Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed - Page 8 Empty Re: Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:03 pm

"Alright my grandfather is wise enough to tell she wont harm anyone."

Back to top Go down

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed - Page 8 Empty Re: Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:07 pm

Firefly:*i nod* "ok,that's good"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:11 pm

"I don't know how the others will react though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:43 pm

Firefly:"we should go find them then"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:45 pm

"But she could get mad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:47 pm

(Wait for Cowgirl_Up. Don't leave until Link sees the message, it wouldn't be fair. P.S., can Sandy come back and say she couldn't find her? Cause Mikina covered her track pretty well... The show went well, thanx for the support. I still have to do it again tonight though. I'll make the topic now. Wait for LInk.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:38 pm

(Yeah I know I was stalling.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:06 pm

(awsome,and again good luck)
Snady:*i come back panting and go up to Firefly* "i can't find her"
Firefly:"that sucks,mabye Link can find her"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:23 pm

"Probably he's like Houdini or something."I say joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Firefly:*i smile*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:22 pm

I roll over "so where do you think she is link?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Firefly:"we know where she is going,but we need Link to point the way"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:30 pm

"To the mountain or somewhere different?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:38 am

Firefly:"the mountain"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:04 am

( lol! Snady? lol!. Two dragons found her. Is that ok? It makes it more interesting... besides I don't want to exclude Patriot. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:50 am

(two dragons found Sandy or Mikina)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:05 pm

(Mikina she's at dragon mountains)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:09 pm

(Sorry I couldn't post... the show went well! How'd your play go, WhiteRaven? ps love the avatar Wink )
Link wakes up and sees everyone standing there, looking alarmed. "What's the matter--" he starts to grumble, then looks at the message in the mud. "WHAT---" he howls. "She doesn't think she's needed anymore???" he moans. "I shouldn't have--- if I only hadn't--- But I could've---" he picks his head off the ground and stares all the remaining wolves in the eye. "First," he says. "we have to find Sandy. Then, we can go after Mikina. Or we could split up and look both ways. What do you guys think?" he asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:52 pm

"Sure why not."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:47 pm

Firefly:"ok"
Shadow:"whatever"
Aqua:"ok,Firefly and Tundra can look for Sandy,and Me,Shadow,and Link can go after Mikina"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:39 pm

(Umm, guys? Sandy came back remember? She's right there. Glad it went well Cowgirl_Up. Thanx for the support you guys.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:09 pm

(Yeah we know)
I sit down on a ledge and slump my shoulders thinking of my mom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:20 pm

(What do you mean she came back?? When?? She came back for a minute, but then she ran after Mikina! Both of them are still lost.) "Ok." Link replied. "In that case, we should get a move on. Everyone, let's search!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:34 pm

I get up and trot over to them alright I'll go this way I can ask my grandfather where she is I say and run off to eternal twilight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:36 pm

"Wait!!!" Link shouts. "Let Firefly come with you... bad things happen when we go away by ourselves!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next