Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed - Page 2 Empty Re: Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:50 pm

Sandy:"ya we're all ok"

Back to top Go down

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed - Page 2 Empty Re: Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:59 pm

"Good. Did we scare away all those demons? They looked pretty nasty. Guess the land isn't completely purged of twilight, after all." Link ponders it for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:10 pm

Sandy:"yep they're all gone"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:14 pm

"So..." Link asks. "Where's Mikina? I don't see her here. Oh no..." dread spreads on his face. "I was only got a minute or two. Did she..." he looks at Sandy nervously. "Was it really that bad?.." he puts his head betweeen his paws. (I have to go eats dinner, back in a bit)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:15 pm

Sandy:"don't worry she's alive and healed"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:01 am

"Link, is that you?' I say looking around "Where were you? And no, I have no idea who he is" I say to Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:04 am

"Wait, no. Wasn't Milotic black, and she helped to heal me..." I say, pondering the thought

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:20 pm

Shadow:*i lay down*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:26 pm

I lay next to her and put my head on my paws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:53 pm

Shadow:*i lay my head on my paws and fall asleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:48 pm

I sigh and fall asleep, twitching every now and then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:06 pm

Aqua:*i look around and lay down next to Shadow*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:33 pm

[not knowing they were intruding, Fate and his daughter,Sylvia, walk in]
Fate:"Come on!"
Sylvia"No!"
Fate:"Yes!"
Sylvia:*Follows her dad reluctantly*"Fine"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:38 pm

Aqua:*i see Fate and Sylvia* "Firefly go see who they are"
Firefly:"ok" *i trot over to them* "hello i'm Firefly"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:41 pm

Sylvia:"Hello"
Fate:"Hi"He says, walking on
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:45 pm

Firefly:"who are you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:50 pm

Both:Fate"Sylvia" they say in unison
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Stone:Who are they?????
Milotic:I pop up out of nowhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:53 pm

Firefly:"why are you here"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:42 am

"Sheesh Milotic, give me a heart attack will you?" I say startled then turn to the other wolves "Why have you come here?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:42 am

''Sorry.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:40 pm

"it's ok" I say warmly "You just startled me that's all. I have no clue why they have come here. You look like you know something Link, what is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:42 pm

''Do you?''*I look at Link*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:53 pm

Firefly:*i trot back over to Sandy*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:58 pm

"Yeah." Link responds. "They came to 'Link, Silver Streaked Wolf'. (His bio). They were fighting, and I told them if they needed to, they could come here." he explains. "I hoped it would be ok with you guys..." his voice trails. "I know I should have asked first, but they were right there..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next