Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed - Page 9 Empty Re: Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:39 pm

I stop don't worry about me I can handle myself I mean the time I spent with my grandfather you'd be surprised at what you pick up.But if you want I guess she can come.

Back to top Go down

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed - Page 9 Empty Re: Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:43 pm

"Ok.." Link says to the the young pup. "Just wait for him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:47 pm

"What do you mean wait for him?You want me to tell him to come here without leaving cause that's hard to do sometimes but I guess I can here I'll be back I walk over to somewhere and concentrate and try telling him to come."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:51 pm

"Wait..." Link trails off. "You're telepathic?!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:53 pm

"Yeah you didn't know? Oh and he got the message he's coming it will probably only take an hour or so to get here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:57 pm

"Wow!" Link is shocked. "No, I had no idea! Where is Firefly? Is it possible for you to try to contact Mikina or Sandy? Wow! This is great!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:58 pm

Firefiy:"cool"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:59 pm

"I thought you were an hour away, Firefly!" Link says, again, shocked. (btw I feel weird asking, but is Firefly a boy or a girl?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:01 pm

"Possibly if she wants to listen but my grandfather could probably do a better job then me..." Then a older looking wolf appeared at the top of a hill and 6 other wolfs then troted down to me I look up there you guys are! I say happy Hey grandfather! Link this is my Grandfather Eldin."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:09 pm

(a girl)
Firefly:*i laugh* "no i'm here"
Shadow:*i sit down* "so are we going to go find them or not"
Aqua:"so this is your grandfather"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:12 pm

I nod he can help you find Mikina so tell us where she is grandfather..Alright I can't listen to her she's too weak but I can talk to her care takers he concentrates then he spoke She's at dragon mountains.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:18 pm

Sandy:*i sigh* "ok lets go"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:21 pm

Okay I start to follow my grandfather stopped me your to young to go there you stay with us besides I have more to teach you. Okay fine I follow Eldin.Glacier and Ordorn can go with them. Ordorn and Glacier follow Link.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:42 pm

"Umm... ok." Link says. "Hello, I'm Link. I don't think we've met. So you're his grandpa? Good, good. Well, are you sure you guys don't want to come? I'm sure Mikina would love to see you when we find her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:44 pm

Aqua:*i stand beside Link*
Shadow:*i stand behind Aqua*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:56 pm

"Aqua, do we have any idea where Sandy is? We know Mikina is at the Dragon Mountains." Link rushes down to the stream and floats in the clear water, enjoying the short bath, then shakes himself dry and runs back to both packs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:58 pm

Sandy:*i walk up to him* "i'm right here"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:01 pm

"What?? I thought you ran after Mikina!" Link is, for the third time in 15 minutes, shocked. "But boy, I sure missed you." he looks at her affectionatly and nuzzles her with his nose.(I've gotta go to bed, talk to you 2morro or saturday.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:43 pm

(ok bye)
Sandy:"i couldn't find her" *i nuzzle him back* "i missed you too"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:32 pm

"So," Link asks. "Who's going where? Mikina needs to be rescued. Who's gonna go and help her and who's gonna stay here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:41 am

"Glacier and I will go" Ordorn says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:48 am

"Ok. Others?" Link asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:53 am

Glacier looks around curiously but silently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:48 pm

"Are we going now?" Ordorn asks impatiently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:59 pm

"We have to wait for Firefly, Sandy, and the others to decide whether they're staying or going first." Link says. "I know you're impatient-so am I." (We have to wait for GoldHorse.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next