Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:06 am

Amy
I returned the kiss but only half hearted. I followed him but at a more slower pace, I stopped once I caught up with them. I didn't touch Sebastian after that.

Jamie
I watched them and when they weren't looking I quietly ran across the open area and to the other side where they couldn't see us. I kept my eyes on my sister making sure she and Steven made it over. I didn't know why Steven's friend or whatever was tagging along

Back to top Go down

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:49 pm

Sebastian

I looked over at Amy then looked back in front me when Jamie went running across the space. I quickly followed, making sure Amy was following.

Steven

I quickly followed the others, soon coming up beside Jamie.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:52 pm

Amy
I hung back, I didn't want to be seen. When I thought they weren't looking I bolted over to the other side but they looked and started to run after me. My eyes widened and I ran as fast as my small legs would carry me. I put my hands on Jamie's, Sebastian's, and Steven's back and pushed them, "Move or we're dead." I said making them run.

Jamie
I didn't exactly trust Steven's friend so I made sure Steven and my sister were ahead of me so that I could protect them. I didn't know that guys intentions with my sisters.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:38 pm

Sebastian

I ran after the others, my long legs giving me ground-eating strides.

Steven

I ran quickly, looking behind me at Jamie and Sebastian to see if they were following.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:42 pm

Amy
I was falling behind as I was tiring out. I felt arms go around my waist, in those first few seconds my eyes bugged out and I let out a scream as I was dragged backwards. My scared eyes locked with my big brothers, I didn't want to die like this. Secretly I had a baby to protect that I didn't know about.

Jamie
I skidded to a stop when I heard my baby sister scream. I turned around and my aggressiveness came out full force. My muscles bulged and I slammed my fist into the guys face, breaking his nose instantly and it was going to hurt. I grabbed my sister and put her above my shoulder and ran.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:14 pm

Sebastian

I went on attack mode when I heard Amy scream but by the time I whirled around Jamie had already taken care of the guy. I saw a second guy go towards Amy and I launched myself at him, slamming a fist into his face and knocking him backwards.

Steven

I stayed back out of the way as Sebastian and Jamie fought the guys. I had never been much of a fighter, preferring to work out conflicts with words rather than fight over them.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:20 pm

Jamie
I pushed Steven, "Go baby." I said giving his ass a sharp smack to get him going before my mind wanders and I start thinking about getting my cock buried inside my man.

Amy
When it was safe my brother put me down and I looked up at him, "Thanks." I said shakily. We were all safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:39 pm

Steven

I nodded and took off running, hoping the others would catch up.

Sebastian

I was breathing hard but happy. I had downed two men and they were out cold. I looked over at Amy and smiled slightly, hoping she would smile back at me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:18 am

Amy
I gave a small smile. I held out my hand to him,"Come on, we've got to go." I said nodding, I had my back to the wall and I was keeping an eye behind him just in case

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:47 am

Sebastian

I smiled and took her hand in mine. "Yes we do." I replied, starting to walk away. Then I looked behind me to see if Jamie was coming.

Steven

I stopped by a tree after awhile to catch my breath and to also wait for the others to catch up.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:35 pm

Amy
I got to Steven's car and waited for my brother as I kept a hold on Sebastian's hand since I was to scared to let go. "I'm scared." I said wrapping my arms once more around his waist and buried my face against his strong upper body.

Jamie
I got to Steven and made sure he was okay before turning him towards me and kissed him roughly needing to know he was alright

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:27 pm

Sebastian

I held her gently against me, kissing the top of her head. "Don't worry. Everything will be alright." I assured her, putting on a brave face, but inside I was just as scared as her.

Steven

Relief gripped me when I saw Jamie coming towards me. I was about to say something when he turned me towards him and kissed me. I groaned and kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his midsection.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:31 pm

Amy
"Where are we going to go? I think I'm pregnant." I said nervous, my heart had picked up speed and I was very scared that I was pregnant.

Jamie
When I heard my little sister say that I pulled away from Steven and punched Sebastian, "Asshole, you just ruined my baby sister's life!" I said going in for another punch but being careful not to hurt Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Sebastian

My eyes widened at what Amy said then I reached out and gently stroked her cheek. "Amy..." I said, trailing off. I was about to pull her into another hug when I felt a fist make contact with my face and I was knocked backwards. I looked up into the angry face of Jamie, shocked at his words. I quickly lifted my arm and deflected his other punch. I quickly scrambled to my feet and faced him.

