Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed - Page 5 Empty Re: Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:29 pm

"Nah. You'd probably scare Mikina half to death!" Link snickers. "She loves you, you know." his tone softening.

Back to top Go down

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed - Page 5 Empty Re: Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:31 pm

"Okay I wont but I'm just so bored! Hey you know that pool over there I think it's hunted or something when I go buy it it makes a creepy sound."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:35 pm

"Hmm... odd." Link says. "Are you hungry?" he asks. "I can go get us something if you want..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:38 pm

"Not really but I say turning to the water i'm gonna go swim." I jumpin a splash around giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:12 pm

"Ok." Link lays down on the grass next to the water and laughs as Tundra splashes him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:26 pm

I get out and shake dry and sit on the nice warm grass next to Link.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:29 pm

"Wow, the other wolves sure are heavy sleepers." comments Link. (I've got to go to bed. Talk to you later.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:30 pm

*we all wake up*
Shadow:*i growl and get up*
Aqua:*i get up and stretch*
Firefly:*i get up and shake*
Sandy:*i get up and and sit down with my ears pined back*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:31 pm

(K Night.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:32 pm

I get up still wet "Hey you guys are up now!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:33 pm

(I guess bed can wait for a few more minutes...) "Hey, sleepyheads." Link says to the now awake wolves. "You guys sure were tired."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:34 pm

( lol! )
I jump up and down "You guys want to go swimming?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:35 pm

Sandy:"ya we were"
Firefly:"um...no"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:35 pm

(Aww... now I REALLY have to go to bed. Parent's orders. C U 2morrow, guys.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:37 pm

(K night.)
I stop jumping "okay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:42 pm

Aqua:"i'll go swimming with you,Firefly doesn't like to swim"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:45 pm

"Really?" I say happily
(gotta go)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:14 pm

(bye ttyl)
Aqua:"yes"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:32 am

I get up and walk over to watch Tundra. A huge fish swims by and I grab it out of the water. "Anybody hungry? Be careful, Tundra. Link, I was awake pretty much all night, but if I had been asleep, well, save the singing for if you're ever human again." I say and give your ear a lick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:46 pm

I jump of a rock and make a big splash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:45 pm

The splash gets me and I shake laughing, then jump into the pool after him and splash him playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:57 pm

I giggle and then get out and shake so you said "we'd talk tomorrow about that one thing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:03 pm

"Yes, i did" I say and get out after him "And I think we should all make the trip to the sacred mountain at the full moon, which happens to be... tommorow." I glance at link "And I think I might know which mountain it is. Have some fish, tundra" I say gesturing at the fish i had caught earlier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:07 pm

"I know exactly where it is I was born there and lived there scince forever untill my mom brought me here cause it wasn't very safe there any more."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:11 pm

"Why isn't it safe there anymore?" I ask quizzicaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next