Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed - Page 10 Empty Re: Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:05 pm

(K)
I sigh and sit down

Back to top Go down

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed - Page 10 Empty Re: Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Link lies next to him and settles down to wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:33 pm

I sniff the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:35 pm

"Are you hungry?" Link asks him. "I can go get us lunch if you want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:38 pm

No thank you I'm searching for danger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:51 pm

"Ok. Good idea." Link's nose joins Tundra's in the air, searching for unfamiliar scents. Suddenly he catches the breeze and flips around. "Tundra, watch out!" he yells, dodging a flaming arrow. Six bulbin (zombie/demon people) burst out from the bushes. "Not again!" Link cries. "How'd they find us here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:12 pm

"I gasp then run to Eldin and the others Eldin throws a big light ball aat them and kills some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:25 pm

"Keep going, Eldin!" Link screams as he uses his claws to slash at a nearby bulbin, tearing him to shreds. (Like my new avatar? It's Link)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:29 pm

(Yeah lol I have the game so I know what the things are lol.)
Eldin keeps going then Faron,Ordorn,Eldin run in a circle together and make a big ball of light and throw it at the rest and a big light shines and then disappears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:34 pm

(You have the game? Where are you in it? I'm stuck in the Goron Mines. My mom's in the Forest Temple. My sister's in the Lakebed Temple.) "Good work, guys." Link sighs, releasing a breath he hadn't know he was holding. "How'd they find us here? Why would bulbin come to the Healer's Peak? They obviously weren't wounded... until we got our hands on them!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:39 pm

(I'm in Oburtos Ground and my brother beat it is minda in this?)
"Darkness invaded here and draped it with twilight. We need to restore it by going through Ordorn Province to the sacred meadow.That's how evil got here" Eldin said."I can show you there" Ordorn piped in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:43 pm

(Haven't heard of Oburtos Ground, but obviously farther than anyone in my family. I got it for Christmas last year, so it's fairly new.)
"Should we go to the scarced meadow and then get Mikina, or should we get Mikina and then go to the meadow?" Link asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:45 pm

(It's after the lackbed temple I started about a month ago on mine)
Get Mikina first then the meadow she mite want to go to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:49 pm

"Okay." Link says. "I know we should wait for Firefly and Sandy and everyone else to wake up, but they're sleeping FOR-EVER!" he puts an emphasis on the word. "I may be mature and patient, but Mikina is in moral danger! Let's leave them a note to meet us there. Then we can go ahead, scout the land, and bring back Mikina, alive!"
(Wow, you're FAST! What else do you do all day? Wink )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:54 pm

(Umm. I guess ride my horse umm. Ride bikes and stuff.)
Okay let's go.
(I'll be at dragon mountains.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:46 pm

Link turns to follow Tundra, but stops and scrawls in the sand. <we went to Dragon Mountain to rescue Mikina, be back soon. or you can come catch up to us. signed,
Link΅΅΅΅΅΄΄··;>[his signature] He kisses a sleeping Sandy on the forehead, whispers in her ear, then turns and runs after Tundra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:16 pm

*we all wake up and see the message then follow them*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10