Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed - Page 6 Empty Re: Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:15 pm

"Umm. Well you see this is gonna sound a bit weird theres big no HUGE MONSTERS!!!! There black and if you get in the way of them they lock you in and well..... Your a goner!!"

Back to top Go down

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed - Page 6 Empty Re: Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:16 pm

"Monsters?" I say and send Link a look, thinking that i probably knew why they had all of a sudden appeared on the mountain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:19 pm

I scrach my ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:21 pm

I lay on my back, thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:22 pm

"I think I know now what to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:23 pm

"You do?" I ask him curiosly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:25 pm

"Yep I think I do I will go to that mountain and I will go where I am suposed to go and see what she wants."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:53 pm

Firefly:"do you think those demons are the monsters"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:59 pm

"What demons the monsters I'm talkin about are the black ones with a sing on there head."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:00 pm

Firefly:"um...ok"
Shadow:"so what do we do now"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:11 pm

"I don't know maybe if you want we could start the long journey."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:18 pm

Shadow:*i sigh* "ok"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:03 pm

"Sure. Those monsters probably appeared after Zant placed the world in twilight. They're not easily killed, but they CAN be killed. Trust me." Link says. "We can make the journey starting tomorrow, but for now we should rest."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:06 pm

Shadow:"sounds good to me" *i lay down*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:01 pm

I find some squshie grass and lay down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:12 pm

Firefly:*i chase Sandy*
Sandy:*i run from firefly laughing*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:27 pm

I watch Tundra for a moment then go over to Link and say in an almost silent voice so only he can hear: "You don't think that maybe the monsters appeared to stop you from turning back into a human? They must have had orders to kill any wolves they saw, and that might be why Tundra's mom is currently dead."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:36 pm

Shadow:*i fall asleep*
Aqua:*i start paceing*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:23 pm

I sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:31 pm

Aqua:*i stop paceing and lay down next to Shadow*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:36 pm

I roll over having a nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:45 pm

Firefly:*i walk over and push her with my muzzle to wake her up*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:14 pm

I wake uo terrified and breath hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:21 pm

Firefly:"are you ok"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:15 pm

I I think so I just dream of my mothers death a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next