrance a few times.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 6:20 pm

Jamie
I kissed him so softly, "I'll always protect you no matter what." I said stroking his face with my finger tips as I nuzzled his neck and putting my face against his neck and shutting my eyes as I felt safe with him near me.

Amy
I cried out as I got wetter. "Sebastian." I said crying out as I bucked my hips against his head. My pussy was clamping down on nothing when it needed his dick inside me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 11:11 am

Steven

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer to me. I buried my face in his hair and closed my eyes.

Sebastian

I smiled as she cried out again and I soon pulled back, noticing her pussy had been clenching and obviously wanting my dick. I sat up and climbed on top of her, the tip of my dick pressing against her entrance.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 11:33 am

Jamie
I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him closer, "You are my life now." I said softly so he'd hear me as I pulled up the covers some more so I could keep him warm.

Amy
I bucked my hips against his trying to get his length into me, "Please." I said whimpering in pleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 11:45 am

Steven

I smiled and gently kissed him. "You're my life too." I replied, my love for him making my eyes shine.

Sebastian

I felt her buck her hips and I smiled, pushing the head of my dick into her. "What is it you want, my love?" I asked her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 12:03 pm

Jamie
"Shall we claim this room as our own?" I asked him smiling as I was happy that he was mine. I stroked his chest as I pulled him closer to my chest since he was on his side. I kept a thigh over his hip.

Amy
"Please, I need your cock." I said gripping his hips with my legs so he couldn't get away from me. I arched my body, my large breasts thrusting into the air with my engorged nipples

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 1:32 pm

Steven

I smiled and snuggled against him. "Yes, that sounds like a good idea." I replied, looking up at him.

Sebastian

I smiled at her plea and started to thrust into her, aiming for her g-spot.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 1:40 pm

Michael
I gave him a kiss on the shoulder and soon fell asleep and stayed that way but was very alert if something came into the room. I kept my arms around my man so nothing could harm him.

Amy
I cried out, "Baby yes, please. I need you." i said pushing my breasts against his sweaty chest

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 2:33 pm

(I think your male character's name is Jamie.)

Steven

I snuggled against him, soon closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Sebastian

I grunted and continued to thrust into her, soon going harder and faster and hitting her g-spot.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:06 pm

(Sorry wrong topic lol)

Jamie
I soon fell asleep, I had locked the door just in case something got in the house. The house was locked down tighter than Fort Knox. I kept him close to me as I curled around him.

Amy
I gripped his shoulders as I arch and opened my mouth but nothing came out as I felt the intense pleasure of him getting my g-spot. "Sebastian!" I cried out, his name coming out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 4:18 pm

Steven

I continued to sleep, shifting a little to move closer to him.

Sebastian

I smiled when I heard her cry. I continued to thrust hard and fast into her g-spot, pressing my lips to hers.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 4:24 pm

Jamie
I kept him close with a smile, I couldn't sleep so I climbed out of bed and headed down stairs but hearing my sister and Sebastian. I felt like kicking the door in and just punching Sebastian. I opened the door and hauled him off of her. I threw him across the room, "Get off of my sister." I said standing between her and him.

Amy
I quickly got the sheets to cover myself. I took one of Sebastian's big shirts and put it on. I pushed my brother out of the way. I went to Sebastian and put a hand on his cheek, "Stop Jamie. You have to accept that Sebastian is in my life and I'm having his baby. So get over it." I said kneeling down and put my arms around Sebastian. "You okay baby?" I asked kissing his forehead. He was so lucky I wasn't a guy or I'd beat the shit out of my brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 6:57 pm

Steven

I groaned a little when he got up then I fell back asleep.

Sebastian

I smiled down at Amy and was about to kiss her when I was pulled off of her and thrown across the room. I shook my head and looked between Amy and her brother while she was talking to him. When she asked me if I was okay I turned my attention to her and nodded, saying, "Yeah. I'm just a little surprised."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:05 pm

Amy
"Are you sure your okay?" i asked as a few tears went down my face because I was so scared that he'd be very hurt. I got angry and I stood up and slapped my brother across his face. "If you do that again, you will not be in my life or your niece or nephews life." I said as I walked back to Sebastian and kissed his forehead. Poor guy I thought as I helped him up and made him sit on the bed. I pushed my brother out the door and slammed the door in his face not caring if I woke up Steven, i was so mad. "I'm so sorry, I don't understand why he won't leave you alone." I said taking a damp washcloth and gently pressed it against the cut on his cheek bone.

Jamie
I felt my sister slap me, "He is not good for you, I know his type Amy. You'll eventually know what I'm talking about when we meet other girls." I said letting her push me out the door. I went back into my room and climbed back into bed with Steven and wrapped my arms around his waist. I was surprised that he didn't wake up

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri May 23, 2014 6:25 pm

Sebastian

I watched quietly as Amy slapped her brother. I let her help me up and obeyed when she pushed me down to sit on the bed. After she had pushed her brother out of the door she came over to me and I felt her press a damp washcloth on a cut on my cheek. I hissed a little, feeling it sting. "He's probably just being protective of you." I replied, looking at her.

Steven

I groaned when I felt Jamie get back in bed, having already been jarred half awake by a slamming door. After he wrapped his arms around my waist I opened my eyes and looked up at him. "Where were you?" I asked curiously.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:10 am

Amy
"Well it doesn't give him a right to attack you, for crying out loud." I said going into the bathroom and coming back out with a big band aid and gently put it on his cheek. I kissed his forehead and went behind him so I could lay my forehead against his shoulder blade, then I closed my eyes. "Still doesn't give him a right to hurt you Sebastian." I said putting my arms over his shoulder and just letting them hang there.

Jamie
I kissed his chest and nuzzled him, "Just went to talk to my sister." I said running my finger tips up and down his arm as I brought him as close to me as I can. "Are you and Sebastian friends?" I asked since I couldn't remember.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next