Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved) - Page 7 Empty Re: Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:27 am

Amy
"Easy Sebastian." I said putting a hand on his lower stomach so he didn't bump my stomach/baby to much. I didn't want to lose the baby. I wrapped one arm around his neck as I pushed my pussy up to meet his thrust.

Jamie
"Your very welcome." I said smiling as I sipped my coffee still with a big smile on my face. I walked over to him and sat next to him, I gently nudged him with my shoulder just playing around with him

Back to top Go down

Living Glory (Adult, Reserved) - Page 7 Empty Re: Living Glory (Adult, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 28, 2014 12:22 pm

Sebastian

I nodded and slowed down my thrusting, not wanting to hurt her or the baby. I leaned forward and gave her a gentle, lingering kiss, thrusting deeper into her.

Steven

I smiled when he sat down next to me and bumped my shoulder. I bumped his shoulder back then took a sip of my coffee.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 2:36 pm

Amy
I kissed him softly as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed more into him so he'd go deeper, "Deeper Sebastian. Please." I said moaning as I directed him to our bed.

Jamie
I smiled as well, even though it was stupid but it was still fun to do. I took a sip of my coffee and kissed his bare shoulder. "What shall we do today? Should we go savaging for food and other supplies since we're getting low?" I asked him as I looked out the window. Luckily the zombies haven't come here nor any body else

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 28, 2014 10:22 pm

Sebastian

I smiled and gently backed her onto the bed, my cock never leaving her. After we were both laying on the bed, me on top of her, I started to thrust deeper into her, still being gentle so I wouldn't hurt her or the baby.

Steven

"That might be the best course of action. Do we have any weapons that we can take with us? For protection?" I replied, looking over at him while I sipped my coffee.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:06 am

Amy
I put a soft hand on his cheek, "Sebastian, you don't have to worry about hurting me just the baby." I said putting his hand on the slight rounding of my stomach, which the baby was growing. I was on the skinny side but I still had meat on me. I liked food so I wasn't deathly skinny.

Jamie
"Well we have knives, just have to get close enough to stab them in the forehead but not get bitten or scratched." I said putting my cup down since I was finished. I was making a mental list of the things we'd need.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 9:12 am

Sebastian

"Alright." I replied, smiling down at her and gently rubbing her belly. I picked up my thrusting pace but still being gentle. I wanted this to be sweet and slow, not hard and rushed. I leaned down and gently kissed her, thrusting a little harder into her.

Steven

"It would be better if we had guns or bows and arrows or something. Knives require close range fighting. Too much risk for a bite or scratch." I replied, getting up and starting to pace. My brain was working in overtime now as I thought about what we could use for long range fighting.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 11:52 am

Amy
I smiled against his lips as I kissed him. My sweet Sebastian. I pushed my hips up to his, I liked it hard but gentle with him. I loved him so much, that I wanted to spend the rest of my life.

Jamie
"Well that's what we have now baby." I said getting up and wrapping my arms around his waist and holding him against my chest as I kissed his shoulder and nuzzled him. "I love you baby." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 12:16 pm

Sebastian

I smiled and continued to kiss her while I thrusted into her, feeling my cock start to grow and I knew I was close to releasing into her.

Steven

I was still thinking when I felt him come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist and kiss my shoulder. "I love you too." I replied, smiling back at him. Then it dawned on me. "Hey, Jamie, have you seen any bungee cord or something like that around here?" I asked, thinking that I would try to make some bows and arrows.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 2:30 pm

Amy
"Please Sebastian..." I whimpered as I felt my inner muscles clamp down hard on his length, he was making me wetter by the minute and I really wanted to feel his seed gush into me once more.

Jamie
"No baby, I haven't seen any of that." I said kissing his shoulder before moving away from him and heading up to our room so I could take a shower since I needed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:36 am

Sebastian

I couldn't hold back my orgasm when her muscles clamped down on my cock and I cried out as my seed spilled into her.

Steven

I frowned then headed for the living room after setting my cup on the counter since I had finished my coffee. I started to look around for some bungee cord or other type of elastic cord I could use for the string in a bow.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:53 am

Amy
I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him softly as I felt his seed gush into me. "Yes!" I screamed his name. I didn't care if my brother heard us.

Jamie
I walked over to him and kissed his shoulder. "Want to go out?" I asked kissing his neck and putting my hands on his hips and keeping him close to my chest and hips

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:15 pm

Sebastian

I smiled when I heard her cry and I kissed her, taking the rest of her cry into my mouth.

