Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed - Page 4 Empty Re: Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:39 pm

In my dream my mom told me to meet her at the sacred hill to wolfs by the full moon. Of course I didn't understand it.

Back to top Go down

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed - Page 4 Empty Re: Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:53 pm

I hear him muttering about a sacred mountaintop in his sleep and wake up suddenly. Link had told me he had to take a pack to a sacred mountaintop at the full moon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:54 pm

My leg twitches and I sneeze and wake up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:57 pm

"Are you okay? What did you dream about?" I ask him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:59 pm

"Yes I'm ok and I dreamed about my mom telling me to go to the sacred mountain at the full moon and call out her name or something weird like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:02 pm

"Really?" I ask interested "That's interesting, anything else?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:03 pm

"No that's about it accept she said something about a perpouse or something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:08 pm

"Hmm, well you'd best be getting back to sleep now" I say and tuck him in with my tail "We'll talk about this more tommorrow, ok?"
(bye, gotta go)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:14 pm

I yawn "Okay." And fall silently asleep.
(K Bye)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:26 pm

The next morning I stretch and yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:27 pm

"Hmm..." Link sighs, having overheard the conversation. "Mikina, is it possible that Tundra might have been a human too? And his mom wants him to become human again?" he ponders the idea. (I got a new Twilight Princess game for Easter, called Link's Crossbow Training!!! You have to shoot his crossbow at targets and bulbins and stuff. No wolves, though. Crying or Very sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:28 pm

The next morning I stretch and yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:41 pm

I wait for everyone to wake up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:47 pm

"RIISSEEEE and ShIINNEEE!!!" Link howls to the clan. "IT'SS SUUCHHH AA BEEAUUTIIIFFUUULLL MMORNNINNNGG!!!" he sings at the top of his lungs. Not exactly American Idol worthy, but it sure is loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:49 pm

Yelps "Could you say that a little softer my ears are sensitive."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:58 pm

"Sorry." Link apologizes. "I used to be a great singer. When I was a human." he explains. "Anyway," he grins. "rise and shine!" he says softly into each of the sleeping wolves' ears. "it's a beautiful morning!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:59 pm

"It's alright wait what do you mean a human?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:02 pm

"Well," he says. "Mikina, Sandy, and I all used to be humans. Something happened and we all turned into wolves. The coincidence is that, in order to become humans again, we must go to a scarced mountaintop and howl to a full moon. The same thing you dreamed last night."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:03 pm

"How do you know what I dreamed?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:05 pm

"I overheard you and Mikina talking. I didn't mean to eavesdrop." he apologizes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:06 pm

"Oh It's alright. I know where the mountain is but I don't know if I'll go.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:18 pm

"That's been a problem for me, too. Even though I know I could get there, I'm not sure if I want to be human again. A wolf's life is fine for me, especially since I have Mikina, Sandy, you, and all the other wolves. I don't know..." Link confides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:20 pm

"Well I don't understand what my mom means anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:24 pm

"We'll figure everything out when everybody else wakes up." Link says. "I guess my solo wasn't enough to wake them!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:26 pm

"Want me to act in pain to wake them up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next