Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed - Page 7 Empty Re: Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:19 pm

Firefly:*i lay down beside her* "it's going to be ok"

Back to top Go down

Link brings Mikina To Be Healed - Page 7 Empty Re: Link brings Mikina To Be Healed

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:10 am

"Yeah." Link says. "After I turined into a wolf, I had the worst nightmares possible. But, after a while, I realized I was creating them. And I could stop them. So I did." he assures him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:21 pm

*i nod*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:09 pm

"It's ok Tundra," I say soothingly "And if your dream was right, you will probably see your mother again soon anyway" I lick him and nudge him to go back to sleep. Now, abot my earlier question" I say lowly rounding on Link "What do you think? They obviously think you'll cause more damage as a human than a wolf"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:16 pm

Firefly:*i lay my head on my paws*
Sandy:*i run off so the others can't see me*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:19 pm

"Sandy, what's the matter?" I call after her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:26 pm

Sandy:*i run out of sight*
Firefly:"she's a little upset right now"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:41 pm

"Was it Mikina turning out to be Ilia instead of Sandy that's made her so upset?" Link asks. "Because it really doesn't matter. We're all going to find out which human we were in a couple of days, and being Ilia isn't everything." he says. "In response to your question, Mikina, it IS possible that they think I pose less of a threat now, but, if they do, they're in for a suprise. In fact, I'm still just as deadly as ever. By the way, before we go to the mountain, I'm going to call on an old friend. Her name is Epona. She was my horse when I was a human, and now we're friends. As long as we promise not to harm her, she'll help us with the monsters."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:53 pm

Firefly:"she's not upset about that,and not all of us are going to be human after that"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:59 pm

"Oh. Who is going to be human, then? If not all of us will turn human, won't it be a bit awkward? Half-human-half-wolf clan? We won't even be able to communicate! Maybe this wasn't the best idea after all..." Link is puzzled. "And, if Sandy isn't sad about the whole Ilia thing... what is she upset about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:06 pm

Firefly:"she made me promise not to tell,and only you,Mikina,and the pup are turning back because me,Shadow,and Aqua are natural born wolves"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:10 pm

"Then maybe we shouldn't turn back. It doesn't seem right to become human without you guys." he looks to Mikina and Tundra. "What do you guys think?" (I'm going to be at a 4 day horse show from 2morrow to Sunday, so I won't be able to post. But wish me luck!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:13 pm

(Good Luck!also we can stop posting until you get back)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:07 am

(Ok... thanks so much! The butterflies are already in my stomach! And the show starts 2morrow! See u on Monday! Wink )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:09 pm

(ok bye)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:30 pm

(Good Luck! Very Happy The Musical's opening is tommorow, I'm soo nervous. I always screw up.)
"I don't know, It's all so strange. By the way, Tundra wasn't a human, his mother didn't tell him much, but she never said anything about turning into a human."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:34 pm

(don't worry you'll do fine Very Happy )
Aqua:"so only you and Link are going to be human"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:49 am

"I... i don't know" I say backing up "I'm so confused." I hang my head.
Later, when everyone is asleep, I take a pointed stick and right a mesage in the mud, then run off. Nothing mattered anymore. Link didn't love me, the only thing i regretted was leaving Tundra, but I couldn't bring him into harm's way, and he would probably not even care I was gone like the others, and Sandy could take care of him.

The message: I have realised i am not needed, or wanted and I have gone off to the sacred mountain to fight alone. My life is meaningless, and it does not matter if I die. Tundra, I love you, but i can't stay. farewell. -Mikina

(P.S Can you guys come after her? Not at once, though. Should I make the topic at the Dragon mountains? I'll wait till I get your consent. Thanks Gold Horse, I really hope so.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:01 pm

(ok.sure.your welcome)
Sandy:*i come back quietly and see the message* "oh no,i've got to stop her" *i run off to find her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:02 pm

I wake up and see most of you are gone where did they all go? I say thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:09 pm

Firefly:*i wake up and look around then see the message,i read it and walk over to Jink then nuzzle him awake* "Link wake up"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:11 pm

I watch "Where's the others?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:19 pm

Firefly:"she went to the sacred mountain alone and Sandy went after her"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:09 pm

"Dose she know the way?She could get hurt from the wolfs up at the mountain...My grandfather is the high elder there he's respected greatly and once we get there he can take care of me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:58 pm

Firefly:"Mikina most likely knows the way and Sandy will track her"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next