Steven

I looked up when I felt Jamie kiss my shoulder. "Sure. I need to find some type of elastic cord anyways." I replied, smiling at him when he kissed my neck and put his hands on my hips to keep me close to him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Jamie
"I don't know if I want you to go outside." I said wrapping my arms around him, "I don't want you to get hurt." I said pressing another kiss to his shoulder as I looked at his face.

Amy
I kissed him back as I wrapped my arms around his neck and sighed with pleasure. "I love you." I said pressing my stomach to his. Even though I wasn't showing quite yet didn't mean I didn't want him to know that his baby was still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:37 pm

Steven

I smiled and replied, "Well, if you're with me I'm sure I'll be fine."

Sebastian

"I love you too." I replied, smiling and gently rubbing her belly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 am

Jamie
"Still baby. I don't want to lose you if we some how get separated." I said whining some but it was for a good reason as I stroked his belly with my finger tips.

Amy
"I love you more and as deep as a black hole in space. Which is a lot." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:50 pm

Steven

I smiled and gently stroked his face. "Alright." I replied, looking at him.

Sebastian

I smiled and gently kissed her. "Well, I love you as much as the whole galaxy." I said, my eyes sparkling teasingly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:01 pm

Jamie
"You have no idea what it would do to me if I lost you baby. I'd go crazy." I said leaning down slightly to capture his lips against mine as I kept my hands on his hips.

Amy
I smiled. "Well black holes are a lot deeper so that means I love you most." I said crossing my arms across my chest and smiling since I won this conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:50 pm

Steven

I smiled then moaned slightly when he pressed his lips to mine. I lifted my arms up and wrapped them around his neck while I pressed my body closer to his.

Sebastian

I chuckled and shrugged. "Alright. you win." I replied, smiling. Then I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:20 pm

Jamie
I smiled as I pulled him as close as I could. I kissed his neck as I bumped my hips against his, "I want you." I said as I let my hands go down so I could cup his ass in both of my hands.

Amy
"I know I won." I said smiling as I kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my body to his since I wanted him against me and not in a sexual way either

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:05 pm

Steven

I groaned and kissed him passionately before I said, "I want you too."

Sebastian

I smiled and gently kissed her. Then I held her against me, knowing she wanted me against her but not in a sexual way.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:04 pm

Jamie
I put a hand between his legs and rubbed him. "I want to fuck you." I said kissing his lips as I started to undo his pants and tugged them down with his boxers before lightly spanking him as I undid my pants and let my cock lay against his cock, I soon started to get larger as I got horny.

Amy
"I love you." I said against his chest as I kissed his neck. I closed my eyes and took in his scent. My larger baby bump resting against his stomach as I felt the baby nudging me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:46 am

Steven

I groaned as he put his hand between my legs and rub me, soon feeling him undo my pants and pull them and my boxers down. I jumped a little when he lightly spanked me but soon forgot about the shock of it when he undid his pants and laid his cock against mine. I could feel him getting larger and I also felt my cock getting larger.

Sebastian

"I love you too Amy." I replied, smiling down at her. Since her belly was pressed against mine I could feel the baby nudging her and that made me smile even more.

(When are you going to have Amy have her baby?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:58 am

(Later that day)

Jamie
I sat him on the counter and pressed his body against mine as I kissed him. I ran my tongue against his as I thrust against his cock and belly. My pre-cum sliding down his stomach as I kissed his neck as I gripped his hips. "How bad do you want me to fuck you baby?" I asked smiling as I nipped his collar bone.

Amy
I saw his smile so I guessed he felt he baby nudging. I put his hands on my large stomach, "Can you feel our baby? He or she wants out." I said running my finger tips lightly down his cheek in a loving way.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:13 am

(Okay.)

Steven

I kissed him back roughly, feeling him run his tongue against mine while he thrust against my cock and belly. I almost gave an exclamation of surprise when I felt his pre-cum slide down my belly but I refrained from it. "Badly. So badly that if you don't fuck me I'm going to have to hurt you." I gasped out, feeling him nipping my collarbone.

Sebastian

I smiled and gently rubbed her swelling belly when she placed my hands on it. "Yeah, I can feel our baby. I guess they do." I replied, turning my head a little and kissing the fingers she was running down my cheek.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:36 am

Jamie
I pulled him off the counter and turned him around and shoved my cock inside him. "Fuck baby, so tight every time." I said gripping his hips hard as I couldn't help but push myself roughly into him. I was so horny lately. I guess my cock was making up for lost time.

Amy
I smiled when he kissed my finger tips. I smiled and kissed his forehead. "The babies want to meet their daddy." I said putting my forehead against his and kissed his nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next