Steven

I quickly raced after Jamie and reached out to grab his arm. "Jamie! Don't!" I exclaimed a second too late to stop the punch. I watched in horror as his fist made contact with Sebastian's face.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:08 pm

Amy
I got between my brother and Sebastian, "Stop." I said tears going down my face as I kept them from fighting. I went in front of Sebastian, "Stop, you can't change this." I said putting a hand on my stomach over my baby.

Jamie
My chest was heaving still angry at what he did to my sister. I looked at Steven and I put him against my side to distract me from going after Sebastian

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:42 pm

Sebastian

I looked down at Amy then reached out and pulled her into a gentle, tight hug.

Steven

I looked up at Jamie when he pulled me closer to him, knowing he was trying to distract himself from going after Sebastian. I smiled, knowing the perfect way to distract him. I stood in front of him and reached out and stroke his fabric-covered balls and dick.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:12 pm

Amy
I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his jaw. I closed my eyes in the bliss, we had found a place in the school that was safe.

Jamie
I groaned and kissed him as I pushed my cock and balls into his hand and undid my pants

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:50 pm

Sebastian

I smiled and gently tilted her head up towards me and pressed my lips to hers.

Steven

I smiled against his lips, knowing I had effectively distracted him. I continued to stroke his now-bare dick and balls, rubbing my thumb over the tip of his dick.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:29 am

Jamie
I groaned and kept kissing him as I pulled down my pants and offered for him to fuck me or me to pleasure him. I kissed his neck and pulled up his shirt and then off so I could run my hands on his chest and stomach. I was horny and I wanted to make love to him.

Amy
I kissed him back softly before putting his hand on my stomach, I knew it was way to early for him to feel the baby but just letting him know besides saying it that he was going to be a father.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:00 am

Steven

I smiled and undid my pants and boxers and took out my dick. I gently grabbed his shoulders and turned him around. I gently pushed on his back so he would lean down and I pressed the tip of my dick against his entrance. Then I pushed into him, groaning at how tight he was.

Sebastian

I smiled and gently rubbed her belly. "I'm so happy we're going to have a baby." I whispered, gently kissing her ear.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:06 am

Jamie
"God your huge." I said as my entrance stretched to accompany his big size. I pushed back on his dick, it hurt just a little but it was a good hurt. I gripped the sides of the bolted down desks, "Fuck me good baby, I've been a bad boy." I said smirking to myself.

Amy
I giggled, "That tickles." I said hiding against his chest so he couldn't get my ears. We were right next door to my brother and his boyfriend. "Are we going to stay with my brother and your friend?" I asked curious. More people meant more safety but if he didn't want to stay with those two I'd understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:29 pm

Steven

"Gladly." I replied, smiling. I started to thrust hard and fast into him, grunting as his tight entrance rubbed against my engorged dick, bringing me even more pleasure.

Sebastian

I smiled and gently rubbed my hand up and down her back. Then I looked down at her when I heard her question. "I think we should. There's safety in numbers and if we stick together we'll have a better chance of surviving this." I replied, gently stroking her cheek.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:34 pm

Jamie
I pushed back against his length and put one of his hands around my dick, "Baby I need you touching me." I said nipping his arm that was close to my mouth but it was a gentle nip.

Amy
"Alright." I said nodding as I looked through some drawers. I walked back to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, "I think we need to raid a house and get blankets and such since we'll be staying her for quite a while." I said kissing his arm

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:51 pm

Steven

I started to stroke and pump his dick, hissing slightly when I felt him nip my arm. I continued to thrust into him, feeling my dick start to swell.

Sebastian

"Alright. But I want you to stay here. Since you're pregnant it might be better if you did. I want to know you're safe." I replied, looking down at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:55 pm

"But I'm nervous, can't I come with you? Better in numbers. And I want to pick out what we sleep on and for the baby." I said reaching up and stroking his stubbled chin and leaning up to give him a kiss.

Jamie
"Baby please.." I said groaning and grunting as I kept his hand on my dick so it felt like I was fucking something as I thrust forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next